GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t think he admitted shooting Melinda in self defense; that was his dad he shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He admitted to shooting her. Nothing was said about the stabbing.
Nothing was said about the dad either. He would have been a juvenile and those records would be sealed.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Self defense? ?? And after telling the police when first interviewed that he wasn't anywhere near there, he is now admitting to being there, having a "struggle" and killed her in self defense ..then to leave her special needs son alone in the house with her laying on the floor, locked inside OMG....
JS is a monster and I would love to tell whoever is running the "freejeff" page where to stuff it !! And WTF with the incident with his dad being shot?? Is this why ICAC was perhaps Involved, because of this previous incident when JS was a MINOR?? And perhaps it was sealed due to him being minor plus dad was in LE so could seal record.
Everything preceding her assault points to an insider and all the "harassment " ,IMO, was all him.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
Yes! This answers the ICAC mystery!
MOO

Yes! This answers the ICAC mystery!
MOO

What does allegedly shooting his father have to do with ICAC?

I posted the link a few pages back. They are involved when someone uses the internet to solicit juveniles among other things.

"The Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC) is a federal anti-crime initiative funded by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. It is a collaboration of city, county, state and federal law enforcement authorities across Ohio whose mission is to identify, arrest and prosecute individuals who:"

(1) use the Internet to lure minors into illicit sexual relationships; or
(2) use the Internet to produce, distribute or solicit child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.ohioicac.org/

SABBM

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

So, if someone thinks he's innocent.. then was it a different family member who murdered Melinda ?
Because this just looks like it was an inside job and NOT a random intruder.

LE would not charge him without concrete evidence ; they do this so as not to get their suspect released on faulty evidence.
Not to mention it's their job to nail the perp.

I suppose a random criminal put the knife with blood evidence in JS's dads' truck ????
Not to mention the other details... like locking up the house so that Kyle had to unlock it for them ?
:moo:

bbm - minor correction before it gets too confusing for others reading along:
The knife was found in JS's own truck.
The gun was found in JS's father's truck.

I wonder why he left the knife in his truck yet drove (walked?) to his father's house to hide the gun. It's an odd thing to do. Why not get rid of both murder weapons, and in less obvious places, for that matter. Not very sharp the guy.

What does allegedly shooting his father have to do with ICAC?

I posted the link a few pages back. They are involved when someone uses the internet to solicit juveniles among other things.

"The Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC) is a federal anti-crime initiative funded by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. It is a collaboration of city, county, state and federal law enforcement authorities across Ohio whose mission is to identify, arrest and prosecute individuals who:"

(1) use the Internet to lure minors into illicit sexual relationships; or
(2) use the Internet to produce, distribute or solicit child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.ohioicac.org/
He was a juvenile when it happened. If he was involved, I imagine they had his records.
ETA: OK internet crimes.
Mystery not solved.

bbm - minor correction before it gets too confusing for others reading along:
The knife was found in JS's own truck.
The gun was found in JS's father's truck.

I wonder why he left the knife in his truck yet drove (walked?) to his father's house to hide the gun. It's an odd thing to do. Why not get rid of both murder weapons, and in less obvious places, for that matter. Not very sharp the guy.

I think he put the gun in his dads vehicle simply bc that's where he borrowed it from and he didn't want his dad to know he had it. So in his mind he had to return it so that his dad wouldn't know. Moo

He admitted to shooting her. Nothing was said about the stabbing.
Nothing was said about the dad either. He would have been a juvenile and those records would be sealed.
MOO

Sorry. Not sure how I missed that!

I think Anna pleskovic can take down pics of her moms killer now. I would understand if she's been grieving but I see she's been active a changed pics and liked comments.

I think Anna pleskovic can take down pics of her moms killer now. I would understand if she's been grieving but I see she's been active a changed pics and liked comments.

Its a bit odd. I would have thought she'd remove all pics of JS from FB but they're all still there. All I know is that if I had a husband/ fiancé who killed my family member I'd be so horrified that I'd try to erase every part of him from my life including photos. She posted an update on FB but all JS's pics with her are still up. I know we all react differently to trauma and shock but still... I've got a hinky feeling. :waitasec:

Hasn't he said he killed her in self defense?

Maybe she is going to stand behind him. Maybe she has a reason to support him at this point.

And that's the most I can say about that.

Hasn't he said he killed her in self defense?

Maybe she is going to stand behind him. Maybe she has a reason to support him at this point.

And that's the most I can say about that.

I wonder who is running the "Free Jeff" page on Facebook. We know it's not him!

She is dealing with the loss of her mother, maybe her Facebook profile is not her first concern at the moment

She is dealing with the loss of her mother, maybe her Facebook profile is not her first concern at the moment

Except that she has been updating it. She is posting things. She just has not removed photos of him.

I'm pretty sure sleuthing the families Facebook is a no no here......unless I missed where her daughter and husband were named as poi ?

FreeJeff has been changed to Team Jeff. The person who made it appears to be a family friend, a young woman who graduated (high school) in 2015

FreeJeff has been changed to Team Jeff. The person who made it appears to be a family friend, a young woman who graduated (high school) in 2015

RSBM

oh my goodness. "Team Jeff " ???
One would think..until the facts come out in his favor ... that people would want to distance themselves from him.

How can someone kill their future mother-inlaw and then go have dinner with their future father-inlaw and husband of the person you just killed?

If that was me I wouldn't have been able to eat. I would think Scullin had to be acting strange and Mr Pleskovic had to know something was off while they were eating dinner.

JMO

How can someone kill their future mother-inlaw and then go have dinner with their future father-inlaw and husband of the person you just killed?

If that was me I wouldn't have been able to eat. I would think Scullin had to be acting strange and Mr Pleskovic had to know something was off while they were eating dinner.

JMO
A sociopath could.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper