Identified! OH - Lima, LIVING WhtFem UP12769, 30-40, Aug'14 - Ann Miller

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a sad story. She must have some sort of mental illness. Filing that lawsuit against a fictional person earlier this year -- sounds like she has some sort of delusions. I hope she gets a thorough psychiatric eval, and can get proper treatment.

And why in the world would a pregnant person be using medical marijuana?

You know, I thought that this lady looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it......thought that maybe I had looked at her photo for too long or something. I have lived in VA for most of my life and for a brief period lived in Roanoke and worked in Vinton, VA. I think that this lady and I crossed paths at one point...... and from what I'm reading........ I'm so terribly glad that even "if" we crossed paths that it was fleeting and of no importance. Just goes to show that you never never know about people. This can be scary, but it also keeps you on your toes and is a good reminder to learn to trust your instincts. VERY proud of everyone that worked this case (this includes us websleuthers!)

Also, being that this woman was a lawyer, this is going to be an interesting case to follow. And I also have a feeling that this is only the beginning.

Also, being that this woman was a lawyer, this is going to be an interesting case to follow. And I also have a feeling that this is only the beginning.

You're not kidding that this is only the beginning.

Ohio police identify woman who refused to give her name

Allen County Sheriff’s Detective Gary Hook said a search of Miller’s computer revealed she had sought information about the extradition process from Ohio to Augusta, Maine.

Hook said Miller had also told officials she was born in Bangor but had no Social Security number and there was no record of her birth.

Source: http://www.pressherald.com/2014/08/08/ohio-police-identify-woman-who-refused-to-give-her-name/

UPDATE: Ohio Police Believe They Have ID’d “Mystery Woman”

They say she had a fake Maine drivers license.

Source: http://wabi.tv/2014/08/08/update-ohio-police-believe-idd-mystery-woman/

Sad. I kind of feel sorry for her; what a mess her life has been. Acts of desperation.

California-born mystery woman had Maine birth certificate

A newspaper from Maine is reporting that Ann Marie Miller could possibly face charges in Maine for fraudulently obtaining a delayed Maine birth certificate. The newspaper reported that Miller was born in California.

The newspaper reported that Miller's goal was to create a new identity, one she could use to attend law school and gain admission to a state bar under a different name.

Ohio law enforcement authorities say that Miller could also be charged with obstructing justice, obtaining welfare and medical services fraudulently and aggravated forgery in addition to the tampering with public records charge that she is currently facing.

When authorities finally identified her and told her they knew who she was, she reacted with “total shock.”

http://www.centralmaine.com/2014/08/08/mystery-woman-identified/

A British newspaper article had an interesting description from the Ohio Sheriff regarding Ann Marie Miller’s fingerprints.

Lawyer who removed her own fingerprints finally named after a four-state crime spree and an attempt at a new identity

While booking her in jail, authorities discovered that her fingerprints were gone.

'There was no ridge detail whatsoever. Just smooth, like a baby's butt. They're never going to come back,' said Allen County Sheriff Samuel Crish in northwestern Ohio.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-state-crime-spree-attempt-new-identity.html

Mystery woman was disbarred attorney involved in love triangle

A lawyer in Virginia who was involved romantically and professionally with Ann Marie Miller said she was always odd.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...officials-florida-maine-and-florida/13724275/

don't most ''exes'' say that LOL

But seriously she got involved with two different attorneys ...romantically it seems. One of whom has yet to respond to media.

the seizing of her child in Colorado ((son was 3 weeks old)) I believe is pivotal and I would like to hear more about that aspect even from a dna match and also the dna match with her half sister. Hopefully the half sister would be able to give more family information.

forgive me - I'm confused -- how does this tie in with the Lima OH lawyer thread? TIA

You are confused because you are reading Hejlena's footer text (Just as you have "Just My Opinion" in yours). Heljena's only comment in the actual post was "Wow!!!!!".

You are confused because you are reading Hejlena's footer text (Just as you have "Just My Opinion" in yours). Heljena's only comment in the actual post was "Wow!!!!!".

I came back to the thread to publicly apologize -- I ran into Heljena on an thread and boy was my face red when I realized it was a signature line kind of thing MEA CULPA --

:blushing:

Anyone find out more about the baby in Colorado? Did protective services find Dad? Is Dad either of the attorneys in Virginia? I know that the tiny boy is a victim, just wondering if there are any MSM reports about him.:thinking:

I came back to the thread to publicly apologize -- I ran into Heljena on an thread and boy was my face red when I realized it was a signature line kind of thing MEA CULPA --

:blushing:

Lol. No apology necessary newone! I actually have signatures disabled so the page loads faster--I forget they are even there and may not have even realized what you meant unless the other poster pointed it out :) it's all good.

What does one do to get baby's butt smooth fingers? I work with metal and my fingers take a lot of abuse (to the point where sometimes I can't use the touch screen on things) but man, I still have fingerprints!

I am not really asking (Hear that, NSA/FBI/CIA?) I'm just surprised it can be done.

What does one do to get baby's butt smooth fingers? I work with metal and my fingers take a lot of abuse (to the point where sometimes I can't use the touch screen on things) but man, I still have fingerprints!

I am not really asking (Hear that, NSA/FBI/CIA?) I'm just surprised it can be done.

I can't imagine anything that wouldn't be horribly painful. Note to self: don't screw up life so much that you feel the need to remove your finger prints!

I remember in a movie a long time ago (70s?) where a perp put his/her fingers in a hot frying pan... (I remember my Mom explaining it to me.)

jmo

Wild tales of her dad perishing in a private jet crash (dirt poor family), being hospitalized after being attacked by her housecat... so many others.

Most alarmingly to me: This woman had a child. SOMEBODY SLEPT WITH THIS WOMAN. Sorry, that was mean... I'll go hide in my corner now.

Scary guy on SVU stuck his fingers on a hot commercial grill, then left a trail of clues for Olivia and Elliott....

Here is your answer: http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_cdbb389e-7719-5634-afb4-396b827fafe6.html
“What she’d ended up doing was soaking her hands in a cuticle softener,” said Detective Mark Baker of the Allen County Sheriff’s Office in Ohio. “Then she basically sanded off her fingerprints.

Also here is an article outlining her criminal history. It looks like she had an accomplice when she was trying to commit fraud and he claims they were married. http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/r...cle_0b928d07-a429-5d82-add3-e35d4c7ea28c.html

Ann Marie Miller, now the subject of 14 felony offenses in Colorado, is accused of attempting to steal two Denver houses out from under their owners.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back