Found Deceased OH - Kricket Marie Reinbold, 37, Youngstown, 15 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In a couple of pictures I noticed some kind of brown mole on her cheek, left side, near her mouth and also a mole in her neck (right side). Some pictures show a piercing beneath the mouth, also her ears seem to be pierced. I wonder if she was still wearing the chin piercing when she went missing.

I found some pictures of her tattoos. Is it me....the moon/stars tattoo doesn't seem to be on her foot. If this went into the files wrong it's going to be a huge problem.

87be8120306b974c1238738f26fadab4.jpg

73659f14f69a0b438526963717d8a2c6.jpg

Last edited:
There is a Jane Doe found deceased in the Mahoning River in McDonald, Ohio on 7/5/2020. The river runs very close to the place Kricket resides (half hour walk, by car only 4 minutes). McDonnald is just 16 minutes away with car. I don't know the current of the river and how long a body would have taken traveling through it (I suppose there are always obstacles that could stop a body from drifting freely)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

They know she was Caucasian and between 30 - 60 years. Apart from that only the height is estimated (with an higher end of the range 5'5) This wouldn't fit exactly, Kricket being 5'9/5'10, but the lack of stats points out to me that the body must have been very decomposed. The place and time between missing and found are too eerie close to ignore the possibility that this remains could be Kricket. Maybe somebody already brought this under the attention of LE. I can't read the articles from Ohio due to privacy policies. Please let me know.

I just wonder....is there any investigation going on in Kricket's missing persons case.

She wasn't always "a good girl". Traces of that can be found on the Internet...(although her inner beauty is shining through her Facebook posts, she made before she went missing) NO JUDGMENT from my site, but we know how a bunch of people think and even inside LE ranks.....I sure wish LE didn't drop the ball on her, because of that.

I just wonder....is there any investigation going on in Kricket's missing persons case.

She wasn't always "a good girl". Traces of that can be found on the Internet...(although her inner beauty is shining through her Facebook posts, she made before she went missing) NO JUDGMENT from my site, but we know how a bunch of people think and even inside LE ranks.....I sure wish LE didn't drop the ball on her, because of that.

This is still in the Namus file tattoo: Chinese mask on right calf.....it's very obvious its a laugh now, cry later tattoo. I just wonder...what is that on the back ground?
73659f14f69a0b438526963717d8a2c6.jpg

There is a Jane Doe found deceased in the Mahoning River in McDonald, Ohio on 7/5/2020. The river runs very close to the place Kricket resides (half hour walk, by car only 4 minutes). McDonnald is just 16 minutes away with car. I don't know the current of the river and how long a body would have taken traveling through it (I suppose there are always obstacles that could stop a body from drifting freely)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

They know she was Caucasian and between 30 - 60 years. Apart from that only the height is estimated (with an higher end of the range 5'5) This wouldn't fit exactly, Kricket being 5'9/5'10, but the lack of stats points out to me that the body must have been very decomposed. The place and time between missing and found are too eerie close to ignore the possibility that this remains could be Kricket. Maybe somebody already brought this under the attention of LE. I can't read the articles from Ohio due to privacy policies. Please let me know.

The Namus file of the Jane Doe, I posted above, is down now. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) I hope she is identified, but maybe they just working on the case. Kricket's Namus file is still up, so most likely this Jane Doe isn't her.

Investigators identify woman whose remains were found by Youngstown roadway | WKBN.com

The Mahoning County Coroner’s Office has identified the person whose skeletal remains were found in Youngstown.

Investigators found the body of Kricket Rinebold, 38, in the area of Salt Springs Road and Oneta Avenue on January 13.

Rinebold was first reported missing on June 14.

The death remains under investigation by the Youngstown Police Department and Mahoning County Coroner’s Office.

Oh....what a terribly sad news. RIP Kricket, a life cut short, may you fly with the angels. My sincere condolences to all the people who loved her.

p.s. @Sunrisenow I can't read the articles posted due to privacy problems. Is it possible to post (parts of) the content.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back