OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the wedding was still a few years away, this was one of those super-long engagements (complete with man-rings, apparently...is that an "Emo"? thing?)

When JC first told about KM sending him a picture of her he proceeded to tell it was a picture she took of a picture. I believe he said something similar to, "She's very artistic that way". I expected to see something more than just a picture of her, or did I miss something?

Nope you're not missing anything!! A picture of a picture is not art! Geez, even I can do that and I can't make stick figures correctly! LOL

Ya know, there might just be the possibly, that he was just merely burning old papers that she no longer needed, did state waaaaaay back it was for identity theft purposes and stated they did not have a shredder.
If she was planning on moving, in a couple of weeks, maybe she was cleaning things out, saw no need to pack that stuff and bring it with her.
He also stated that the papers that she needed were still at the town home.
They seemed to have qurkey ways about communicating with each other, maybe she was just kidding about being there with him when they were burned and he responded that she could be there when he burned his.
Just like the picture of the picture, maybe it was a very pretty picture of her and since she was ready for bed, she didn't want to send him a picture of the way she looked at the time, I think, maybe, they just did those kind of things with each other.

"It's time for me to grow up, wish you would too" stuck out to me...like something she may have said to JC.

Latest from FB...
Now JC is telling people there was a male friend with him on that Saturday night and KMs house who left before JC left.
Really? I don't know what to believe from him.

(I post these FB rumors since they are coming from people within the community and relatives....for our members that prefer not to use FB)

So now it's being said that there was a friend that night (on the KMDCE page.) I'm sorry but if this came from JC like the poster claims, JC has lost all credibility. He did it, him and his camp are trying to stir up stuff to deflect attention. There is no way a story changes that much when a person is innocent. As someone else stated, the truth doesn't change. He's supposedly not talking about it, but this stuff keeps popping up? Why is it 3 weeks later this new person emerges in the story?

So now it's being said that there was a friend that night (on the KMDCE page.) I'm sorry but if this came from JC like the poster claims, JC has lost all credibility. He did it, him and his camp are trying to stir up stuff to deflect attention. There is no way a story changes that much when a person is innocent. As someone else stated, the truth doesn't change. He's supposedly not talking about it, but this stuff keeps popping up? Why is it 3 weeks later this new person emerges in the story?

Since the story keeps changing, it's hard to believe anything he says at this point.

Unless it comes from his own mouth, I would take whatever is said on FB with a grain of salt. Someone may not like him or even know him who may post things. Also, FB is like the telephone game that some of us played when we were kids or the a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend told me

Creepy. Who are these guys?

I asked that on the page and no one knows... It just got posted a little bit ago so maybe tonight some friends might respond.
I think 1) a fellow art student? 2) Someone who just wanted to get his song out there 3) Someone who saw the story on the news and got obsessed 4) a friend of hers who knows what SHE was thinking and thinks JC hurt her when she tried to pull away from him (per the lyrics)

I just don't get the need for these friends and family members of JC to put this stuff out there on FB and on the web...I guess it has to do with a generation who lives their lives publicly in a way, on the internet, but the only people who need to be convinced of JC's innocence are LE, as far as I know...

I saw that on FB, too. It is very odd that this third person is just coming out now. It isn't as though he hasn't had an opportunity to say there was another person there up to this point.

Here's something that I wonder: does he have friends who will lie for him and give him an alibi if he needs one?

Creepy. Who are these guys?

Someone just posted he IS from the Art Institute of Cincinnati and is on her FB friends list.
Could be nothing OR KM could have confided in him. Hope if he knows anything he's spoken to the police!
NOTE: The video and song was posted on Aug 18th, well before the police thought there was "foul play"

gave me the creeps...super creepy to me!

talking about "finding traces of you"

Yikes!

Instead let's call the whole thing off said she.I knew as soon as I was happy that you'd go away .Yes creepy and I hope LE knows about this video.

Unless it comes from his own mouth, I would take whatever is said on FB with a grain of salt. Someone may not like him or even know him who may post things. Also, FB is like the telephone game that some of us played when we were kids or the a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend told me

I don't think it came from him necessarily (perhaps a family member) and I'm sure there's attention seekers on that page trying to feel important, but I really wouldn't be surprised if it's a new story of his...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand