OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is LE and the media so quiet about your case Katelyn?? I am still here thinking about you and wishing that you would be found. Although an unlikely outcome, my greatest wish is that you are still alive somewhere.

It is heartbreaking knowing she is still missing, no one is searching, LE isn't saying anything, and Katelyn's family is hurting. I hope and pray Tim Miller returns soon and Katelyn is found or that LE has more evidence than they are telling.

I truly believe she was abducted late that night. She could be anywhere. Another state, anywhere. It is just so frustrating to know that she is still missing.

I see someone sent a message to TES to ask when they are going to return to search for Katelyn. Their only response was to "Please follow website for any updates on searches".
I got the impression they didn't have any definite plans to return. I hope I am wrong!

I see someone sent a message to TES to ask when they are going to return to search for Katelyn. Their only response was to "Please follow website for any updates on searches".
I got the impression they didn't have any definite plans to return. I hope I am wrong!

I wonder if the family hasn't asked them to return? It is strange. I wonder what was said on FB that really turned TM off? I don't think he would stop unless he was either not asked to return or read things that made him think differently about searching again.

I could be all wrong and probably am but I wonder.

moo

Thinking about you Katelyn... You have so much talent. You had your whole world ahead of you.... :rose:

I wonder if the family hasn't asked them to return? It is strange. I wonder what was said on FB that really turned TM off? I don't think he would stop unless he was either not asked to return or read things that made him think differently about searching again.

I could be all wrong and probably am but I wonder.

moo

I have a feeling he isnt going to return. I think FB has caused alot of irreversible damage. I dont even want to read any more. There isnt any one that hasnt been thrown under the bus and trashed. I think that has hurt alot because not only JC has stopped talking but all their friends that could have provided good information has stopped talking too. After the Cummings and Anthony stuff I really would be surprised if TM came back since this has turned into another one of those situations.

seems to me the reason they have basically derailed the case is one of the three options. JMO

A. LE has stumbled upon an undercover ingestigation dealing with drugs that forces them to be extra quiet about everything.

B. LE has absolutly nothing to go on as much as even a description of the clothes she wore the night she left, was abducted, disapeared, murdered or whatever may have happened to her

or

C. its not a secret that alot of the police forces in and around cincinnati are very lazy and hate to do paperwork. i mean hell two officers were suspended from the force for ignoring dispatch calls to play video games at a substation. maybe LE just doesnt care.

once again this is all just my opinion of possible scenerios on LE end

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...ears-he-links-to-kentucky-tennessee-and-ohio/

B.O.L.O. Sexual Predator James E. Gunterman in Southern Midwest On The Run For Two Years, He Links to Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio.

This guy has several articles out about this and he sure feels there is a connection.

What if he picks out his prey and stalks them until an opportunity to abduct them?

That is an intersesting article. I have thought for a while that all of the missing girls in that area may be linked. I did a map of the girls that are missing around that age within the last 2 years and there were a few that are not listed in his article. They seemed to be within the main route that he has highlited in this article. I wonder what his known victims looked like and what their ages were?

The picture of James Gunterman actually matches the sketch of a suspect in the Holly Bobo case... see link (I haven't followed her case so I'm not sure if thats an official sketch) http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/pschic-crime-fighters-want-sketch-of-suspect-in-holly-bobo-kidnapping-pulled-down-what-is-wrong-with-these-people/

Where is Katelyn?? How can these perps that harm women keep getting away, leaving no evidence, and hiding a body so well that it's never discovered. Nobody sees nothing, hears nothing, etc. How can this keep happening over & over?

I'm praying Katelyn!!!!

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980790793

November 19, 2011 06:05 PM EST

(Please note: is not MSM, the articles are IIRC producted by bloggers who aggregate info found in MSM and blog).

That sketch is bogus, worse than just useless. These so-called "psychics" just provide false leads, false hopes, and it's too bad they never get prosecuted.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

That sketch is bogus, worse than just useless. These so-called "psychics" just provide false leads, false hopes, and it's too bad they never get prosecuted.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I've looked at all the articles listed on this page and didn't see a sketch in any of them. What sketch are you talking about?

:bump: Bumping for Katelyn!! Wishing you were home with loved ones for the Thanksgiving holiday Katelyn.

I've looked at all the articles listed on this page and didn't see a sketch in any of them. What sketch are you talking about?

My guess is marauder meant the psychic vision scretch drawn by the psychic (crime fighter)...

WHERE ARE YOU KATELYN MARKHAM?!?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member