GUILTY OH - Marion Co., WhtFem Skeletal 672UFOH, 18-22, along rural road, Mar'07- Dana Nicole Lowrey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dawn Young was not in The Doe Network, so I entered N/A for her Doe ID, but did fill in the NAMUS ID. I received a confirmation that they got the info and will look into it, but it might be better to first enter D. White into their database.

Would love to hear from others where they submit possible matches?

How do we get a thread started I wonder? I tried to find out info but found none. I would like a thread started for Danielyelle White.

well, she is missing since 2004 (prior to body discovery) she resembles and her name sounds sorta like Deanna or Dana and that is what Grate said her name was.

How do you do that? I'm new to all of this.

I would like to add, I find that Grate acting like he doesn't "remember" her name when he held on to her ID for some years to be BS. Bundy played those games too.

I think Donna Rae Riggsby looks so much like the new composite.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/riggsby_donna.html

I agree! She also resembles the 3D imaging better than some of the other matches and height/weight. I would definitely submit her for a possible match.

Has anyone found any mention of her height? Or if she spoke with any sort of accent? I wish we could get more information out to the public from SG's police interviews.

Donna Rae Riggsby at 5'6 is a good match for the estimated height.

I have no idea how to submit someone for a match. I did check and she is not on the exclusion list. Here's her thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?271903-AL-Donna-Rae-Riggsby-20-Sylacauga-28-June-2003

The one thing that makes Donna Riggsby look unlikely is that her Charley page says "some of her teeth had fillings, and others are capped". This Jane Doe does not appear to have had any dental work (though four upper right teeth, and three lower right teeth are listed as "damaged". It is not clear whether they are damaged enough to know whether they ever had dental work. But none of the undamaged teeth had dental work. That includes all upper and lower teeth on her left side.

The one thing that makes Donna Riggsby look unlikely is that her Charley page says "some of her teeth had fillings, and others are capped". This Jane Doe does not appear to have had any dental work (though four upper right teeth, and three lower right teeth are listed as "damaged"). It is not clear whether they are damaged enough to know whether they ever had dental work. But none of the undamaged teeth had dental work. That includes all upper and lower teeth on her left side.

The NAMUS exclusions just jumped from 47 to 48 on this Jane Doe. I can't tell who was added to the list, but it was updated this morning (I don't see Young, White or Riggsby added to it yet). I am glad there is renewed focus and I hope we can help ID her soon.

The NAMUS exclusions just jumped from 47 to 48 on this Jane Doe. I can't tell who was added to the list, but it was updated this morning (I don't see Young, White or Riggsby added to it yet). I am glad there is renewed focus and I hope we can help ID her soon.

I'm going to submit Danielyelle White once she is on doe networks missing persons. I submitted her for their missing person section because she wasn't listed on their site.

I think I meant to post over here...not other thread!! I get sooo confused when it gets late and I am switching back and forth between all the threads I wanna follow!!

So here...I wonder if "Dani/Danny" may have been short nickname for Danielyelle and Grate is remembering it as "Dana". Just a thought giving credence to UID possibly being Danielyelle.

NAMUS just updated and excluded Dawn Young as a match.

I went ahead and submitted Danielyelle White as a potential match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP
Back