GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that was a very dirty trick and then she pretended like she didn't know how to operate the slide show. Geez get someone with some experience to run it. that was painful for me to see, i can only imagine how the families felt.
JMO
HG's body; in bed beside FR, was also shown and FR face was shown again in that photo, as well. People were allowed to opt out of testifying in public but, for those deceased victims and their surviving family members no such decisions were allowed or possible. I thought it had been decided early on that such graphic photos would not be shown to the "internet audience." In view of that, I found the death photos no better than a cruel and sleazy trick.

so happy for the family what a great day. burn in hell g4 your life is over just like the 8 you helped extinguish. there will never be justice but punishment is a good start. bci and canepa wilson even junk hard fought impressive dedication to bring these evil people down. long live chris rhoden sr dana rhoden chris rhoden jr hanna may hannah gilley frankie gary and kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper