Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm curious about her friend's statement, "she wouldn't run away from her problems like this". Is that significant - did she have serious problems right now, or is that just sort of something her friend said that means nothing?

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cuyahoga-county/search-still-on-for-missing-parma-teen/420300106

It's interesting, the timing of her disappearance. The news articles don't say exactly when her parents left her for the 24 hour period, but it sounds like she left very shortly after they left. Like she was waiting for them to go before leaving.

Can you link us her Facebook?

She doesn't have a Facebook that I know of, but then again, neither do I. I still don't think she does. I only know of an Instagram and old Twitter she hasn't touched since 2015 just looking at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving her cell behind makes me think that she went walking TO meet someone. I would be shocked if this turned out to be a random abduction case. Maybe there will be chatter in the school where it comes out that she was talking to someone online etc and that is who she was meeting?

Has the wooded area been searched? It looks like a huge are to be searched but definitely seems worth starting.

The wooded area in the development she lives in HAS been searched today. As far as I know, either nothing was found, or it was little detail that hasn't been released to the public. Students were planning to gather for a search party of the wooded area around our school as well. This was put to an end just before the school day ended, as the principal made an announcement pleading them not to. The reason being the officers stated "If they need assistance, they'll reach out, but for now leave it to them. They're doing everything they can." It's all that students are talking about, and I even overheard some staff today too. Everyone knows and is concerned, wanting to help. Also, here's the scene from the development earlier today.
f211b85974e54895419837e128d47118.jpg
f3c87605fcab1882d4ab5c09ffefbb19.jpg

I'll also be happy to answer any questions you may have as best I can, I am a classmate.

:welcome: to WebSleuths! If you know Kat personally and are interested in posting factual information about her and the case that cannot be found in mainstream media, then I encourage you to become a verified insider (VI)! :)

Here's how you can become a verified insider on this case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

#bringkathome:heartbeat:

Is there something that's not being said here - like her parents recently divorced and she might be trying to get back to the one that doesn't have custody of her, etc?

Also, do you know approximately where she lived on Augustine Drive? Travelling eastward, it dead ends into a place a short distance from a creek/river. It's a long street. If she lived at the very west end, there are several intersections she could have been going to. Is that thing listed as "Cut and Stuff" her actual house? (I do have friends whose house is listed as a restaurant, interestingly, bearing their last name. Totally fictitious).

I'm curious about her friend's statement, "she wouldn't run away from her problems like this". Is that significant - did she have serious problems right now, or is that just sort of something her friend said that means nothing?

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cuyahoga-county/search-still-on-for-missing-parma-teen/420300106

It's interesting, the timing of her disappearance. The news articles don't say exactly when her parents left her for the 24 hour period, but it sounds like she left very shortly after they left. Like she was waiting for them to go before leaving.

Her parents left around 1:30, and she was seen walking down the street by a neighbor around 2:30. However, she could've been walking to maybe get herself food as her parents weren't supposed to be back until the next day, and there are a lot of local stores/restaurants nearby. This is also indicated by the fact that she only had her wallet and housekey. I also think the friend's quote was just a general statement as in "If she had problems or something she was dealing with, she wouldn't be the type to run away." And I also agree, she's a very intelligent student who knows her right from wrong, and thinks before she acts.

Is there something that's not being said here - like her parents recently divorced and she might be trying to get back to the one that doesn't have custody of her, etc?

Also, do you know approximately where she lived on Augustine Drive? Travelling eastward, it dead ends into a place a short distance from a creek/river. It's a long street. If she lived at the very west end, there are several intersections she could have been going to. Is that thing listed as "Cut and Stuff" her actual house? (I do have friends whose house is listed as a restaurant, interestingly, bearing their last name. Totally fictitious).

As far as I know, her parents are happily married. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe she lived towards the dead end. Also not sure about "Cut and Stuff", although it very well could be considering she's in the cosmetology program. I'll look into that for you tomorrow.

Yes, it was left at her house.

Whoa teenager 101 never go anywhere without a phone.....why would it be home unless battery dead maybe?

Whoa teenager 101 never go anywhere without a phone.....why would it be home unless battery dead maybe?

As a teen I confirm lol! But looking at all the details it seems almost guaranteed wherever she was walking was planned on being a short trip with her coming right back.

Is her phone locked? Has it been gone through yet? I feel like that phone will have vital information

Is she a junior or senior?

What other hobbies was she into?

Trying to build a profile in my mind to brainstorm ideas.

Is she a junior or senior?

What other hobbies was she into?

Trying to build a profile in my mind to brainstorm ideas.

She's a junior. Really into cosmetology, not sure of any super relevant others.

She's a junior. Really into cosmetology, not sure of any super relevant others.

I find it perplexing she was into cosmetology. To me this would indicate a persona very conscious of their looks. Taking selfies and trying out new hair dos or makeup styles. Posting these selfies to FB, Instagram, etc..

But she has zero social media accounts that I can find. All pictures so far of her are zero makeup, straight hair or pony tail. I have many many friends that are cosmetologists and this interest is innate within their persona.

I am not doubting that she's into cosmetology. I just find this all odd.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stegs
Back