GUILTY OH - Marion Co., WhtFem Skeletal 672UFOH, 18-22, along rural road, Mar'07- Dana Nicole Lowrey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family states on " Lynn Cunningham Missing" public Facebook site that "Lynn is 39 yrs old now. She was last seen at Lodi truck stop(interstate 76 and 71) in feb 2002. She then was 5'4" 125lbs, dirty blonbe with green eyes. No scares or tats." https://www.facebook.com/lynncunninghammissingpersson/

I was following comments and got the impression her family didn't think Lynn was selling magazine subscriptions. SG could have lied about his victim selling magazines and killed purely out of opportunity (alone and vulnerable).
MOO......

NAMUS updated to 65 ruleouts today - newest name is:
Danielle Bell 1987 Florida

Still waiting to see if - Darla Douglas, Dana Zelic or Deanna Merryfield will be added to the rule out list.

Any other names folks on here have submit and are waiting to hear?

lynn cunningham

Still waiting to see if - Darla Douglas, Dana Zelic or Deanna Merryfield will be added to the rule out list.

I've submitted multiple women who are still NOT on the list including Carina Karras. charleyproject.org/cases/k/karras_carina.html

the lack of response on dana zelic is really bothering me.... im from hamilton and i knew her in passing i think my ex wife went to high school with her.....anyhow from what i can remember of her she was a sort of street kid and i could sort of see her possibly getting involved in some sort of magazine scam or even maybe legitimately selling them. I used to see her around town quite a bit.... at most possibly a nod hello in passing i didnt really make a big effort to befriend her but i know my ex was friends with her so if we happened to bump into each other there would be some sort of acknowledgment between us and i used to bump into her in all sorts of places...night clubs mostly but then i dont remember seeing her around anymore....by chance i stumbled on a missing persons listing and i realized that it was danas picture and she did sometimes refer to herself as alex or frankie....(dont recall if i knew why but i do recall her using those names). according to the authorities some people had reported seeing her around...which may or may not be verified but nobody has seen her recently afaik.....she may have been avoiding her family (she was a big womens lib supporter and i suspect she might have been lesbian which may have been a bone of contention with her family) and she could have run off to the US as some had suggested....then somehow winding up with this magazine crew....reached ohio and maybe her end....

the lack of response on dana zelic is really bothering me...

(Respectfully shortened by me for clarity)

There is a lack of communication between US and Canadian authorities on these cases. My experience has been that unless it is proven the MP crossed the border, they discount the possibility. At least, that's how it appears to me. I've found it rather difficult to get the attention of either country's law enforcement officials when I submit a potential match where the remains are in the US but the missing person could be from Canada.
I've run into this for the Buckskin Girl case (I think she's a teen runaway from AB) and Racine Jane Doe (I think she's a woman from BC), to name two.

Dana Zelic was only submitted a few months ago. These comparisons can take a couple of years even without the international complications. It's hard to be patient, I know...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

New rule out listed on NAMUS:
Erica Baker 1989 Ohio

Still not on the list - Darla/Lisa Douglas or Dana Zelic. I am worried that they don't have enough data to be able to make the comparisons :(

I just came across Bridget Pendell's case and thought she looks a bit like the reconstruction of Marion Co. JD.

Thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Pendell-23-San-Francisco-7-April-1997/page11

Her Doe Network: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1620dfks.html

BLPendell.jpg
BLPendell1.jpg
BLPendell2.jpg
BLPendell3.jpg

Bridget's height: 5'5-5'7"; 120 lbs. UID's Height estimate: 5'3" and she was said to be thin.

Bridget was thought to possibly have been alive for years after she went missing in 1996.

She was last seen in Wichita, Kansas in 1997, but is known to travel between California, Oregon, Vermont, New York, and Arizona.
Could she have stopped in Ohio on her way across the country?

May not be a strong possibility but I thought I would post anyway. If anyone thinks this could be Bridget, please feel free to submit (I'm only suggesting here).

Argh, for some reason I am having trouble copying images tonight. I see spaces up above in my post where the images should be but no image. Can anyone see the images?

Argh, for some reason I am having trouble copying images tonight. I see spaces up above in my post where the images should be but no image. Can anyone see the images?

I'm not seeing images in the last two posts you made, Gardener. The links work fine, though. Thank you.

I see 5 photos, one is an all around shot of a bust

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I see 5 photos, one is an all around shot of a bust

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you, that is what I tried to copy, but I don't see them. Possibly due to my browser (Firefox) recently updating I can't see any images now. I'll have to play with my settings.

Thank you, that is what I tried to copy, but I don't see them. Possibly due to my browser (Firefox) recently updating I can't see any images now. I'll have to play with my settings.

Maybe that's why I can't see them, either. I'm using FF, too.

I tried IE and can see where the pictures are supposed to be, but they're still not viewable. They're just little squares where they should be, which is more than FF. I don't use Chrome so I can't check there. Hm. I wonder what's up with that, but I'm thinking it's the browser.

I tried IE and can see where the pictures are supposed to be, but they're still not viewable. They're just little squares where they should be, which is more than FF. I don't use Chrome so I can't check there. Hm. I wonder what's up with that, but I'm thinking it's the browser.

Hmm... I just checked with Chrome and IE and I see the boxes with x marks but no images. I'm trying to figure out how to undo my FF update now to see if that helps. My Windows also recently updated too so it could be a Microsoft issue. Thanks Alleykins and sorry for the off topic.

I saw the photos when I first read through the thread, but now I don't see photos or the boxes, just some extra white space.

I've been having all kinds of odd stuff happen the last couple of days though. My unread resets and shows me things I posted myself, it periodically tells me the link to subscriptions is invalid, and twice sent me to the mobile site though I'm working on a Windows laptop :p (through Chrome). I haven't been able to tell whether it's my computer and/or browser, or something with the site. Seems more like the browser.

Pics have been and still are visible for me with Tapatalk on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came across Bridget Pendell's case and thought she looks a bit like the reconstruction of Marion Co. JD.

Thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Pendell-23-San-Francisco-7-April-1997/page11

Her Doe Network: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1620dfks.html

cache.php

cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

Bridget's height: 5'5-5'7"; 120 lbs. UID's Height estimate: 5'3" and she was said to be thin.

Bridget was thought to possibly have been alive for years after she went missing in 1996.

She was last seen in Wichita, Kansas in 1997, but is known to travel between California, Oregon, Vermont, New York, and Arizona.
Could she have stopped in Ohio on her way across the country?

May not be a strong possibility but I thought I would post anyway. If anyone thinks this could be Bridget, please feel free to submit (I'm only suggesting here).

Bumping the post, since Dave fixed the picture problem. Thanks Dave!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417
Back