Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
go to google maps and put in the addy for where the festival was-
400 Nilles Rd, Fairfield, OH 45014

grocery stores, restaurants, schools, churches... LOTS of places for dumpsters , along Nilles, and to the east on 4/Dixie highway...
I don't know why but late night Sat/wee early Sun, going to a dumpster, lot 'quicker' than a lake/woods.

I would LOVE to know when those dumpsters are emptied. Is Monday a good day for those to be done? Soon after a weekend?

There would be lots of extra dumpsters for the festival refuse :( Good thinking sreshowtime...

Ummmm yes, yes she could if it was HIM and she was already dead... Plus, we haven't seen those texts.. That's what HE is saying. if ya notice LE ain't saying anything!!!

True. I was assuming that he would not make up texts that did not exist knowing that LE could easily find that out, but I guess with this guy we cannot assume those kinds of things....

For the love of God, had a family emergency tonight ended up in the ER (all is well) and I come back to this HOT MESS....ok....I am here I am local and I am brain dead.....what can I do to assist in clarifying ANYTHING FOR ANYONE.....I feel like The Anthony's have moved to Fairfield and I don't like it.

Glad well is well...
You just wouldn't happen to know when the dumpsters over there near that Sacred Hearts area and over on 4/dixie Highway stores/restaurants, etc are emptied, would ya??? think they empty those on Mondays after busy weekends?????

WHERE is the Fairfield Dump, for dumpster garbage??

( oh good grief, peeked at the map closer, there is a Papa Johns, corner of Camelot /Michael & 4- oh lawsy me and dumpsters in the rear on the street view) IS that the one JC worked at???

also an image of the back of the blackberry pearl flip phone -- i don't see how the cover/piece found could be from this phone.

blackberry-pearl-flip-8220-comes-to-hong-kong1.jpg

Now there is a friend, over there, says she was at the festival with them on Fri night, everything was good, Katelyn excited about the move, no fighting no arguing.

One person says they were arguing another says they were not.......Does anyone tell the trurh anymore and if so which one?:waitasec:

One person says they were arguing another says they were not.......Does anyone tell the trurh anymore and if so which one?:waitasec:

I would say it would depend WHO they were friends with...

I asked and she is already here! Just keep reading ladies.

Lots of dumpsters, not sure of the schedule.

Pretty sure that Papa Johns is the only one in Fairfield I may have to order a pizza tomorrow.

Fairfield garbage would be taken to Rumpke dump, which is in Cincinnati.

My gut said that boy hadn't taken a LD, this gets stranger by the day...next we are going to hear he really wasn't burning anything he was in a Hot Body Contest some place that night.

It is possible they had an argument and then moved on and tried to get over it.

@sreshowtime... I heard that the nearest dump was close to her home (on FB) and someone was pleading that they search there...
I think the portopotties would have been removed by private companies, hence it would not have been as safe and would have been found.
We have dumpsters in our community and as i empty the trash, I often think how EASY it would be to put (hide) a body. The stench and bug activity is always indescribable and the dumpster is compacted so if other trash is put on top... Well, no one needs a visual. It ends up as one big cube which is further compacted in the trash truck.... Sigh.

I am hoping that with the search starting tomorrow, and the new info about the cell phone tower radius, there will be some developments soon.

ETA: I am not really hoping for such developments because they would likely be of the bad news variety. But if something unfortunate happened to KM, hopefully if they find her LE will get closer to figuring out what happened and who is responsible.

What am I doing wrong? I don't see some of the posts everyone is talking about on fb.

The young girl that first posted that she found the phone, she said it was the road that's haunted.

Edit: the young girl who claimed to find the phone, it didn't sound like it was an organized search, especially since she specifically said the phone was in her car....maybe she was with the team that found it and just wanted to mess around? (odd, but stranger things. . . ) Or if she's telling the truth and the search party is now claiming to have found it wth is going on?

2nd Edit: The people on that page jumped at her for lying/being a hoax....if it was the search party they would have known about it, no? Maybe it's not hers and NG just got a hold of it from the girl....but why would the girl take the hoax that far?

Also....
The picture of the phone in her hand was not a flip phone like that. I guess I meant slider phone?

Aren't they doing a NEC search for her Wednesday? Has anyone heard where they plan to search? The bridge area?

The young girl that first posted that she found the phone, she said it was the road that's haunted.

Also....
The picture of the phone in her hand was not a flip phone like that. I guess I meant slider phone?

I don't think there is a slider blackberry pearl. At least not from a quick google search. It's hard to tell in that picture, though, it could be the flip version, with the flip part hidden on the other side of what is visible, or just the regular version.

Ok from a slightly lengthier google search this may possibly be a slider blackberry pearl? Looks pretty much the same.

blackberry-pearl-8220-slider-open-view.jpg

I am hoping that with the search starting tomorrow, and the new info about the cell phone tower radius, there will be some developments soon.

ETA: I am not really hoping for such developments because they would likely be of the bad news variety. But if something unfortunate happened to KM, hopefully if they find her LE will get closer to figuring out what happened and who is responsible.

I know. That is the worst part of a successful search. If only it would be that she just got away for a while and comes home. She is such a beautiful young woman, from what I gather inside and out.

Ok from a slightly lengthier google search this may possibly be a slider blackberry pearl? Looks pretty much the same.

blackberry-pearl-8220-slider-open-view.jpg

that's another flip phone. the case looks too long for a flip phone and her phone did not look like one...but the case that was found did not have a pad for buttons, just a screen and speaker, that's why I was thinking maybe it wasn't a case, but the front part of the phone, but that still may not explain the no buttons.

Edit: looking at the picture again, the raised (from our perspective) section at the bottom is probably the buttons on the front, but wouldn't they need to be hooked up to something?

and the backs of 2 different blackberry pearl versions.... sorry for so many pics just trying to see if someone can tell if this is/is not the phone found.

blackberry-pearl-9100-comparison-2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member