GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Press conference is on now....

Wow I haven't checked on this case in a couple days. I did not suspect the son-in-law. This is so tragic.

Per PC
20 yr old Jeffrey Scullion arrested and held on $1 million bond.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow! I did not see this coming! Like I said earlier I believed the son in law lived with them. He is the one who probably stole from them,
Stole her keys and messing with her when she was calling 911 and HIS friends were the ones lurking around in the backyard etc....? I wonder if the daughter has a role?
Did the husband have him do it?

I think someone else knew what was happening for sure!

Wow! I did not see this coming! Like I said earlier I believed the son in law lived with them. He is the one who probably stole from them,
Stole her keys and messing with her when she was calling 911 and HIS friends were the ones lurking around in the backyard etc....? I wonder if the daughter has a role?
Did the husband have him do it?

I think someone else knew what was happening for sure!
Not good when your alibi is the killer!
IMO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whaaaaaat????

Wow!!

...that is completely unexpected news.

Apparently I need to reassess my sleuthing skills.

The way LE was talking leads me to believe that there is another shoe to drop.

Well, I guess this explains how this happened without the son freaking out.....he wasn't in the home because Dad took him out first. In my opinion.

Having a memory lapse, and couldn't find anything in a quick google. But Melinda's husband, the soon to be son in law, AND the daughter were all out together, right? And then came home and found her together?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Having a memory lapse, and couldn't find anything in a quick google. But Melinda's husband, the soon to be son in law, AND the daughter were all out together, right? And then came home and found her together?

I don't remember reading anything about the daughter (soon to be married) being out to dinner with them. she may have been working and that is why Melinda had the baby. I wonder where the other daughter was as well? The youngest daughter?

That's what I am wondering ? The hubby and son in law were at dinner ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back