DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
37-year-old Krickett Reinbold, of Tunkhannock, Pa. was reported missing June 23 but she was last in contact with family members June 15, when they began to worry about her because of a cryptic Facebook message they said came from her.

We weren’t able to get in touch with her family members. A recorded message for the family’s phone number said the number had been changed.

Family members said in June that Reinbold, who had been known to use heroin, had been in Youngstown living with a man on the west side before she disappeared.

Youngstown police looking for info on Pennsylvania woman missing since June | WKBN.com

Kricket Marie Rinebold | Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost

Ohio Missing Persons
Kricket Marie Rinebold Missing adult

Kricket.jpg
  • Missing from: Youngstown, Ohio
  • Missing since: 6/15/2020
  • Missing age: 38
  • Current age: 38
  • Race/Ethnicity: White
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 135 lbs
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eye color: Brown
Details
Kricket was last seen in Youngstown, Ohio on June 15, 2020. She has not contacted family since and they are concerned for her safety.

Contact
Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact Youngstown Police Department at (330) 742-8916.

Shouldn't the title of this thread be changed to OH - OH since she is missing out of Youngstown, OH?
Yes...she's a PA native but she was living in and is missing from OH. Does anyone know how to request a mod make that correction?

ETA Her first and last names are spelled differently by different outlets - Krickett or Kricket, and Reinbold or Rinebold.

Per her Facebook, her name is spelled "Kricket Reinbold."

Last edited:
37-year-old Krickett Reinbold, of Tunkhannock, Pa. was reported missing June 23 but she was last in contact with family members June 15, when they began to worry about her because of a cryptic Facebook message they said came from her.

We weren’t able to get in touch with her family members. A recorded message for the family’s phone number said the number had been changed.

Family members said in June that Reinbold, who had been known to use heroin, had been in Youngstown living with a man on the west side before she disappeared.

Youngstown police looking for info on Pennsylvania woman missing since June | WKBN.com
Per the article she lives on Hartzell Ave. I had to work nearby many many years ago. It's a short dead-end street. Most houses are falling apart and/boarded up. It is bad news. You an see it and some houses at this link: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

ETA Her first and last names are spelled differently by different outlets - Krickett or Kricket, and Reinbold or Rinebold.

Per her Facebook, her name is spelled "Kricket Reinbold."

Just to add to the confusion, her last name is spelled "Reinbold" on her Facebook, but "Rinebold" on her Instagram and some arrest records. It does seem Kricket only has one "t," though.

Blessed Mother, please bring Kricket home safe.

JMO but no way would I give up hope. Anything can be or could have happened here. The use of "mommy" though breaks my heart. BlnkofAnl knows the area from way back. Youngstown obviously has a drug problem. Then who don't?

Noting there's not much heroin out there anymore. It's fentanyl cut with Xylazine or "tranq dope". So if Kricket picked up she may have felt awful letting her mom down? Maybe the guy is clean so she left? Or the opposite?

The anxiety is concerning. How was she getting antidepressants? Maybe she had a Doctor in Ohio after a few months? Maybe she ran out of her script?

Anything? Again thinking of Kricket, and her family big time.

Blessed Mother, please bring Kricket home safe.

JMO but no way would I give up hope. Anything can be or could have happened here. The use of "mommy" though breaks my heart. BlnkofAnl knows the area from way back. Youngstown obviously has a drug problem. Then who don't?

Noting there's not much heroin out there anymore. It's fentanyl cut with Xylazine or "tranq dope". So if Kricket picked up she may have felt awful letting her mom down? Maybe the guy is clean so she left? Or the opposite?

The anxiety is concerning. How was she getting antidepressants? Maybe she had a Doctor in Ohio after a few months? Maybe she ran out of her script?

Anything? Again thinking of Kricket, and her family big time.
You're correct about Youngstown and drugs. As a retired PO I've seen so many good families destroyed. Black tar heroine is still very popular. Hartzell Ave is pretty close to Mill Creek Park which I believe may be the background from her FB pic (link above #3). I know nothing about this girls current life and I pray I am wrong in what I am thinking. I hope she is found. It is so good to see the police go to the media. It doesn't always happen. The officer in charge is awesome

. The officer in charge is awesome

Absolutely agree! I have no doubt this good man keeps his eye out for Kricket while on other details.

Thinking it'd be too long a time if she just up and went to a rehab or sought help for her anxiety, but we just don't know.

Thank you for all your hard work on the Department. Very appreciated.

You're correct about Youngstown and drugs. As a retired PO I've seen so many good families destroyed. Black tar heroine is still very popular. Hartzell Ave is pretty close to Mill Creek Park which I believe may be the background from her FB pic (link above #3). I know nothing about this girls current life and I pray I am wrong in what I am thinking. I hope she is found. It is so good to see the police go to the media. It doesn't always happen. The officer in charge is awesome
Really appreciate your perspective here, and also the work you've done for your community. Thank you for continuing to care. ❤️

A woman's body was found today by US 250. Appearing to be in her 30's.

In no way am I eluding to this being Krickett. I found it on the Missing in Ohio FB. A Tappan lake was mentioned.

Bless whoever this is. Someone's daughter.

There are other reports of her missing. Stats are a bit different.
- Hair, dyed black
- Height 5'10, weight 140 lbs
- 3 or 4 tattoos (described below)
- she has a neurological problem (not specified)

118278848_689125801947597_7315007974818896330_n.jpg

Podcast on her case. There is not much extra info, but good to see people care. Check out the comments of her family members underneath it. They are very interesting.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back