GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think many would actually be surprised how much force it would actually take to collapse even a wiffle ball bat that was placed in that manner. With that said, it would not be my first choice. But I'm not sure there was anyone that even did break in in this murder. So I think it may be a moot point anyways . Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. I think many people think of a wiffle ball bat as the puffy orange bam bam club looking thing when in reality it’s a slim solid hard plastic bat. My kid got hit by one in PE and it split his eyebrow right open causing 10 stitches.

Agree. I think many people think of a wiffle ball bat as the puffy orange bam bam club looking thing when in reality it’s a slim solid hard plastic bat. My kid got hit by one in PE and it split his eyebrow right open causing 10 stitches.

That's the kind of bat I was imagining. I've been hit with those (playing around, not like hit hit) many times and it felt like nothing. The plastic is flimsy and they're mostly air.

Sorry about your kid! Ouch. :(

I only want to hear of the arrest. I think she was stabbed didn't die and was shot. I want to hear exactly what her insurance policy was and when it was taken out and if it was recently changed. The wedding costs...Want to know...everything financial.

It's been 5 days and the only vigil was cancelled, no reward has been offered and AFAIK LE hasn't once asked for tips. I wonder what the community is thinking.

RIP Melinda :rose:

I did. She lives in Rome Italy.
She did some work with Michael Peterson's 911 call on Kathleen Savio's case.
I doubt there is any media quoting her (YET)
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
thanks for this! very interesting!

I read that to mean the bat was placed laying down in the track to prevent the door from being opened (an extra means of protection with the door locked already). I have a piece of wood in mine (like a yard stick).

This entire case is odd. Sure, it seems very likely it's the husband (it always it - usually). But, it doesn't make sense. First, why would he do it the week of his daughter's wedding? Why not just wait a week? And then with their special needs son. Eliminating his wife would just mean extra work for him taking care of the boy.
Excellent points!

Hmmm... the 911 did sound very flat affect then irritated/angry rather than shocked or sad .... Forensics will be fascinating. The earlier threats/attempts sounded half-hearted IMO ... really, from pranks to killing in cold blood? Very UNusual. Anyone local hearing much? Any MSM links?

I hear you loud and clear and at least one of her siblings hears the chirping as well

I only want to hear of the arrest. I think she was stabbed didn't die and was shot. I want to hear exactly what her insurance policy was and when it was taken out and if it was recently changed. The wedding costs...Want to know...everything financial.
SABBM

That ! ^^^^

That's the kind of bat I was imagining. I've been hit with those (playing around, not like hit hit) many times and it felt like nothing. The plastic is flimsy and they're mostly air.

Sorry about your kid! Ouch. :(

He’s fine. This is the bat I’m talking about. It’s a very hard plastic. There’s no air. It’s quite solid.
719faad2bbb0fa9ce00df2216608c11b.jpg

Not this which is what I think most are thinking

325f90a73270dc7fb0caefd95aa47862.jpg

Huge difference

Regarding the 911 call:

In my opinion, it's not just how he sounds in the call that makes me question his involvement...it's what he says that makes me question him. And, why did he call 911 anyway when he knew LE were already on their way?

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1710/25/ptab.01.html

He states her face hit the ground....how would he know that unless he was there?

He is asked "do you think you could start CPR?" his answer...No

He states she sent a text to meet at Brew Kettle at 4:25....a very specific time...odd to me...

Was the text sent at 4:25? How would he know that time without referring back to the text?

When would he have referred back to that text? After finding his wife dead in the home and before calling 911?

Were they supposed to meet at 4:25, as opposed to 4:30? That seems bizarre.

Then he states he didn't hear from her. So, did he go to Brew Kettle? Did he go home to check on his wife left alone in this
house with all this supposed suspicious activity?

I think this should be pretty easy to solve. They will be able to check neighbors' cameras to see if anyone was lurking in the neighborhood. They will be able to check if husband was having an affair (or owed $ for gambling, strippers, the regular stuff that always comes up in investigations).

If it was the teens who tried to break in previously, can't imagine they're that smart to not get caught.

So sad for Melinda, she has a warm smile and friendly air...seems she was genuinely a great person who was loved by many.

Anxiously hoping an arrest comes soon.

thanks for this! very interesting!

Where do I find this pls? I googled it and got all her credentials in Italian but that's all x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes siree...... tick tock

If Melinda was planning to join her husband for dinner at 4:30, who was going to watch their son and grandchild? Did the future SIL know that Melinda was joining them? Did Melinda know the future SIL was included in dinner plans? Was their daughter planning to stay home with the baby and her brother while the three of them ate out? I can’t imagine why she would be left out of the dinner plans. Melinda certainly wouldn’t leave their son and grandchild alone. Where was their daughter when all this was going on? Finding out who knew what and when about dinner plans is an important piece of the puzzle IMO.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/36...r-shot-to-death-not-stabbed-melinda-pleskovic

Bone, arterial & organ damage ... this was not a quick or quiet crime. It sounds incredibly brutal & very personal. Or substance fuelled!

Horrible! Poor Melinda. :( It’s too bad their son is nonverbal. Was he hiding in a closet terrified? And then he was alone with the baby until his dad and future BIL came home hours later. Yikes! Poor baby. Where did the SIL find them when he quickly took them outside?

One would hope the timespan the children were without a caregiver, was minimal. The time of death will be an interesting addition to the timeline of the day

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back