Found Deceased OH - Koby Roush, 24, Waverly, 5 Jul 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, speculation only. Lets say he died, and his death was "accidental". And lets just pretend that there were people with him when he died, and they panicked. Wouldn't his body have been found by now?

Ok, speculation only. Lets say he died, and his death was "accidental". And lets just pretend that there were people with him when he died, and they panicked. Wouldn't his body have been found by now?

I would think so...if they merely panicked and left him wherever it happened at.
But what if they didn’t just panic? They panicked, tried to cover it all up & put him somewhere?

That’s not to say that’s what I believe happened...mere speculation as you said.

I have been reading, sifting, and taking notes of anything of interest. So far I have a bit of information.

My theory on this is, Koby was murdered and someone is covering it up. I feel like there is more to this story than "he OD'd and is laying in a ditch somewhere."

Another thing is, why was his phone missing but his wallet and necklace (w/o chain), left behind in his car?

People on FB think Raymont Willis II (missing from Waverely, OH) (Missing Person - = RWII case) is connected to Koby.

Sorry for the late reply, have been busy.

5f1085b4d17ee.image.jpg

Man missing from area
  • Updated Aug 14, 2020
UPDATE: Koby Roush is still missing.

I have been reading, sifting, and taking notes of anything of interest. So far I have a bit of information.

My theory on this is, Koby was murdered and someone is covering it up. I feel like there is more to this story than "he OD'd and is laying in a ditch somewhere."

Another thing is, why was his phone missing but his wallet and necklace (w/o chain), left behind in his car?

People on FB think Raymont Willis II (missing from Waverely, OH) (Missing Person - = RWII case) is connected to Koby.

Sorry for the late reply, have been busy.
Welcome to WS and ty for posting! Here's a link to Raymont's thread. Considering the fact that they're both missing from Waverly, OH and disappeared only 4 days apart, I can understand why folks think these cases are linked. I pray both families will get answers soon.

OH - OH - Raymont Earl Willis II, 42, Waverly, 9 Jul 2020

Investigators searching for Cincinnati man after he went missing in Pike County

This isn’t good at all, IMO!
This article is about another missing person, but LE think his disappearance may be connected to Koby’s

Pike Co investigators are looking into a possible connection between the disappearance of Raymont Willis of Madisonville and another man (Koby Roush).

Pike County Sheriff Jim Nelson said, “He has been reported as missing in about the same time a Mr. Roush had been missing too.”

The Pike County sheriff says his office is investigating a possible connection between Raymont’s disappearance and another Ohio man named Koby Roush.

Nelson says they had a person of interest possibly connected to both disappearances that they wanted to interview.

Nelson said, “He was pretty much avoiding us and he was in Ross County just over the county line and he OD’ed.”

BBM

The person of interest is now dead. The sheriff says many of the other potential witnesses have not been helpful.

Tenia just wants to find her father.

“I do want the public to know that our family has received plenty of tips that my father has been murdered,” Tenia said. “There’s a lot of anonymous stories that my father’s body is out there somewhere.”

The sheriff says, at this point, they don’t have any concrete proof of whether Willis is alive or deceased.

Detectives have now asked the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations, BCI, to step in and help.

Unable to find any additional or new info

Facebook

Shared he went missing in Waverly OH.
Also shared he went missing from Gallia County.
Some questioned which one; admin responded not sure but they believe he was in Gallia County that day.

Facebook
Bring Koby Home

March 16
A billboard with Koby’s info has been made and put up.

March 30
There is a $5000 reward for information that will bring Koby home or for information that will lead to the arrest of anyone responsible for Koby’s disappearance.

April 6
According to this post:
•last known whereabouts were Waverly, OH, Jackson/Gallia County on July 6, 2020 at 6pm. He attended a party and was never heard from again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back