Found Safe OH - Nicole Osborne, adult, left work, never arrived home, Grove City, Franklin County, 20 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A lot of missing information on that flyer.
It states she doesn’t have a vehicle. How did she leave work? Was it with someone? Did she leave on foot?

Once again, no "story" to this missing person story! How is the public supposed to know where to be keeping an eye out for her? So frustrating! There must be more details, like the name and location of her employer, how she left work, and if she was headed home or somewhere else at 4:00 PM. MOO.

Right. Anyone have details? Perhaps a rideshare app like Uber or Lyft? There doesn’t seem to be much about this case at this point.

Right??

I hope she's found quickly. Sounds as if she may have had an accident along her route to work but she doesn't drive. I wonder who gave her a ride or whether she walked?

Sad that I don't see any new info posted here in response to the several requests for more info so that the kind offers of local WS's to help can be followed through. JMO. Is it because she has already been located?

Not sure what’s going on? I asked the poster who said he’s her husband for more info twice and no response. He was on after we requested. I saw his original post was deleted, not sure why?? Maybe he will post later?

Not sure what’s going on? I asked the poster who said he’s her husband for more info twice and no response. He was on after we requested. I saw his original post was deleted, not sure why?? Maybe he will post later?
It was probably deleted by a mod. Users cannot delete posts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back