Identified! OH - North Bend, 'Pearl Lady' 606UFOH, 55-75, Nov'06 - Barbara Precht

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the Project Identify students were the ones who figured it out? They've been working on her since 2013

4 more hours will feel like 24 more hours! lol
Can't wait to hear the details

Please let us know what they say, I am in the UK so cannot watch.

I vote that we let Carl, Still_Seeks, or Ramey be the one to recap and post the details in this thread. Shadow, I'll private message you as soon as I know.

I think this is the link for live streaming of the news: http://www.local12.com/news/features/live-news/popOut.shtml

If not, go here, make sure you have "Live News" (rather than "Top Video") picked, and click the red "Watch Live" button: http://www.local12.com/

I wonder if we can get that link in the UK? We are 6 hours behind EDT I think. What time is it on EDT? Please forgive me if I have got this wrong, I am vague about when the clocks go back etc. I really want to know who this lady is as I have followed the case for years
ETA No, I cannot watch live, just tried :(

I wonder if we can get that link in the UK? We are 6 hours behind EDT I think. What time is it on EDT? Please forgive me if I have got this wrong, I am vague about when the clocks go back etc. I really want to know who this lady is as I have followed the case for years

It's 4:00 pm CST, (central standard time) in Louisiana, we are one hour behind EST. Or 1605 military or hospital time

Ohio is EST; its 5:17

To help our non-US friends - the news cast starts in about 20 min (from the time of this post).

Well this is exciting - just spotted this thread in "new posts" and have speed read the whole thing (including links) in under an hour, having never heard of Pearl Doe before tonight.

Quite unusual to follow a case AND have it solved on the same night... It's nearly 11pm in UK and I'm gonna have to stay up to find out so please someone post the news when you get it.

Kudos to all of you who have tirelessly slaved over this for years!

To help our non-US friends - the news cast starts in about 20 min (from the time of this post).

8 mins! Can't wait to hear how they figured her ID out. I don't follow her that close any more so didn't remember Project Identify students were working her case.

I have a video recorder that did record the other video but it will not go on for the live news :(

I am staying up here in the UK too! Good job I don't have to be out until tommorrow afternoon!

If someone in Canada and someone in UK would let folks know if they can see it, that might help your country-men/women

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back