Found Deceased OH - Matthew Converse, 8, Bath Township 11 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Allen County (OH) Sheriff's Office
  • Matthew Converse, 8 years old, nickname "Chewy"
  • He is 4' 5" tall weighing 68 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.
  • It is believed he left his home off North Adams sometime around midnight.
  • Deputies have been searching since then.
  • Matthew is Autistic and is drawn to water, trains, and parks.
  • Last seen wearing a shark t-shirt and star wars pajama pants.
  • Report any sightings to the Allen County Sheriff's Office at 419-227-3535.
  • Civilians wishing to help search can meet at the EMA Command Bus onsite at Schoonover Park. Once there you will make contact with Allen C.S.O. Lt. Hook to receive further instructions.

Last edited:
Search underway for missing child - The Lima News

"Hundreds of people have joined in the search for a missing 8-year-old boy. ...
We don’t have very many leads or anything,” said Todd Mohler, Major of Operations with the Allen County Sheriff’s Office.

“The only thing that we do have a lead is the parents said that he left the home last night between 11 p.m. and midnight. We’ve had units searching for the child all night,” Mohler said."

I hope they find him soon. According to what I have read he is a running autistic child who tends to head into what are potentially dangerous situations. I can't imagine how his family will be able to deal with him as he gets older and stronger if they already are having a difficult time with him.

Very challenging, and kids are so quick ... Please be found today !!
I hope they find him soon. According to what I have read he is a running autistic child who tends to head into what are potentially dangerous situations. I can't imagine how his family will be able to deal with him as he gets older and stronger if they already are having a difficult time with him.

:( Rest in peace, Chewy.
g40009.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth