Found Safe OH - Nicole Osborne, adult, left work, never arrived home, Grove City, Franklin County, 20 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

in-my-prayers-praying-for-you4.jpg

Look you guys I am dealing with a lot right now I am sorry I didn’t respond sooner. We was briefly separated. We was starting to reconcile. Meijer is what I believed to be her work. I am trying to give more info, and get more information. I am currently devistaed, and lost so please forgive me I will update as soon as I would gladly trade places with her. If they want money I’ll give anything. I’m hoping the info I’m giving the detective in the morning will help.
No disrespect but how do you not know where your wife works? Thanks MOO

So I do hope she is found.
This is getting rather weird, just not sure what to think.
I wonder if there are cameras around her work, so LE can see where she was going.
Hinky meter going crazy here, and keeping my hands from typing things it shouldn't.

Stay safe Nicole. Your babies need you.

Hopefully @Delosborne can give us some more details soon. I just checked all the media sites and no updates are available as of yet. Delosborne stated he was speaking to detectives today so maybe we will get an update later.

So far we know she possibly worked at Meijer and according to Del she was walking home. Can anyone confirm she worked at Meijer? How far was the Meijer from her home?

EXCELLENT!
What a relief. Glad her babies have their mom back. This one was particularly intense for a couple of reasons- hope she stays safe.
Going to go and try to process the confusing gray space that’s all around us... our guts can certainly be wrong and boy sometimes I really am glad for that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back