OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a Sunday??
someone from the FB thread said the shifts were 10-6 or 2-close SOOO he was very late if he went to work that day.

Sorry if this was already mentioned. I ran to the store and the thread blew up! LOL

Delivery hours at the Papa John's in Fairfield are 11am-12:30am. I can believe that the first shift would be 10-6 but the second couldn't possibly be 2-close or they'd be working a 10 and a half hour shift. More like 6-12:30 possibly?

I am uploading the 8/25 NG show now. Not only does he say he took one but tells her what questions they asked!

I will post the sections as they upload and will upload tonight's late tonight or tomorrow and post them here.

First part should be done in 5 min or so.

You're the best News Junkie- thank you! :toast:

Perhaps JC sent the picture message from Katelyn's phone to himself just shortly before 1am, then destroyed it?

AgathaCristy:

hey! you mean to tell me you were hiding information that a friend let you in on and you didn't tell any of us? Grrrrrrr.....!

(what else did your friend say....)

Well I just got approved to post yesterday :great:

That's all she told me, but, tomorrow I am giving her a call and digging for info :great:

I think the next time that LE brings ol' JC in for questioning he's going to implode. All of the evidence that they've collected will be presented to him and back him into a corner until once they pull the good cop....bad cop routine during questioning JC is going to crack wide open. Then he will tell them where they can find Katelyn. And I think the stress is really, really getting to him and he's getting more fragile by the day. It isn't going to take much and the floodgates are going to burst wide open. He just strikes me that way.

The woman who said he took the VR test is now saying Katelyn is a friend of her daughter's, she's known her since she was 14 and that her daughter is the one who introduced them. Okay, so from Katelyn (if I'm not mistaken) they met online, then they met through his sister, then they met through this woman's daughter. To be honest, she has the same last name so she could be his mom, but as someone pointed out, why say she's her daughter's friend and not she's her son's fiance? WTF is going on here?

Someone asked where I saw that her phone was a BB Pearl but I can no longer find the post.

Early on her friends were asking on FB for anyone who had a pic of Katelyn with her phone- a clear pic, so that they could post it for people to look for. There is ONE pic where it appears she is holding a phone but you can only see part of it. Anyway, others had asked what kind/model the phone was and it was answered that it was a BB Pearl.

Please don't ask me to post a link. This was early on before all the drama started on the FB pages and was a gazillion posts ago. It may have even been on the page that was deleted for all I know. Maybe one of the other posters here remembers and can back me up?

Anyway at this point I'm taking ANYTHING that was stated on those pages with a huge grain of salt. For all we know she had a different kind of phone all together. Hopefully I serial number can be recovered from this phone and it can be confirmed if it does/does not belong to her.

Here is the one picture of Katelyn holding her phone side by side with the phone that was found.

dyk37b.jpg
15q2kw5.jpg

Delivery hours at the Papa John's in Fairfield are 11am-12:30am. I can believe that the first shift would be 10-6 but the second couldn't possibly be 2-close or they'd be working a 10 and a half hour shift. More like 6-12:30 possibly?

Okay, but this was a Sunday... wouldn't they have shorter hours on a Sunday? I just know most places around me cut the day short...

Just had a friend help me test with the battery in and phone turned off- same results (As a side note the text he sent to me was "you're researching a case aren't you?" ha! He knows me well :)

Yes, but in this case the phone is no where to be found (possibly) and we don't know what text evidence that LE has yet. So, just speculation on my part, that he possibly did this to throw off the timeline, get an alibi ("I got the text when I was at my friend's house when she was not yet missing") and may not have realized that the actual time of the text could be traced back. Also, suppose he did send the pic of the pic to himself from her phone. He would have wanted his phone turned off to try to throw off the pings to their phones to try to say he was no where near her phone when that text came through. Does that make sense? I know what I'm trying to say, just not sure I am communicating well.

Well, I don't know, could someone who can't remember that he said he took a LD one week then said no I didn't the next week figure out all that stuff about pings and things.
:crazy:

Okay, but this was a Sunday... wouldn't they have shorter hours on a Sunday? I just know most places around me cut the day short...

Well according to the online sites for the one in Fairfield, it appears that the restaurant is open for eat in from 11am-11pm 7 days a week and delivery is 11am-12:30am 7 days a week. Doesn't look like they have a shorter day on Sunday.

MOO

AgathaCristy:

can you call your friend tonight....please? LOL

Well, I don't know, could someone who can't remember that he said he took a LD one week then said no I didn't the next week figure out all that stuff about pings and things.
:crazy:

Well if he watches any true crime shows, law and order (I don't think they get into that stuff on dexter too much) then he would know about it from there. Actually, they talk about it in Pineapple Express, which I would imagine he's seen.

]AgathaCristy:

can you call your friend tonight....please? LOL[/QUOTE]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Nope , I'm going to bed and hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night
screaming "OMG OMG"

I called my daughter to the computer to look at that pic of the phone. Kids are such phone gurus you know. She said it is the back of the phone and the battery has been pulled out. She then took off her back cover and helped me understand. The white screen looking thing is actually underneath where the battery goes.

Well,

I'm sticking to my own theory. He took a "picture of a picture" on Katelyn's phone but turned his phone off and left for his friend's house. On arrival at his friends house he turns his phone back on. He needed to establish an alibi by being seen by someone who could verify his whereabouts after he left Katelyn's and so wanted his phone to be able to "ping" around a cell tower where his friend lives. He knew LE might be able to tell by his phone records what cell phone tower would pick up the "ping" of that final picture message.

Could you all go to the KM CE fb page and read the post comments on DH's post asking if AP is still on? It's very interesting, but I'm not sure if i believe the girl. She says she knows somoene, then she says it's straight from pd (police department?) If it's true, it's very interesting, but I don't think it is. What do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Katel...ing-Everything/156483891100350?ref=ts&sk=wall

There are some very interesting things being said on the "spin-off" Find Katelyn page. You might want to check out some posts on a thread with about 50 replies. Websleuths is also mentioned lol (positively).

News junkie you are so fabulous! Thank you so much for all your work in uploading the shows!!! :grouphug: :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid