OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm "I've got an emmy"....who's acting??! Odd quote to like, what is it from??

and maybe KM wasn't exactly as happy go lucky as JC makes her out to be......based on th past & blog?

I hope LE investigated her mother

How many locals remember Marcus Fiesel and the Carrolls? It was 5 years ago this month that they killed him, as a matter of fact.

I remember the police had NO evidence to go on at first. They suspected Dave and Liz, but they never said so publicly. Afterwards they said they let them go to the media as much as they wanted with the hopes that eventually they would slip up, their story would start to crumble and they would get to the truth. Eventually, while not in the media, the truth DID come to light. Someone who knew the truth cracked and we finally got our answers. Hopefully that will happen in this case as well. Not just actual news reports but on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Hopefully someone who knows something will either slip up at some point and run their mouth and hang themselves or come forward and tell what they know.

I don't know, but I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me and made me so cynical about these cases. I believed Liz. I cried for her. I searched for Marcus in that park and the surrounding area where he had supposedly gone missing when in reality he was killed days before. And you can bet I felt betrayed when I finally found out they had murdered him. That case rocked me to my core. Right or wrong I go with my gut now. If it doesn't seem right it usually isn't. Have I been wrong? Sure. But that's more the exception than the rule.

Here's a link for those not familiar with the case:
Marcus Fiesel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmm "I've got an emmy"....who's acting??! Odd quote to like, what is it from??

and maybe KM wasn't exactly as happy go lucky as JC makes her out to be......based on th past & blog?

I hope LE investigated her mother

It's not really from anything. Could be a personal quote between the two of them?

How many locals remember Marcus Fiesel and the Carrolls? It was 5 years ago this month that they killed him, as a matter of fact.

I remember the police had NO evidence to go on at first. They suspected Dave and Liz, but they never said so publicly. Afterwards they said they let them go to the media as much as they wanted with the hopes that eventually they would slip up, their story would start to crumble and they would get to the truth. Eventually, while not in the media, the truth DID come to light. Someone who knew the truth cracked and we finally got our answers. Hopefully that will happen in this case as well. Not just actual news reports but on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Hopefully someone who knows something will either slip up at some point and run their mouth and hang themselves or come forward and tell what they know.

I don't know, but I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me and made me so cynical about these cases. I believed Liz. I cried for her. I searched for Marcus in that park and the surrounding area where he had supposedly gone missing when in reality he was killed days before. And you can bet I felt betrayed when I finally found out they had murdered him. That case rocked me to my core. Right or wrong I go with my gut now. If it doesn't seem right it usually isn't. Have I been wrong? Sure. But that's more the exception than the rule.

I am local too, that case to this day sickens me! So disgusting what those people did to that beautiful boy. Cases like that have made me quite cynical as well, but I try to always look for the good in people and have been proven wrong too many times. OT but what is your opinion on Ryan Widmer since you're local?

I am local too, that case to this day sickens me! So disgusting what those people did to that beautiful boy. Cases like that have made me quite cynical as well, but I try to always look for the good in people and have been proven wrong too many times. OT but what is your opinion on Ryan Widmer since you're local?

BBM, wow...now that case I have been all over the dang fence and back! When I first heard about the case, my gut said not guilty (and my friends would tell you I think everyone is guilty LOL) I only peripherally followed the details and the first two trials. However, I really got sucked in to the third trial. I read the FRW website and a lot of what they posted there intrigued me. As the trial went on doubt began to creep in. I went back and forth 100 times. I finally landed on- enough reasonable doubt in my mind not to convict but he could very well be guilty, I just don't know. How's THAT for decisive?! :) I just wish that investigator had not been involved. He definitely muddled things for me.

I understand what you are saying, and have felt the same way!

However in my life our family experienced a violent crime, some people did not feel my behavior was what they would have expected! It was extremely hurtful to my children. I would have never believed that I would be so emotionless, monotone almost catatonic, unable to make any medical decisions for my loved one! I handed all decisions over to my 14 year old son, until his 24 year old brother could get there! I did not deal with the media, friends, family or medical staff! My oldest 2 children were in the military and I did not even grasp that my older children were at the hospital with us for 2 to 3 days! I thought I didn't cry until a nurse woke me one night, and told me that I scream in my sleep.....there were nights I heard someone screaming and crying, I just didn't know it was me and my soul was weeping!

My point is you never know how you will behavior until something like this happens, I have him to be a bit off too.....but that just maybe how he is reacting! :twocents:

There is a lot of information regarding KM to be found in her journals IMO.

http://lemmegetkh.deviantart.com/journal/

I just finished reading this and I really don't think she was as happy as she is made out to be. I know the post are from a couple years or so ago, but seems like she had a lot on her plate. She, to me, seemed depressed. Or, am I looking to hard. I'm not letting JC off the hook though. Gotta go watch this on Nancy Grace!

here he goes again with what he did for her.....come on Nancy let's get this started....

I haven't followed this case but listening to the this fiance on NG made me search it out here. My he makes my hinkymeter go up!! The 911 call first (anyone who goes on and on like that, like Zahra's dad is likely not being truthful) and now this...weird....conversation.

NG discussing how delay in picture message being sent doesn't make sense

phone cut off : 12:45am

Message received: 12:52am

I can't stomach NG at all anymore, thanks for those who are following and posting...

So kate was messaging JC earlier in the night asking him to burn the docs...

Was this before or after he came over?

Monica in Ohio:

Why does JC talk of Katelyn in the past tense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke