OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...d-Girl-Found-Dead/r3PpWTpl50WjKBsQXo6Vrg.cspx

Another girl has gone missing, but was found dead last night. Not sure if it's related.
The article is hard to follow. If I understand it correctly, a 39 year old neighbor first told the mother that the 15 year old was at the store but the next day told her the girl had gone fishing. They then went to the creek and found her body? I don't know if it is related to Katelyn but I don't think this one will take long to solve. The cases are too close in proximity to assume they aren't related though.

Oh that poor young girl- how horrible...like Angela said, maybe it won't take long to find the perp....AND see what they have been up to before, just in case it could be connected to Katelyn

Very interested to see if there is a connection as there very well could be.That is too close to not investigate further.

http://www.700wlw.com/player/?mid=22009547
CD mentions Katelyn in this interview. He wont speculate if she is dead or alive. Nothing to indicate either way. Hopes its like a recent case in MI where the person just chose to relocate and start a new life.
(Basically, she vanished that night into thin air and there is nothing what so ever to indicate what happened to her. --my interpretation .)

Muo Salh, a manager at the AmeriStop on Nilles Road near Johnson’s residence, said Johnson had stopped in the store at about 12:30 p.m. Sunday, the last day she was seen.

Salh said she was with “her neighbor,” whom he had seen before, although he could not identify the man. That neighbor bought a prepaid phone card, and then he and Johnson left, heading west on Nilles Road. Salh said he relayed this information to police.

The Butler County Coroner’s Office determined Johnson was stabbed to death, but are awaiting lab tests to determine the presence of drugs or alcohol in her body. Coroner’s Investigator Andy Willis said there are no visible signs that Johnson was sexually assaulted, but further testing is also needed.

Detectives are also working to determine where Johnson was killed .
“We don’t know if it was there (where she was found) or somewhere else,” Dickey said. He declined to disclose how many times she was stabbed or if a weapon was found at the scene.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/crime/new-details-surfacing-in-teens-homicide-1361899.html

Back to square one on Katelyn but looks like FF LE may solve this case. She was seen after TC and the store clerk.

Bumping for Katelyn. Still hoping and praying she will be found!

Sweet and Talented Katelyn...Where Are YOu...Last week DH had his 50th Class Reunion and tonight I had my 45th Reunion...So much fun to catch up with old friends...Wondering if Katelyn will ever be able to to catch up with old friends!

So sad for Her!

Dear God...Please Bring Katelyn Home

http://www.local12.com/News/Local/s...PjeMoU0KpnAj3WQwr0w.cspx#.T58ch1jOdW0.twitter

"We've given them evidence, they reviewed it and made some recommendations."
If you go by the evidence, Katelyn disappeared outside her condo, leaving her keys, purse, car and dreams behind. "I do have a lot of information about her friends, what was going on on in her life." Investigators might use profiling recommendations to help question a suspect.

I thought this was interesting that they believe she disappeared outside her condo. They say evidence so I believe they have something that makes them think that.

Maybe this new look will bring about something.

Thank you ConcernedMother. I think about Katelyn everyday. I hope they are on to something and can find her and the person responsible for her disappearance.

I check every day for anything new on Katelyn. Some cases grab at you and this is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme