OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest rumor is: Found in Joyce Park

AGAIN RUMOR from FB <----------- consider the source!

I'm not seeing any breaking news flashes on TV.

ETA....Checked the websites and none there either. All the stations have been covering the search pretty throughly and I think if there was any new info (finding body or an arrest) they would get that up pretty quick, at least as far as a news flash.

That rumor was started by a comment by somebody who said they heard it from somebody who saw it on Nancy Grace...seems like it's about as unreliable as it can get.

Totally unreliable even when she is on live, which she isn't on the weekends...

Could you please expound in more detail exactly what you are suggesting here. I am very interested to know. What type of ceremony/ritual are you referring to?

Im not suggesting anything in particular. I simply looked up wiccan on the world wide web. You can look back at the beginning of this thread to find out exactly how and where the wiccan thing came up. It was referenced to on the facebook page and I had no idea what the world wicca meant so I looked it up. There multiple wiccan sites.Some of the rituals are performed with ceremonial ash.
If you have some knowledge of the wiccan way, perhaps you could enlighten us.
Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If JC was burning papers in some ritual, even LESS reason to bring it up to the media...all he had to do was say he went to a friend's house. Geez...

If anyone has "Google Earth" downloaded I'm sure you can check out Joyce Park and see if anything is going on. (I think its live but I won't swear to it).\

In case its not I apologize. I saw it mentioned on another thread.

http://www.youtube.com/user/22rememberluke1?blend=5&ob=5

This was a dedication to Katelyn on Youtube....
LOOK at the imagery and LISTEN to the words.
Very, very odd!!!!!

I hate myself for noticing this and I am 100% certain that it's nothing to do with anything-as a matter of fact, I kind of chuckled that this adds to all of the other odd coincidences in this song but... there are chairs around a fire pit in the video. Anyone see that?

I don't know...maybe she helped him work on the song or video before she went missing?

And now I'm mad that this song has this morbid connection because had it not, I think I would have liked it.

If anyone has "Google Earth" downloaded I'm sure you can check out Joyce Park and see if anything is going on. (I think its live but I won't swear to it).\

Hello there. Quick ?: Did this source report Katelyn was found or evidence? Please advise and much thanks!

If JC was burning papers in some ritual, even LESS reason to bring it up to the media...all he had to do was say he went to a friend's house. Geez...

I have no idea if there was a ceremony going on, I was thinking they were burning the documents to create the ash for future rituals.

Im not instigating a theological discussion, I did not make any insinuations, simply linked the wiki explanation. I have already said I know nothing of the wiccans. but MY OPINION is that either Katelyn, her boyfriend or her friends are wiccans. Do I have proof? No, just what Ive read previously on other sites. Do I need proof to state an opinion? No, thats why its an opinion. does it matter to me? No. But it is part of the discussion here.

IIRC some friends of KM posted on FB that she was NOT wiccan. I don't know where or how that rumor started.

curious about this friend that was supposedly at the townhouse Sat evening according to the gossip of FB....wonder why JC never mentioned this

Great evening. Can someone more knowledgable help me understand something:

If JC was brought in, wouldn't the police have to have evidence? Just wondering because she hasn't been found so we really don't know yet what happened.

I was wondering if the police could keep someone without charging them of a crime?

This is all hypothetical -- was just wondering how that would work. Please advise and much thanks!

I tried my google earth - was a daytime shot then it locked my puter up!
:maddening:

Inch - I saw that - didn't know if to mention it!

Does the rumor say WHAT was found in Joyce Park?

Sorry - the person that posted it said it was 'her body' but that they were just posting what said on the other page. (Comment was by DH under thread by JMW)

Just remember, I don't start the rumors!

Inch - note the other videos I found by same dude. End of the one is a burn this record (ceremony?) ---- CREEPY STUFF!!!!!!!!

Great evening. Can someone more knowledgable help me understand something:

If JC was brought in, wouldn't the police have to have evidence? Just wondering because she hasn't been found so we really don't know yet what happened.

I was wondering if the police could keep someone without charging them of a crime?

This is all hypothetical -- was just wondering how that would work. Please advise and much thanks!

While I have never had any personal experience, I am pretty sure you can be arrested for suspicion of murder, but I will believe he was brought in when it's being reported by a news agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss