Found Deceased OH - Kricket Marie Reinbold, 37, Youngstown, 15 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh....what a terribly sad news. RIP Kricket, a life cut short, may you fly with the angels. My sincere condolences to all the people who loved her.

p.s. @Sunrisenow I can't read the articles posted due to privacy problems. Is it possible to post (parts of) the content.
Do you mean the articles linked in the above article?

Family searching for missing Youngstown woman after distressing Facebook message | WKBN.com

It was the Facebook message that first caught Kelly Rinebold’s attention.

The midnight June 15 message from her sister Krickett to their mother said simply, “Mommy, I love you a lot.”

Kelly said she sensed immediately something was wrong.

“We usually don’t call her that,” Kelly said.

It was the last time anyone has had any contact with Krickett, 37, who is set to turn 38 Sunday.

Krickett, a native of Towanda, Pa., and a graduate of Troy High School, moved to Youngstown in January and lived with a man on Hartzell Avenue, her sister said.

Krickett worked at a plastics company through a temp agency, but Kelly said she never learned the name of the company.

Her sister has had brushes with the law in the past and has dabbled in heroin, but Kelly said Krickett was the type of drug user who seemed to be able to use almost on a whim and she never had any serious problems because of her drug use.

Krickett does suffer from anxiety because of heart surgery several years ago to repair a faulty valve and she was prescribed antidepressants to help cope with her anxiety, Kelly said.

Kelly said her sister has never been gone this long without keeping in touch with family and she and their mother are frantic.

She last spoke to Krickett several days before she disappeared and she said Krickett was upbeat.

“She sounded really good, like her mind was in the game,” Kelly said. “She was very positive.”

Anyone with information on Krickett’s whereabouts can call the police department’s Detective Bureau at 330-742-8911.

Youngstown police investigate human skeletal remains found by Salt Springs Road and Oneta Avenue

Youngstown police are investigating skeletal remains that were found near the roadside in the area of Salt Springs Road and Oneta Avenue.

Officers were first called to the area on Wednesday.

When they arrived, they spoke with Ohio Department of Transportation workers who had discovered bones near the roadway.

An investigator with the Mahoning County Coroner’s Office and members of the Youngstown Police Department’s Detective Division responded to investigate.

They determined that the skeletal remains were human after preliminary analysis from the coroner’s office, along with an anthropologist.

The identity and sex of the individual have not been determined.

Youngstown Police Department detectives are investigating the incident.

The detective assigned to the case, Sgt. Dave Sweeney, is in charge of missing person cases. He handled the last case where a skeleton was found and was able to identify it.

Tips leading to an arrest and prosecution are eligible for a monetary reward. Anyone with leads or tips should call Crime Stoppers at 330-746-CLUE or 330-742-8YPD.

Tips may be left anonymously.

@Sunrisenow Thank you for posting....I really hope that they find out what happened to Kricket. I wonder about a lot of things, but don't want to sound disrespectful...Does LE consider her dead a crime, an accident....Did they established a time of death?

Investigators identify woman whose remains were found by Youngstown roadway | WKBN.com

The Mahoning County Coroner’s Office has identified the person whose skeletal remains were found in Youngstown.

Investigators found the body of Kricket Rinebold, 38, in the area of Salt Springs Road and Oneta Avenue on January 13.

Rinebold was first reported missing on June 14.

The death remains under investigation by the Youngstown Police Department and Mahoning County Coroner’s Office.

Ohhhhh no.

Was praying she was just out there. Gonna check how far that is from where she was staying.

Thanks for update Sunrisenow. Her mom and sister, and the Detective must be devastated.

I'm no whizz at maps, but walking this is about five minutes away tops?

What happened that she sent her mom that message? Or was she forced to?

Guess we need to see what the ME found.

You can rest now Kricket away from this cruel world you lived in.

I hope they find out what happened so the family can get some sort of closure. Love that name Kricket - never heard it before. I'm too old to have any more kids, but if I did.....

I hope they find out what happened so the family can get some sort of closure. Love that name Kricket - never heard it before. I'm too old to have any more kids, but if I did.....

Love the name too. I was just thinking of her. Thinking of her mom and sister.

What happened? WT* happened. Clean, using, whatever she is a daughter!!!!!!

Wkbn.com reported after autopsy undetermined.

Detectives say this does not mean this is not a homicide. They're having Kricket's electronics checked out etc.

The "love you mommy" is just a huge red flag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back