GUILTY OH - Michael, 47, & Trina Kuznik, 46, shot dead at Mr. Cars lot, Cleveland, 14 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for sharing. These monsters need put away, and every little bit helps

I was told once an addict, always an addict. in fact Mike told me this...its why he hesitated taking her back maybe?????
The thing about Mike, IMO is he trusted. You were in, or you were out. Loyalty was everything.
I cannot see , IMO, him messing with those dudes unless he HAD to. His whole point of the home in leroy was a better life for his family...... My theory, although I only met him once is, she got in over her head, while holding down the lot as he worked in leroy on the walls and ceilings.'until night
she held down the
lot, he worked on their future. It gave her alleged addiction free reign,,,,, just a theory,, room to roam and negotiate. Mike tried damage control....he had no clue how bad it got. when he did he made deals or tried.

He wouldnt have messed with those people. but he made a comment once ill never forget
if it would keep my family together, Id shoot it in her arm.
he tried....he trusted......he lost....was
he innocent???? no
but I dont think he saw this coming. This is a ridiculous theory and only my opinion. I have no facts and am bouncing ideas.

I was told once an addict, always an addict. in fact Mike told me this...its why he hesitated taking her back maybe?????
The thing about Mike, IMO is he trusted. You were in, or you were out. Loyalty was everything.
I cannot see , IMO, him messing with those dudes unless he HAD to. His whole point of the home in leroy was a better life for his family...... My theory, although I only met him once is, she got in over her head, while holding down the lot as he worked in leroy on the walls and ceilings.'until night
she held down the
lot, he worked on their future. It gave her alleged addiction free reign,,,,, just a theory,, room to roam and negotiate. Mike tried damage control....he had no clue how bad it got. when he did he made deals or tried.

He wouldnt have messed with those people. but he made a comment once ill never forget
he innocent???? no
but I dont think he saw this coming. This is a ridiculous theory and only my opinion. I have no facts and am bouncing ideas.

I meant if any other cars come up missing in inventory. Sorry should have clarified

Sorry- and again- my opinion
If The home was being at risk of foreclosure, Id wonder how he came up with the funds for Leroy. I mean he had to.....
This seems like a man (Mr. Kuznik) who really wanted to best for his family and was going to make sure it happened.

I need to do more research, but from what I see so far, this is a fixer upper he got- and fixer uppers are tricky. You dont expect certain expenses. Thats what I meant about real estate. He was going to make sure his family was safe and had a roof over their heads. IMO He worked hard and endlessly, people say. I just havent found proof of a mortgage yet, and Im wondering if he had to borrow money? Still looking.... this whole case is just frustrating. 3 kids? left with no parents?????? what monsters do that? and why?

the owner

Im not sure where I said anyone was using drugs?

Thank you for sharing. These monsters need put away, and every little bit helps

Just a bit of forum advice, You really need to use the "reply with quote" function so other readers know what you are talking about. Your posts are hard enough to follow already. ;)

she held down the

he innocent???? no
What do you mean by "if it would keep my family together I'd shoot it in her arm"?
He would shoot drugs in her arm to keep his family together??? Sorry, that makes no sense. I don't understand what you are saying.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

she held down the

he innocent???? no
What makes you think she owed a drug dealer money?

Just a bit of forum advice, You really need to use the "reply with quote" function so other readers know what you are talking about. Your posts are hard enough to follow already. ;)

Thank you. My apologies. I am not used to webslueths. ....

What do you mean by "if it would keep my family together I'd shoot it in her arm"?
He would shoot drugs in her arm to keep his family together??? Sorry, that makes no sense. I don't understand what you are saying.

As I said its just a ridiculous theory. I cannot make it make sense for anyone. But some it might make sense to. If they knew him.
Also I did not say or accuse anyone was using drugs. I threw out a theory .......fwiw.

I'm just irritated no one has been caught. I trust the detectives on this case. And these monsters WILL BE CAUGHT.

Family was that important to Micheal.
In other words, he just wanted honestly. ...and he might be pi$$ed, but loyalty to him.... Was EVERYTHING. He did NOT like things being done behind his back.
He was one of those whose hands worked faster than his brain, IMO. So it wouldn't be hard to pull wool over his eyes after and dig holes that he saw months later. Again, I'm just theorizing..... I want justice. His kids deserve it. And I wont let it go.

Fair enough but ........to a few people Id bet the farm that they make perfect sense. ;)

What makes you think she owed a drug dealer money?

I never said she or he did. <modsnip>. Just bouncing theories or ideas...

This link shows the corporation name as Mr Cars II, Inc. Was there a Mr Cars, Inc.? If so what became of it? Did it have different directors?

There was. If you look up Mr Cars on the State website there are 6 variations with letters authorizing the use of similar names. The Mr Cars II website states "Mr. Cars Inc. was opened in 1977 by my parents...".

The listing for 1977 doesn't appear to be the parents, but maybe it was just done in an alternate agents name?? The parents appeared to have opened Mr Cars South, Inc in 1989.

Of the 6 listings this one (Mr Cars II inc.) and the original from 1977 appear to be the only ones still active.

There was. If you look up Mr Cars on the State website there are 6 variations with letters authorizing the use of similar names. The Mr Cars II website states "Mr. Cars Inc. was opened in 1977 by my parents...".

The listing for 1977 doesn't appear to be the parents, but maybe it was just done in an alternate agents name?? The parents appeared to have opened Mr Cars South, Inc in 1989.

Of the 6 listings this one (Mr Cars II inc.) and the original from 1977 appear to be the only ones still active.

Mr. Cars Might be is his relatives maybe? Who didn't need to be involved anymore because he grew into doing everything and did from. Practically a kid?? Its a theory only.....

Maybe after he took it over alone and the burdens fell on him he wanted an LLC of his own to represent that he had then owned, managed. and was doing everything himself in the family business. all just theoretical discussion on my part. Trying to find the separation.....

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/06/man_charged_with_killing_coupl.html

Man charged with killing couple at Cleveland car lot

Updated on June 13, 2017 at 3:25 PMPosted on June 13, 2017 at 1:28 PM

2.7kshares

BY*ADAM FERRISE, CLEVELAND.COM

aferrise@cleveland.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A man who served nine years in prison for an aggravated*robbery*is now charged in connection with slaying of a couple at their car lot during another robbery. *

Joseph McAlpine, 29, is charged with aggravated murder. He is in police custody, according to court records. No court date has been scheduled.*

McAlpine is accused of being one of two people who killed Michael Kuznik, 47, and Trina Tomola, 46, on April 14 at the couple's car dealership, Mr. Car's on East 185th Street.

DNA from the car lot connected McAlpine to the slayings, court records say.*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back