Identified! OH - North Bend, 'Pearl Lady' 606UFOH, 55-75, Nov'06 - Barbara Precht

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks like this woman is wearing one earring? IIRC it's unclear whether or not Pearl had pierced ears.

The report says "Both Ears Pierced"

I'm satisfied this is a good match. I just can't get a response out of the PD or the Coroner soon enough.

Gosh, I can only imagine what loved ones go through.

The report says "Both Ears Pierced"

I'm satisfied this is a good match. I just can't get a response out of the PD or the Coroner soon enough.

Gosh, I can only imagine what loved ones go through.

The MP's ears look larger than the UID's. Overall, there seem to be enough differences that I don't think it's a match. There is a good resemblance though, IMO.

The MP's ears look larger than the UID's. Overall, there seem to be enough differences that I don't think it's a match. There is a good resemblance though, IMO.

Thanks WM.

Even though the Police have not responded to my requests yet, I found something else that casts some doubt on this lady as a match. I was able to find the MP's voting records and it shows that she has voted as recently as 2011.

Is that proof of life?

Maybe not - as her identity could have been stolen... but it does cast some doubt.

Chuz, I think she looks like a good possible match. Don't get discouraged as this process can take time. You may not hear back for weeks or even a month or more. Let us know what you hear! Great job!!

We can add another name to the "exclusions list" in the Pearl Lady's case.

I ran across this old news article about a missing woman in Cleveland and I thought there were too many similarities to rule her out as a possible match - myself. So, I contacted the authorities on both ends.

Her name is "Paula Case" and she is not our "Pearl."

I'm sorry for any confusion I may have created.

My search goes on.

~ Chuz

We can add another name to the "exclusions list" in the Pearl Lady's case.

I ran across this old news article about a missing woman in Cleveland and I thought there were too many similarities to rule her out as a possible match - myself. So, I contacted the authorities on both ends.

Her name is "Paula Case" and she is not our "Pearl."

I'm sorry for any confusion I may have created.

My search goes on.

~ Chuz

I don't see a photo on the link youi provided. Do you have another photo?There are many women with the same name in the search engine.

I have not seen a more compelling possible match to "Pearl"! WHO exactly said shecould not be Pearl? When you say you sent it on both ends, who exactly did you sent it to?

I NEVER pay attention to the rule out list. If you are a member of NamUS surely you have received notifications of updates on the list. Well, there are names on the rule out list for awhile and then they are REMOVED!. Why? Then the UP is mysteriously "resolved" and of course, we are not given a name. Why?

Sending a pm.... EDITED to ask: when did you first send in the submission?

Thanks WM.

Even though the Police have not responded to my requests yet, I found something else that casts some doubt on this lady as a match. I was able to find the MP's voting records and it shows that she has voted as recently as 2011.

Is that proof of life?

Maybe not - as her identity could have been stolen... but it does cast some doubt.

Considering the fact that you don't have to show any id to vote (because that would be "discriminatory"), I would not consider this proof of life. Somebody else could easily be voting for her. That's America for ya...

I don't see a photo on the link youi provided. Do you have another photo?There are many women with the same name in the search engine.

I have not seen a more compelling possible match to "Pearl"! WHO exactly said shecould not be Pearl? When you say you sent it on both ends, who exactly did you sent it to?

I NEVER pay attention to the rule out list. If you are a member of NamUS surely you have received notifications of updates on the list. Well, there are names on the rule out list for awhile and then they are REMOVED!. Why? Then the UP is mysteriously "resolved" and of course, we are not given a name. Why?

On his link, it says that he contacted police and the "missing" woman is no longer missing. Therefore, she cannot be Pearl since she is still alive.

Considering the fact that you don't have to show any id to vote (because that would be "discriminatory"), I would not consider this proof of life. Somebody else could easily be voting for her. That's America for ya...

Off topic, but I have to say I love your name....it's the same as mine. :seeya:

This link will get you there, Baxter.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/56336/0/Brunswick-Hills-woman-missing

Like others said though, this lady - "Paula Case" is still alive, so we don't need to consider her as a match for 'Pearl' anymore.

I really thought I had it - too.

Can I get everyone's input on this MP as a possible match for our VID?

Her name is "Maria L. Plummer"

She's an older lady that 'Pearl lady' is thought to be.

She's also an inch or two taller (by reports) and she was little heavier.

Like I said, it's a longshot and I can't find where anyone else has giver her consideration even as a rule out.

Any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• Maria L Plummer Pearl.jpg
    Maria L Plummer Pearl.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 156
I just left a message with San Diego's "Missing Persons" dept. requesting more information on their MP (Maria Plummer). I have searched for news reports where she or her car were ever located and I can not see that she was ever accounted for.

Hopefully, I'll have another update soon.

Thanks for searching so hard for Pearl Lady, Chuz Life. You've come up with some great possible matches. I'm glad you're hard at work on the case.

One small request -- could you figure out a way to link to the postmortem photograph instead of posting it to the thread? I appreciate having the option not to look at the graphic photo, and at least a warning so I can prepare myself for what is coming.

Thanks!

Thanks for searching so hard for Pearl Lady, Chuz Life. You've come up with some great possible matches. I'm glad you're hard at work on the case.

One small request -- could you figure out a way to link to the postmortem photograph instead of posting it to the thread? I appreciate having the option not to look at the graphic photo, and at least a warning so I can prepare myself for what is coming.

Thanks!

Oh absolutely.

I've viewed so many of these and for so long, I suppose I've gotten past that reaction myself. Some of them still bother me (especially children)... but when I focus in on some of the other details, I tend to think everyone is looking at it the same way that I am.

I certainly didn't mean any offense and I appreciate the reminder to be sensitive about these things in a post.

Oh absolutely.

I've viewed so many of these and for so long, I suppose I've gotten past that reaction myself. Some of them still bother me (especially children)... but when I focus in on some of the other details, I tend to think everyone is looking at it the same way that I am.

I certainly didn't mean any offense and I appreciate the reminder to be sensitive about these things in a post.

Thanks! I've looked at quite a few too, but seeing one so boldly on a thread got to me in an unexpected way. I really appreciate your understanding and consideration.

(I'm a lurker only, but isn't it common to have post mortems for UID? Isn't that why the thread title has *GRAPHIC* in it? There are other similar shots of pearl lady inline earlier in the thread. I'd like to know the answer as I would like to get involved in these when I learn a bit more.)

(I'm a lurker only, but isn't it common to have post mortems for UID? Isn't that why the thread title has *GRAPHIC* in it? There are other similar shots of pearl lady inline earlier in the thread. I'd like to know the answer as I would like to get involved in these when I learn a bit more.)

Good Points Arianne, I don't know what the perfect balance is.

I do agree that it is something that could be done with respect and in moderation.

Especially if a family member were to happen onto one of these threads.

Good Points Arianne, I don't know what the perfect balance is.

I do agree that it is something that could be done with respect and in moderation.

Especially if a family member were to happen onto one of these threads.

Found Deceased PLEASE READ: Regarding posting pictures/links with graphic photos of the deceased - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased PLEASE READ: Regarding posting pictures/links with graphic photos of the deceased

These are posts about the procedure for post mortem photos.

Can I get everyone's input on this MP as a possible match for our VID?

Her name is "Maria L. Plummer"

She's an older lady that 'Pearl lady' is thought to be.

She's also an inch or two taller (by reports) and she was little heavier.

Like I said, it's a longshot and I can't find where anyone else has giver her consideration even as a rule out.

Any thoughts on this?

Hi all, I knew it was a bit of a longshot but at least we have another name (and formerly missing person) to exclude.

According to San Diego P.D. Mrs. "Marial Plummer" was located and her MP case was closed.

So, no need to consider her as a match to Pearl Lady or to any other UID's anymore.

The search continues!

I can't be the only one who gets drawn into a case and can't stop working on it. (this one wears me out). Anyone else?

I'm 0 for 2 with trying to find a match to this lady and while doing my searches, I tend to find at least 4 -5 other cases that start drawing me in too.

Arrrrrrgh!

My head (and heart) hurts sometimes.

Anyway, I am trying to slow everything down and to not get so far ahead of myself.

I'm wondering if anyone has considered the (MP) name "Elaine Johnson" as a match for the UID (Pearl) before?

Elaine's name is not on our UID's list of exclusions (yet).

I know there are some characteristics that should make it easy to exclude her as a match... however, I'm having some trouble ruling her out completely.

Our UID (Pearl) was measured at 5' 2" & Elaine is reported as being 5' 8."

That's a lot of difference in height - IF Elaine's height (as reported) is correct.

Also, Elaine is reported to have had nose and breast (cosmetic) surgeries.

Would the scars of those procedures have been visible on Pearl (10 years later and having been in the water for so long?)

Elaine Johnson (according to records) had a "small scar on the left corner of her mouth."

If you examine the (very large) image of 'Pearl's' NAMUS image, there does seem to be a faint scar just above her top lip near the corner of her mouth.

If Elaine had a scar of any great significance than that- I would think it would show in some of her images.

That reminds me too. In nearly every image of Mrs. Johnson, she is wearing quite a bit of makeup & lipstick. (Pearl was wearing her makeup too - when she was found).

I know the possibilities are weak and I welcome everyone's input on how Mrs. Johnson's name can be added to the exclusion's list... However, I hope that you will also help me consider the possibility of a match.

Thank you!

P.S. I've done some cut and paste image comparisons too but I don't want to clutter the thread with them unless this is a plausible match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back