Found Alive OH - Kason & Kyair Thomass - 5-Month-Old Twins - In Stolen Vehicle - *Nalah Jackson Arrested* - Columbus

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just so....nerve wracking to say the least. There's so many reasons why she hasn't given up the last twin and you've hit on some of those reasons.
With the weather, no money, and baby supplies limited to just what was left in the car, I really hope that she was was able to talk a family member or friend into allowing her to hideout at their home, as that seems to be the best scenario for baby Kason being safe/basic needs taken care of.

Perhaps due to her being homeless, she hasn't seen or had regular contact with some of her family/friends in a long time and could have even convinced one of them that the baby was hers?

With a baby in tow, she would be able to gain more sympathy/funds from strangers.

She hasn't dropped him off somewhere warm & safe to be quickly recovered, which would have been the best case scenario; so my hope at this point, is that she at least recognizes the value of keeping him well cared for, even if the reasoning is more about her own legal & personal benefits rather than his.

The temperature is going to be frigid starting tonight, and it's going to start snowing. There are warming stations open all over the area. I hope LE is planning to keep an eye out there, in case she and the baby show up at one.

Columbus Division of Police

4h ·

Scammer Alert
CPD has received numerous reports over the past 48 hours that people representing themselves as Columbus Police Officers are calling citizens, asking for money to raise a reward to bring Kason Thomass home. If you believe you have been contacted by a scammer posing as a law enforcement officer, please call our non-emergency number at 614-645-4545 or file a report online at www.Columbus.gov/police.
If you know the whereabouts of Kason Thomass or have seen the stolen vehicle or the suspect, immediately call 911 or the Columbus Division of Police Special Victims Bureau at (614) 645-4701.

The temperature is going to be frigid starting tonight, and it's going to start snowing. There are warming stations open all over the area. I hope LE is planning to keep an eye out there, in case she and the baby show up at one.
I was thinking the same thing. This storm could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

A woman accused of kidnapping two 5-month-old Columbus boys earlier this week reportedly punched her ex while trying to see her daughters in Riverside Thursday.

The man said Jackson wore a trench coat with only her underwear underneath it.
The man told officers Jackson wanted to see their daughters and then tried to force her way into the apartment when he said they weren’t there, according to the report

A woman accused of kidnapping two 5-month-old Columbus boys earlier this week reportedly punched her ex while trying to see her daughters in Riverside Thursday.

The man told officers Jackson wanted to see their daughters and then tried to force her way into the apartment when he said they weren’t there, according to the report

I wonder how she got from Riverside back up to Columbus? It's an hour-ish drive.

Where’s the gas money coming from? HOW is she supporting the TWO of them?
I doubt if she is driving. With the Amber Alerts, flashing interstate signs, and five state BOLO I think she would have been found if she was traveling.

I think it is most likely that she parked the car in a secluded place, or ditched it and is staying with someone or in a homeless camp.

JMO

“Moving into the holiday season, moving into a stormy weekend, just love your family, love on each other, love your kids, because I could never, ever, ever wish this on anyone,” Lafonda said.

The grandmother also gave an update on Kyair, who has since reunited with his family and is waiting for his brother.

“Kyair is holding up, he’s still smiling, talking, being a normal 5-month-old baby,” Lafonda said. “There is definitely a bond. I saw him this morning and I told him ‘Kyair, grandma’s gonna get your brother and bring him home.'”

The one positive that can be taken from this is that she wants her kids. Perhaps we can extrapolate that she wants the child she kidnapped as well, and is keeping him safe?

The one positive that can be taken from this is that she wants her kids. Perhaps we can extrapolate that she wants the child she kidnapped as well, and is keeping him safe?

I agree. My fear is, with the impending storm, she might find it too difficult to care for him. It's supposed to be a high of 4* here tomorrow, and they're predicting between 1" and 5473656" of snow. Hopefully she will find someplace warm for him.

In a 5 p.m. press conference, Columbus police said investigators had located Jackson even farther away in Indianapolis, but Kason — missing for nearly three days — was nowhere to be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back