GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the daughter married the " son in law" this weekend as scheduled? Does anyone know?

No, they did not get married.
Melinda was buried on what should have been her daughter's wedding day.

I wonder if the daughter married the " son in law" this weekend as scheduled? Does anyone know?

Poor Melinda :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I find it very strange the police are not telling people to be on the look out for anyone with a certain description or that the public is in any danger.

I find it very strange the police are not telling people to be on the look out for anyone with a certain description or that the public is in any danger.
Especially after how brutal her murder was. Her poor students, past and present!
I had a drama teacher commit suicide when I was 14. It took a long time to get over that.
I guess no one ever REALLY knows what goes on behind closed doors huh?
Outwardly she was funny, upbeat and always smiling.
No clue that she was suffering and about to end her life.
Thankfully a note was left and we KNEW she was not murdered.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Their silence tells a lot. I think the overkill indicates to LE that this was a targeted killing, so there is no danger to the public. And of course, they don’t have a description of the killer. Even if the son saw what happened, he is nonverbal.

Especially after how brutal her murder was. Her poor students, past and present!
I had a drama teacher commit suicide when I was 14. It took a long time to get over that.
I guess no one ever REALLY knows what goes on behind closed doors huh?
Outwardly she was funny, upbeat and always smiling.
No clue that she was suffering and about to end her life.
Thankfully a note was left and we KNEW she was not murdered.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How sad! I feel for Melinda’s students too. Kids get very attached to beloved teachers. My retired teacher husband has been contacted by former students now in their 40’s who were in his fifth grade classes over the years. Teachers mean a lot and someone took Melinda away from “her kids.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back