OH - Ohio State University Rampage, 28 November 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just heard that they are reporting two people for real. SO, the only conclusion I can come to, is one of the two that were handcuffed had to be the second suspect.

Is it confirmed that there were two different injuries , gun shots and stabbings?

I see kits kids walking about so its safe I would think.

That's what some tweets said but how can that be right? Who would get close enough after he started shooting?

Was the tweet "Run Hide Fight" an official tweet from the school? That is soooo scary!

jmopinion

It was from the campus police.

OSU Police ‏@OSUPOLICE [video=twitter;803251348724514816]https://twitter.com/OSUPOLICE/status/803251348724514816[/video]
Buckeye Alert: Active Shooter on campus. Run Hide Fight. Watts Hall. 19th and College.

939am car hit building....fire alarm pulled for chlorine leak....

Student being interviewed on NBC4 says they heard some kind of explosion. Assailants pulled a fire alarm?

ETA: Fire alarm pulled in Watts Hall. Heard 3 gunshots.

This witness is saying no gun shots they were runover by the vehcile ???

It was from the campus police.

OSU Police ‏@OSUPOLICE [video=twitter;803251348724514816]https://twitter.com/OSUPOLICE/status/803251348724514816[/video]
Buckeye Alert: Active Shooter on campus. Run Hide Fight. Watts Hall. 19th and College.

I'm just picturing students and staff receiving this tweet and how scary it would be - Run to where??? Fight - egad, I'm not a fighter. Hide? But where?

I'm glad the situation seems to be under control, though I'm sure nerves are absolutely fried on campus.

Please, 2017, be a year of kindness.

jmo

very confusing at this point, shooting, stabbings vehicle as a weapon (which would make more sense if two suspects really -)

Hthis guy is adament that no shots were involved

He reports that he tried to call in earlier because he was hearing about gunshots, he was there people were run over by a the vehicle just repeating what he said

very confusing at this point, shooting, stabbings vehicle as a weapon (which would make more sense if two suspects really -)

this guy is adament that no shots were involved

I am totally confused.

SWAT still watching the parking garage. Maybe they're searching it for other suspects or explosives, etc.

The Lantern ‏@TheLanternhttps://twitter.com/TheLantern/status/803277503146115072
According to Sheriffs office on scene the situation is still active, still searching Lane Ave. Garage, alert did not come from department.

The all clear alert

I am totally confused.
Hi you

so glad I am not alone - it sure seems wild that we could go from gun stab to vehicular

injuries are kinda different! Its two hours in, so I am wondering if there was no connection between the car chlorine and the active shooter??

Swat just stormed in somewhere ??????????????????????????

Headline News reporting the only shots fired were by LE taking down the stabber.

Hthis guy is adament that no shots were involved

He reports that he tried to call in earlier because he was hearing about gunshots, he was there people were run over by a the vehicle just repeating what he said

I think the shots were from an officer responding to the scene and firing at him.

I'm just picturing students and staff receiving this tweet and how scary it would be - Run to where??? Fight - egad, I'm not a fighter. Hide? But where?

I'm glad the situation seems to be under control, though I'm sure nerves are absolutely fried on campus.

Please, 2017, be a year of kindness.

jmo

It is the new standard, suggested in order: run, hide, fight.

The Lantern ‏@TheLanternhttps://twitter.com/TheLantern/status/803277503146115072
According to Sheriffs office on scene the situation is still active, still searching Lane Ave. Garage, alert did not come from department.

The all clear alert

Well IMO that is not ok if true they just stormed somewhere which adds credibility that something still active.

I think they may be getting confused between the main area and buildings further away.

There are people still trapped in the immediate area per local

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14