OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the comments on the statement analyses and the 2am/1252 last text comment struck me again. He said he got a text at 2am, but doesn't say it's from Katelyn. What if someone did help him cover it up and that last text was telling him Katelyn was disposed of (in "code" of course, like burn the papers) so he knew it was okay to go home and go to bed.
The one I spoke of, correct? IF not, please share - I eat that stuff up!

Yes, I was just trying to find the link again to see if you mentioned the billie dunn analysis. I find it interesting that they discuss how the supports (and I guess Billie Dunn) verbally attacked people who were questioning them on facebook.....not unlike...supporters of Jc....diversion, ridicule, attempt to garner pity....

Yes, i was reading the one you suggested :tyou: and then the links to the right there was analyses of other cases and some pertaining to KMs case. Apparently the mother showed no deception in her statements, which I can believe. BUT I also think she loved KM as a daughter and if she is starting to suspect JC, she may very well pull away from him.

Yes, I was just trying to find the link again to see if you mentioned the billie dunn analysis. I find it interesting that they discuss how the supports (and I guess Billie Dunn) verbally attacked people who were questioning them on facebook.....not unlike...supporters of Jc....diversion, ridicule, attempt to garner pity....

Yeah, now you're scaring me! I was reading that one too! :lol:

Someone one the KM CE page said that the post by MM was deleted because it was copy and pasted on other facebook pages, but i only saw it on MBKMH page. Why would she care if it was put there or anywhere else for that matter? I think it was deleted because she said too much about them being close.

Edit: Ya know, I've never really bought into the "she out grew him so he killed her thing..." That alone just didn't seem enough, but after looking through a few pictures it has finally clicked that she did lose weight...maybe she really did just feel like she could do better now and ditched him....It is really hard on a relationship when one person loses weight (or starts to change their appearance for the better.) The other person gets jealous, feels inadequate. Add in that he hasn't graduated, but she was about to....I think I'm coming over to the dark side :D

Many have faith in LE. I don't. I've seen more than my share of slow-witted, sloppy, and foolish police who don't have the judgement of a gnat. And anyone following any crimes in the news can bring up many, many cases where the police would say very little, supposedly "preserving" a case, and ultimately have NOTHING and let the cases go stone cold. Kyron Horman, anyone?

Her phone records and computer records would tell a tremendous amount about when something happened to her. They aren't recollections, but facts. No one's memories are involved. But often, too often (81 searches for cholorform! ha) even the forensic work is very shoddy.

Additonally, interviews with the "firepit friends" would clear up a massive amount of questions. Even a lie detector request would do much to clear the air, but if I were counseling JC, I would tell him NOT to do it.

I'm quite surprised no other teachers have chimed in. JC in my opinion likely has something along the ASD, perhaps something similar to Asperger"s. He has not been well-served by his family, friends, or the police and he needs an attorney.

I do not know if he is guilty or innocent, of course. I'm just fed up with so many cases where people who seem "different" are railroaded, and cases that go cold or are hopelessly tainted by the police (such as again and again and again not responding to Kronk's finding the body in the Caylee case).

I agree, if you watch the Cold Case files.

It usually is information right there in front of there noses, but no one flollowed up on

FB makes my brain hurt...
Family no longer "aloud" to search...good grief...

After listening to 12 news, they said JC and his family were there to support the

searchers but did not search themselves.

I took it as if they just don't want them to find anything upsetting, or, it could also be that if anything they find could be considered down the road "tainted"

So, I wonder if that is what she meant ?:twocents:

On FB they were mentioning that Katelyn's name was called over the PA system Friday night at the festival and that they think it was John's mom that was paging her ?

The theory over there is that they're close to finding her and didn't want the family members finding her body. Maybe that's why Tim's group was asked to suspend the search. I remember Tim saying on t.v. that he is in contact several times a day with the detectives.

I am not sure how they could know that they're close.. I would also think that if they were close they would continue the search in ernest.

I am not sure how they could know that they're close.. I would also think that if they were close they would continue the search in ernest.
Maybe they are, just not with public volunteers? Maybe one of the teams actually found something to day, but they are not revealing it yet?

Wow-interesting...many people consider him to be the be-all, end-all of these sort of groups...

IMO, he is not. Neither is Mark K or any of the other parents of the missing. They are only human and thrown into the situation they are because of personal tragedy. But god bless them for what they do.

After listening to 12 news, they said JC and his family were there to support the

searchers but did not search themselves.

I took it as if they just don't want them to find anything upsetting, or, it could also be that if anything they find could be considered down the road "tainted"

So, I wonder if that is what she meant ?:twocents:

Well I would imagine that his family had been searching on their own prior to TES showing up and I would also imagine that once TM got wind that they planned to continue to search today with his search teams he put a stop to that PDQ. It seems to be considered inappropriate to have close family members involved in the search for many reasons including the ones you mentioned but especially if no one has been cleared.

MOO

They would continue the search in earnest, of course, but would have to call in the criminalists to preserve and protect evidence at the scene. If you have a group of searchers trampling all over the crime scene, some defense attorney *advertiser censored* would say the crime scene had been contaminated and try to have the evidence thrown out.

Yes, i was reading the one you suggested :tyou: and then the links to the right there was analyses of other cases and some pertaining to KMs case. Apparently the mother showed no deception in her statements, which I can believe. BUT I also think she loved KM as a daughter and if she is starting to suspect JC, she may very well pull away from him.

Do you mean KM s mother? I never hear anything about her.
:maddening:

They would continue the search in earnest, of course, but would have to call in the criminalists to preserve and protect evidence at the scene. If you have a group of searchers trampling all over the crime scene, some defense attorney *advertiser censored* would say the crime scene had been contaminated and try to have the evidence thrown out.

I suppose they could have found personal items and felt the body could not be far away.

Someone one the KM CE page said that the post by MM was deleted because it was copy and pasted on other facebook pages, but i only saw it on MBKMH page. Why would she care if it was put there or anywhere else for that matter?

It was copied and pasted to the Missing! Bring Katelyn Markham Home group, which is run by family members and focuses on search information, prayers, and so forth.

After much initial strife in that group, people wanting to ask questions and be websleuthy were told to go form their own group. Any posts with "drama" in them (i.e., any questions which had to do with JC) would get deleted.

So the second group was formed, Katelyn Markham's Disappearance: Considering Everything, where people were allowed to speak freely. This was probably a good idea because many of the things said were potentially hurtful to family and friends, and no one should have to see that who didn't opt to come over and read it of their own free will. The idea was to try to examine the case while remaining respectful to family members.

For this reason, dragging ANY posts from Group II to Group I (who told us speculation and discussion were off limits), was highly inconsiderate and disrespectful. IMO. The second group was the only appropriate recipient for that kind of thing, yet someone just HAD to go be important and paste the info there. A few individuals (in both groups) have a serious lack of manners, unfortunately.

She put out a statement about his answers on the second NG show.

Are you refering to JC the boyfriends mom or KM's mom?

Sorry i'm just a little confused,

I know JC' mom and family have been "out there"

but Km's mom I haven't heard anything about her.
Only her dad:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member