GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How can someone kill their future mother-inlaw and then go have dinner with their future father-inlaw and husband of the person you just killed?

If that was me I wouldn't have been able to eat. I would think Scullin had to be acting strange and Mr Pleskovic had to know something was off while they were eating dinner.

JMO

And not only that, he left his baby girl behind ! They were all at dinner a long time! I keep wondering what that baby was doing all that time. She must have been hungry and needed diaper change and prob crying her eyes out. So so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can someone kill their future mother-inlaw and then go have dinner with their future father-inlaw and husband of the person you just killed?

If that was me I wouldn't have been able to eat. I would think Scullin had to be acting strange and Mr Pleskovic had to know something was off while they were eating dinner.

JMO

Maybe Mr Pleskovic did have a weird feeling about his future-sol that evening but couldn't quite put his finger on it? Maybe that's why he sounded so odd in his 911 call, maybe he felt something was off but didn't really grasp what it was, and was confused and shocked?

And not only that, he left his baby girl behind ! They were all at dinner a long time! I keep wondering what that baby was doing all that time. She must have been hungry and needed diaper change and prob crying her eyes out. So so sad.

One charge of child endangerment was handed down along with Wednesday's indictment. IMO should have been two, but then: it's about the legal system, not justice.

JMO
http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...endangering-children-added-to-list-of-charges

Self-Defense Class To Honor Killed Strongsville Teacher

STRONGSVILLE, OH — The Strongsville community is still reeling from the brutal murder of Melinda Pleskovic, a 49-year-old school teacher. With many residents still feeling unsafe, a local group is organizing a free self-defense workshop for women and girls. Donations collected during the event will go to the Pleskovic family, as well as the family of Christal Shaver, a North Royalton woman that was killed in Feb. 2016.

https://patch.com/ohio/strongsville/self-defense-class-honor-killed-strongsville-teacher

Marking my spot.

Although the sil stands accused... there are many questions in my mind about the rest of the adults in that family. Unanswered questions and a somewhat hinky feeling.
(Possibly misplaced ... and mean no offense to those who knew nothing beforehand and are truly innocent.)
:moo:

Does anyone know if Scullin made bond? I don’t see him in Vinelink, nor have I been able to find any updates.

Does anyone know if Scullin made bond? I don’t see him in Vinelink, nor have I been able to find any updates.

Hi Daisy! IDK but I doubt it. Not much out there in the way of news regarding this case. Wonder if if will go to trial or a Plea bargain will be reached?

Latest info to date:

PRETRIAL HELD 02/13/2018. PRETRIAL CONTINUED TO 03/05/2018 AT 09:00 AM AT THE REQUEST OF DEFENDANT. REASON FOR CONTINUANCE: ONGOING DISCOVERY. FINAL PRETRIAL SET FOR 06/18/2018 AT 09:00 AM . TRIAL SET FOR 06/25/2018 AT 09:30 AM. 02/13/2018 CPRAW 02/13/2018 12:53:47

CR-17-622929-A
THE STATE OF OHIO vs. JEFFREY W SCULLIN JR

https://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.us/Search.aspx

Attachments

• 1C4ECFC4-5E0A-422D-B499-1CED84517894.jpeg
    1C4ECFC4-5E0A-422D-B499-1CED84517894.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 5
  • F0CF3850-2AF5-456E-B0F8-03EB0F5AD6F9.jpeg
    F0CF3850-2AF5-456E-B0F8-03EB0F5AD6F9.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 3
CLEVELAND -- Accused Strongsville killer Jeffrey Scullin was found guilty following a change of plea on the same day his trial was set to begin Wednesday.

Scullin changed his plea from not guilty to no contest, meaning he could spend life in prison with a chance for parole after 28 to 36 years, according to his attorney.

Judge Pamela Barker found Scullin guilty following his change of plea. He'll be sentenced Oct. 29.

A motive for the killing was not clearly expressed, but prosecutors said Scullin's credit card was declined 14 times when he tried to pay for his wedding venue. The venue sent an email to Melinda Pleskovic stating that the wedding would be canceled due to lack of payment. Prosecutors say Melinda Pleskovic had planned to confront Scullin about the matter the day before she was murdered.

Judge finds Jeffrey Scullin guilty of killing Strongsville teacher following change of plea

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter
Back