Identified! OH - North Bend, 'Pearl Lady' 606UFOH, 55-75, Nov'06 - Barbara Precht

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me, I think that this UID looks a lot like Kathy Bates (who is still alive), but might give a good indication of what she would look like alive.

kathy_bates1.jpg

I don't know. Mary Combs had pierced ears as well.

Yes... but it looks like Mrs. Combs had at least three holes in each ear and our UID (Pearl) only had ONE hole in each ear.

[modsnip]

Pearl Doe had natural grey hair that was highlighted.

[Modsnip]

I'm not that familiar with her case; was going by the PM & the recons which look more like dyed blond then gray highlighted with blond to me.

NamUs hair - Gray with artificially-dyed highlights of light brown to blonde; hair measures six inches in greatest length.

the Pearl Lady was our featured post on a FB page Never Forget Me that my friend & I run. My friend shares them in various FB groups; thus it caught the attention of the writer. It would be nice to see all of the victims we feature getting that type of recognition. Hopefully she will be identified and she can at last go home.

Can you identify this woman?

Hi, I am new to this site, but have private detective experience......I live in Cincinnati Ohio...near where the body was found.....would love to help .....is there any information that you haven't shared that might help me?

Hi, I am new to this site, but have private detective experience......I live in Cincinnati Ohio...near where the body was found.....would love to help .....is there any information that you haven't shared that might help me?

Hi Ramey, and welcome to websleuths.

I'm not sure that there is any additional information beyond what you can find on the previous nine pages. Any information that we learn on these cases are posted here, unless they involve names of persons not listed as missing or otherwise publicly associated with the case.

There is no such additional information that I am aware of.

Hi Ramey, and welcome to websleuths.

I'm not sure that there is any additional information beyond what you can find on the previous nine pages. Any information that we learn on these cases are posted here, unless they involve names of persons not listed as missing or otherwise publicly associated with the case.

There is no such additional information that I am aware of.

Welcome to WS!
The only suggestion I have would be to call the medical examiner and the detective on her case. I'm on my cell so can't look it up; my monitor went

Will do, I believe that I already know the lead detective on the case! Do we not post names of detectives as well?

Their names can be posted; I just can't access the info on my cell; would take too long

By the way, Thank you all for all the time and effort you put into helping families and the deceased find some resolution. I will look forward to helping in any way I can!!

NamUs UP # 4969
Agency Case Number: ME: CC06-03519
Local Contact (ME/C or Other)
Name Lakshmi Sammarco
Agency Hamilton Cnty Coroners Ofc
Phone 513-946-8700

Case Manager
Name Elizabeth Murray
Phone 513.244.4948

Doe Net Case File: 606UFOH
Agency Name: Hamilton County Sheriff's Department
Agency Contact Person: Detective Kenneth Schweinefus
Agency Phone Number: 513-851-6000
Agency Case Number: LE: 1137946; ME: CC06-03519

I do not doubt it's due to Still Seek Answers featuring her on Never Forget Me & Sharing her in groups which lead to the publicity! Congrats Carl & SSA

Congrats to you too Roselvr, you do as much work on our page as I do!! Awesome job on the recon Carl, but then they are always awesome, which is why we feature them!! I am just so excited that she is finally going home!! My prayers go out to her family.

Wow. (I wish we could just find out now!)
- Her death is as murky as the waters of her demise. Now, the woman, known only for the jewelry around her lifeless neck, has a story to tell. Deborah Dixon brings you an exclusive report uncovering the mystery mother's identity and the tangled web of events that may have lead to her death. A showdown in the shadows, a family abandoned and a lifetime on the run. Her identity revealed, Monday, November 3, 2014 at 6:00

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back