GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I will add this into all the discussion of shoe sizes. Depending on the type of shoe, my left is 1/2-1 size larger than my right. I put insoles in my right to make that shoe fit better. It isn’t uncommon and there are shoe exchanges where you can trade one that don’t fit for one that does in the same style if available….
Jmo if a person wears two different sizes on their feet then it is easier to wear two left shoes. Jmo which could account for no right print. Jmo

It just seems something must have occurred to trigger JWs bloodlust, besides fear for S. His performance on the stand was extremely gross.

I'm not on a jury so I can be biased. I wanted this entire family hanging from the tallest tree, once JW and AW confessed. It was all I needed to hear. Nothing in this trial changed my opinion. Whatever the jury decides I'm good with. They have all the evidence and have spent 2 months of their lives in misery.

I wonder why Parker slipped in the comment about if you believe 4 was there remember he wasn't there to kill anyone but to save JW from pop's (not an exact quote). Was he setting up an ineffectual defense appeal for George 4?

Anyway, I'm glad it is over and I have learned a lot from folks from all over the globe.

For the Rhoden/Gilley family's, I am hoping BW sees it'll be pointless to go thru a trial.

All My Opinion
The main reason for the murders in my opinion only is that Jake Wagner Could Not Handel Hanna May Rhoden Was Not In Love With Him Anymore, She Stood Up Against Him And The Other Wagner’s, Also She Embarrassed The Wagner’s in public eyes, Hanna May Rhoden Was Moving On With Life, JMO

It just seems something must have occurred to trigger JWs bloodlust, besides fear for S. His performance on the stand was extremely gross.

I'm not on a jury so I can be biased. I wanted this entire family hanging from the tallest tree, once JW and AW confessed. It was all I needed to hear. Nothing in this trial changed my opinion. Whatever the jury decides I'm good with. They have all the evidence and have spent 2 months of their lives in misery.

I wonder why Parker slipped in the comment about if you believe 4 was there remember he wasn't there to kill anyone but to save JW from pop's (not an exact quote). Was he setting up an ineffectual defense appeal for George 4?

Anyway, I'm glad it is over and I have learned a lot from folks from all over the globe.

For the Rhoden/Gilley family's, I am hoping BW sees it'll be pointless to go thru a trial.

All My Opinion
I think it was HMR's boyfriend, the happy pictures, S sitting on his lap with her arms around CH's neck, smiling from ear to ear, and the dismissiveness of his and AW's tired warnings of sexual abuse (If it happens, we''ll deal with it, said HMR. WHAT? She wasn't concerned?!). He went out of his mind with anger that in no way could he get her to come home, and, if she married CH, and as she said, if they may move away, she said he would be K's daddy! She stated this publicly on FB. He's thinking, what about S? He couldn't control it any longer. He had zero access to S if HMR decided it was so, and he decided he'd had enough. He had his mother's blessing at that, not to mention her encouragement! There was zero way he could win otherwise. I think they tried to call in CPS but it got thwarted and the new house became a reality. G3 it was mentioned had felt CR1 owed him money from a deal. Did he feel he used that money to buy that house for DR? He supports JW. G4 may have been against the murders, but, in the end, I do think he played a role in planning, purchasing, or was there. As he stated; The Family Has Spoken.

I think Parker put that in there b/c he knows that his client is said to have been there by two different people who were not shown each other's proffers and got enough right to convict him. It's likely a legal tactic to show that he did everything he could to get his client a lesser sentence. He does NOT want to be charged with ineffective counsel.

I have never believed only 3 guns were taken by the Wagners that night. They might have each taken a primary weapon which was used and each had a back up weapon with them or in the vehicle easily accessible if something jammed. Once they were done with the killings that night they would have known they only used the three primary guns and got rid of those. There would have been no need to get rid of any gun they did not use. When Jake finally admitted guilt he might not have offered up they had more guns with them. They seemed to put a lot of thought into planning these murders, so one would think they would have planned for the worst case scenario. With the close distance Frankies trailer was to Chris Srs. they might have planned for the worst case scenario with Frankie coming out of his dwelling with a gun. I could be wrong though.
Jmo when finally admitted to guilt I feel he left quite a bit out. I am sure over then 60 to 70 years or however long he lives he will give out many different stories about that night to many different people. And those stories will be just like his chicken story even he won’t know if what he says happened or not. Jmo

I also don't believe Jake when he claims Hanna said "We'll deal with it if it happens, etc." I think he made that up to justify his murderous rage. The texts between Jake and Hanna that were shown by the prosecution did not show Hanna being dismissive about the potential for sexual abuse. She took it seriously. She wasn't going to let him control or threaten her anymore, though.
I think it was HMR's boyfriend, the happy pictures, S sitting on his lap with her arms around CH's neck, smiling from ear to ear, and the dismissiveness of his and AW's tired warnings of sexual abuse (If it happens, we''ll deal with it, said HMR. WHAT? She wasn't concerned?!). He went out of his mind with anger that in no way could he get her to come home, and, if she married CH, and as she said, if they may move away, she said he would be K's daddy! She stated this publicly on FB. He's thinking, what about S? He couldn't control it any longer. He had zero access to S if HMR decided it was so, and he decided he'd had enough. He had his mother's blessing at that, not to mention her encouragement! There was zero way he could win otherwise. I think they tried to call in CPS but it got thwarted and the new house became a reality. G3 it was mentioned had felt CR1 owed him money from a deal. Did he feel he used that money to buy that house for DR? He supports JW. G4 may have been against the murders, but, in the end, I do think he played a role in planning, purchasing, or was there. As he stated; The Family Has Spoken.

I think Parker put that in there b/c he knows that his client is said to have been there by two different people who were not shown each other's proffers and got enough right to convict him. It's likely a legal tactic to show that he did everything he could to get his client a lesser sentence. He does NOT want to be charged with ineffective counsel.
'

The main reason for the murders in my opinion only is that Jake Wagner Could Not Handel Hanna May Rhoden Was Not In Love With Him Anymore, She Stood Up Against Him And The Other Wagner’s, Also She Embarrassed The Wagner’s in public eyes, Hanna May Rhoden Was Moving On With Life, JMO

Yup.

That reminds me of Fred saying she saw "Jake and Hanna as married." The Wagner's thought they would marry and that she belonged to them. The ring tattoos and wedding plans would seal the deal.

They probably went into a state of shock when she called off the wedding. Jake and Angela wouldn't give up though. Jake kept living with her after she started dating others, it took some time for Hanna to get him out of her house apparently.

Even being pregnant with another man's baby and getting serious with CH didn't stop Jake and Angela from buying the baby a crib and wanting Jake's name put on the new baby's birth certificate.

Jake complained and whined constantly about how he and Hanna were so good for each other, should be together, according to Chris Jr's friend from the I heart podcast. She mentioned the crib also.

As often the case with murderers, the 2 boys, and now men, were dealt a rotten hand from birth.

They knew right from wrong or they wouldn't have gone to the extent they did to cover their tracks.

I can't help but believe things would have been different under two different parents.

For starters, no way in heck would I allow my son to date such a young girl.

No way would I ever allow my daughter to date such an older teen.

Both parents failed their children miserably. I dont see how you can get around that fact. Imo

Jmo when finally admitted to guilt I feel he left quite a bit out. I am sure over then 60 to 70 years or however long he lives he will give out many different stories about that night to many different people. And those stories will be just like his chicken story even he won’t know if what he says happened or not. Jmo

What was the chicken story again?

I agree. I thought he did a really good job. Your reasoning behind the shoeprints is the same behind my "need to know" the sizes of all of their feet, even AW's. I went back and looked at his extradition hearing, in Lexinton, KY, and his hands are not overtly large for his stature, so his feet may not be either. Seemed average. Can't believe I never noticed Canepa in the courtroom! She's biting her lip and clutching her paperwork. Maybe she has a case of nerves.

Canepa was there? Wow. Now I have to find that and look for her.

Jmo after Parker talked about the truck and movie, I think Jake made that whole false bed up to make it more theatrical. Jake wanted his story to be like something out of a scene. Hid under false bed and slithered out and under truck. Give me a break. Stood in hallway and fired in different directions, seriously! Gave his gun to Billy to hold and Billy fired a couple more times into a dead person. Jmo
Oh, me too! Those 10 minutes I listened to were like something straight out of a script! No emotion but you could tell he was enjoying telling his tale. He was into it. He was looking here, there, back again, then around. I don't believe him either when he said the eye shots held no significance. I think JW lived vicariously through movies and t.v. FR, HHG, DR, HMR, CR2 and CR1, all had been shot with a .22. JW's 22 and JW pulled the trigger. CR2 was shot one time with a high-powered rifle and I believe that was the arm shot. The others were shot at close range, and after he was down. One internally decapitated him and another pierced his heart. I'd bet a dollar to dill pickle that JW killed them all but GR and KR. GR was gonna take over KR's part of the business. I'm thinking G3 took care of them.

I also don't believe Jake when he claims Hanna said "We'll deal with it if it happens, etc." I think he made that up to justify his murderous rage. The texts between Jake and Hanna that were shown by the prosecution did not show Hanna being dismissive about the potential for sexual abuse. She took it seriously. She wasn't going to let him control or threaten her anymore, though.

'
I don't think she was being dismissive about sexual assault, but dismissive toward him and his mother's constant tirades over it.

Oh, me too! Those 10 minutes I listened to were like something straight out of a script! No emotion but you could tell he was enjoying telling his tale. He was into it. He was looking here, there, back again, then around. I don't believe him either when he said the eye shots held no significance. I think JW lived vicariously through movies and t.v. FR, HHG, DR, HMR, CR2 and CR1, all had been shot with a .22. JW's 22 and JW pulled the trigger. CR2 was shot one time with a high-powered rifle and I believe that was the arm shot. The others were shot at close range, and after he was down. One internally decapitated him and another pierced his heart. I'd bet a dollar to dill pickle that JW killed them all but GR and KR. GR was gonna take over KR's part of the business. I'm thinking G3 took care of them.
CR1 was not shot with a 22! MOO

Jmo I think Jake killed all but maybe not Gary. I think Billy shot cr and Gary inside. I don’t buy Billy banged on kr door a couple times then when in and kr didn’t wake. He didn’t say pecked he said banged. I think Jake went in and shot kr in the eye just like Hg and Fr.

But Jake opted out of video and audio. Did some testimony with audio and video leak out? Sounds familiar.
Do you know where it is?

CR1 was not shot with a 22! MOO
I stand corrected. Thank you JBB.
Christopher Rhoden Sr. was shot with both .30-caliber and .40-caliber rounds in his trailer. Gary Rhoden, his cousin, was killed with .40-caliber rounds. The same .40-caliber gun and bullet were used to kill Kenneth Rhoden, he testified. Kenneth was shot once in the right eye. (The 30 caliber was the high-powered rifle). G3 killed CR1, GR, and KR. Then JW got to take care of his end. G4? He factors in somewhere but I'm not so sure I believe all that JW nor AW says.

Chris Graves Site

Looman said Chris Sr. was shot a total of six times to the face, and the first shot was one inch-to-three foot away from his face, and then the remaining four shots to his face happened after he was “down” and “not moving.” She testified those four succeeding shots were “very close, but [the gun was] not touching” his face.

Two more bullets were recovered from the back of Chris Sr.’s skull, and one went through the front of his face and “cut his spine,” according to Dr. Looman. She said that the severance of the spine was called “internal decapitation,” which means Chris Sr.’s head was completely cut from his body but was hanging attached by his skin and muscle.

One bullet also went through Chris Sr.’s heart, Dr. Looman tested. In total, he was shot by two guns: eight bullets from one firearm and then a ninth from a “high-powered” rife, the doctor said.

State Breaks Down Autopsy

If they find him not guilty, He will be SW legal guardian, very soon. And planning SW first sleep over like his mother did with Tabby. I hope the jury sees he is up to his eye balls in this. I liked when Clark used that line.
All My opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member