OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the pizza place he works for told him not to bother showing up anymore.

maybe he's just really high. lol

I wonder if he might have gotten into Oxycontin or some other painkilling med while he was recovering from the ankle injury--in addition to the pot smoking. He may have sustained some brain damage from the pot alone.

But again, he never once mentions burning the papers!

He did, he mumbled about the "records" and how she wished she could have been there to see it all and how he comforted her by promising she could watch when he did his records...I don't think he said the word "burning" tonight, though.

AgathaCristy:

hey! you mean to tell me you were hiding information that a friend let you in on and you didn't tell any of us? Grrrrrrr.....!

(what else did your friend say....)

So which is it, everybody? Did police have her phone before the searchers found the phone in the park?

ohmygosh...i'm so freaaaaakinnnng confuooooooosed.

He did, he mumbled about the "records" and how she wished she could have been there to see it all and how he comforted her by promising she could watch when he did his records...I don't think he said the word "burning" tonight, though.

Thanks, cluciano63. So maybe he isn't completely bogus.

I do NOT believe he has not been asked to take a LD...whether or not he has taken one, I have no idea...

I have tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt til now, despite my cynical brain and my tendency to go with stats until proven otherwise...but geez...he really blew it tonight, I believe. I hope LE was watching...

I am uploading the 8/25 NG show now. Not only does he say he took one but tells her what questions they asked!

I will post the sections as they upload and will upload tonight's late tonight or tomorrow and post them here.

First part should be done in 5 min or so.

AgathaCristy:

hey! you mean to tell me you were hiding information that a friend let you in on and you didn't tell any of us? Grrrrrrr.....!

(what else did your friend say....)

Yea, better tell us or we'll have to :deadhorse: it out of you...........:woohoo:

Just wanted to point out that a pizza delivery person would likely not start work until around 5pm. Not much use for a delivery person before that. Perhaps it was when he was on his way to work around 5pm that he drove by her home and noticed the car there when she was supposed to still be at work. Then he got worried and asked his boss to leave around 7pm.

MOO

On a Sunday??
someone from the FB thread said the shifts were 10-6 or 2-close SOOO he was very late if he went to work that day.

Sorry if this was already mentioned. I ran to the store and the thread blew up! LOL

You tested it with the battery removed, right? Does it do the same thing if the phone is just turned off with the battery still in the phone?

Just had a friend help me test with the battery in and phone turned off- same results (As a side note the text he sent to me was "you're researching a case aren't you?" ha! He knows me well :)

But the sender's phone would have the true time the texts were sent,right?

Yes, but in this case the phone is no where to be found (possibly) and we don't know what text evidence that LE has yet. So, just speculation on my part, that he possibly did this to throw off the timeline, get an alibi ("I got the text when I was at my friend's house when she was not yet missing") and may not have realized that the actual time of the text could be traced back. Also, suppose he did send the pic of the pic to himself from her phone. He would have wanted his phone turned off to try to throw off the pings to their phones to try to say he was no where near her phone when that text came through. Does that make sense? I know what I'm trying to say, just not sure I am communicating well.

I am uploading the 8/25 NG show now. Not only does he say he took one but tells her what questions they asked!

I will post the sections as they upload and will upload tonight's late tonight or tomorrow and post them here.

First part should be done in 5 min or so.

First show NG said her experts said he didn't fit the profile of a murderer or something to that effect. What did thay say tonight or did she ask?

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.....I think I'm joining the crowd that's jumping off the fence!

Someone said that the average IQ is 90...from what I remember from my psych courses that's correct- I'm sure its easily to find on Google though. :)

Maybe he was hoping that he could avoid the LD test by saying he'd already taken it?

Either way, I'm still confused.

Does anyone know if ADD is commonly paired with Dyslexia? That could explain some of these :banghead: confusing stories that we keep hearing from him.

The pic of the phone in post #435 looks like the BACK of the phone :waitasec:

IMO

Just had a friend help me test with the battery in and phone turned off- same results (As a side note the text he sent to me was "you're researching a case aren't you?" ha! He knows me well :)

Yes, but in this case the phone is no where to be found (possibly) and we don't know what text evidence that LE has yet. So, just speculation on my part, that he possibly did this to throw off the timeline, get an alibi ("I got the text when I was at my friend's house when she was not yet missing") and may not have realized that the actual time of the text could be traced back. Also, suppose he did send the pic of the pic to himself from her phone. He would have wanted his phone turned off to try to throw off the pings to their phones to try to say he was no where near her phone when that text came through. Does that make sense? I know what I'm trying to say, just not sure I am communicating well.

Absolutely.......thanks very much!

I suppose his people will say that the questions LE asked him were really for the voice test, not a LD test, or at least that was his impression...so it doesn't really matter. We still don't know if he took a test or not.

JC said they had discussed a move to Colorado that evening. Are there more details on why they were moving? Maybe she changed her mind and didn't want to go and...

Imagine how his poor family feels...the ones defending him to the death. That now he's gone and blown everything he's said prior to tonight and even mentions he never took a lie detector test to begin with. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin