GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, why were they at Applebee's?

"Pleskovic sent her husband a text message around 4:30 p.m. and told him to meet her at the Brew Kettle, dispatch logs say. That was the last time he heard from her."

http://www.cleveland.com/strongsville/index.ssf/2017/10/strongsville_teacher_killed_fo.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I thought he never heard back from her, isn't that what was initially reported? More confusion! :scared:

Maybe it was wrongly reported. He did hear back from her but she never showed up.

I didn’t see it in the article, I may have missed it. What time were they at Applebee’s? It seemed vague... “they spent time there prior to the slaying”. And which family members??? I am so confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From BPs 911 call:

BM: My son was here. He has Down syndrome. She was supposed to--she sent me a text to meet at Brew Kettle at 4:25. I didn't hear from her. I didn't expect this *****.

Agree. It shows a cunning, sadistic streak. It will be interesting to learn some background on JS -- did he torment animals, was he interested in fires etc. He certainly sounds like one sick puppy to have committed a hideous, premeditated murder at rather an early age.
I had the same thoughts!

I'm interested to learn why he had issues with his own family. Could he have threatened them or behaved inappropriately so he was no longer welcome to live with them and moved in with the Pleskovic family? The violence he exhibited when he killed MP is alarming and I wonder if it started from a young age and then escalated.

The only thing I've found was that he lived with his dad who is a retired police officer.

Maybe the SIL was feeling extreme pressure by M to finally marry her daughter. Maybe he really didn’t want to but felt stuck since he lived with them & had a child with A?

Of course this is not an excuse.....

It’s just me trying to get in the mind of this psychopath

Agree. The way he murdered MP was very personal and it would appear he was filled with a cold, simmering rage. Cold rage because he was sneaky enough to start setting up the narrative for "break ins", "lurkers", and car keys "stolen".
rsbm

Definitely premeditated. imo.
Still... seems like something might have gone awry. If this was his first murder -- there'd be an element of slight panic as Melinda was being stabbed and shot (That doesn't happen very swiftly -- again my opinion).

As if she was stabbed and was still alive... then he (or someone) grabbed a gun and started pumping bullets into her.Sorry for typing it like that-- but this just seems so cold and evil. Poor Melinda !!!!!
:(

I wonder if she really sent the text or if someone sent it from her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rsbm

Bingo .
I was assuming the text from Melinda was factual-- but am re-thinking everything due to this murder being an inside job. Maybe a family plot ?

From BPs 911 call:

BM: My son was here. He has Down syndrome. She was supposed to--she sent me a text to meet at Brew Kettle at 4:25. I didn't hear from her. I didn't expect this *****.
SABBM

First bolded bit -- so her hubby says MP sent the text. Was Melinda's phone pinging where it should have been when she sent the text ? And who --outside of family--saw her last ?

Second bolded bit -- I didn't listen to his 911 call and tbh, I don't want to. But hearing the way he stated it sounds really cold and factual. People have become more upset about their laptop being stolen. This was a bloody, horrifying murder scene !
:moo:

Maybe his HVAC work was more a "looks good on paper" type thing and he didn't really work much, was a sloucher, irking Melinda (as I know it would def irk ME under same circumstances), so hard feelings hardened and he lost it?

I thought it very weird and inappropriate when Jeffrey Scullin called the 911 dispatcher "Sweetie." :waitasec::eek:

He sure made a huge mistake when the 911 woman asked him if anyone had been out to get Melinda and he said no.

I thought it very weird and inappropriate when Jeffrey Scullin called the 911 dispatcher "Sweetie." :waitasec::eek:
His dad is a cop?
He probably knows the dispatchers.
Yuck.
MOO

STRANGE!
The family was seen on CCTV at Applebee's

"Melinda was supposed to meet her husband at Brew Kettle for dinner that night but never arrived."

http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...with-evidence-in-strongsville-teacher-s-death

But do we know BP showed up at the Brew Kettle? Sounds like from the 911 call that MP didn’t cancel, but I may be wrong. Otherwise, why disclose that to 911? Wouldn’t you be more concerned about the well being of Kyle and grand-daughter and who was taking care of them while eating out for dinner (not that MP’s whereabouts wasn’t of concern, but those who have no voice should be of more priority). Did they think oh, they’re with MP and okay even though she’s not picking up? Yet, if one of them, i.e., JP, knew of MP’s demise then they need to add child endangerment their charges? IMO

None of this is sitting right with me. Could there be a possibility that JS was framed and made to look like he committed murder???

His dad is a cop?
He probably knows the dispatchers.
Yuck.
MOO

Yes, his dad is a retired Cleveland PD officer. I'm not sure if JS knew that dispatcher, but it sure sounded like he replied to her "Okay, sweetie" when she told him to wait in front of the house (after JS told her he saw an ambulance.)

Just seems like a huge coincidence that the Pleskovic's would begin having safety issues in the neighborhood they lived in since 2001. Right, exactly around the time JS moved in with them. It wouldn't surprise me if Melinda was finally on to his scheming and that he knew it.

None of this is sitting right with me. Could there be a possibility that JS was framed and made to look like he committed murder???

I don't think so. I think if we knew what LE knows it would all make more sense to us. I honestly think JS isn't the only one involved and until LE has enough to charge the other perp, they're going to keep us in the dark. IMO JS stabbed her but someone else shot her. I hope I'm wrong and the innocent members of the family won't be faced with more than they've already had to deal with.

I wonder who within the family was Applebee’s.?

The timeline is very scattered so far. I am sure there is a good reason why we don’t know more.

It is interesting that JS father is a former police officer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back