GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo of Jake holding the 1911 pistol, it showed the tattoo on his ring finger, was sent to Hanna May Rhoden Facebook, probably to intimidate her, I saw the picture before it was taken down! JMO
But it wouldn't have been intact when they sent it to G4 for him to say, "They found the 1911, so they must have the silencer". He'd obviously know it was not intact any longer if he helped bust it up and burn it, and put it in concrete. I have a copy of that pic too. ;)

https://twitter.com/jamespilcher

Accuses Jake of shooting and killing Kenneth - no way he could have seen a muzzle flash like he testifies.

Parker on Jake's story on what happened at Chris Sr trailer and night of the murders "This is fantasy, this is part of Jake's fantasy.”

Why is George sitting on cutout away from Kenneth's trailer? He's not even there at that scene according to Jake

On Jake: "He's a liar. He's a cold blooded executioner.”

Parker: George testified he confronted Jake after BCI interviews from Montana border and asked if he had anything to do with it. Why not hear the interview from George at the border?

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/evanmillward

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker discusses how the victims died - all shot in the head, some in the eye. Kenneth was one - Jake testified he saw a muzzle flash, that Billy killed him. Parker: "No way he saw that flash unless he was standing there with the gun shooting Ken in the eye."

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker says it is "significant" that Jake's proffer led them to the murder weapons. "They never would have found them - but that’s his conduct. He verified his conduct.”

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker tells jury Jake originally wanted to make the killings look like a murder-suicide - mentions strangling a pregnant Hanna May. But he says Billy said no. Parker describes Jake's testimony about what happened at Chris Sr's as a "fantasy." Doesn't add up.

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker is poking holes in Jake's testimony about what happened inside Dana's house. He said he shot Hanna May in the forehead, but she was hit in back of head. "He was standing right beside her ... he's a liar and an executioner."

I haven't even turned it on yet and reading your comments has me thinking maybe I'll get my coffee first. (it's not even 5am where I am lol)

Maybe he forgot that his client George Washington Wagner the IV was also a con man, a thief, and a liar. I mean he got on the stand and admitted that just like the other did. So George is exactly what Parker says Jake and Angela are also.

Maybe he will blame this on too much caffeine and too little sleep just like his client did.

I respectfully disagree...he's all over the place...like it's follow the bouncing ball time...this doesn't sound thought out or prepared in any way, IMO
I guess some of us can follow her and some can't. They were still laughing at her late last night on the net. I could have called her names but I've tried not to be disrespectful to counsel on both sides.

I haven't even turned it on yet and reading your comments has me thinking maybe I'll get my coffee first. (it's not even 5am where I am lol)

Maybe he forgot that his client George Washington Wagner the IV was also a con man, a thief, and a liar. I mean he got on the stand and admitted that just like the other did. So George is exactly what Parker says Jake and Angela are also.

Maybe he will blame this on too much caffeine and too little sleep just like his client did.
Well, it is 2250 here so it's a vodka tonic. This guy is horrible in closing. Cry baby...chalk across the blackboard annoying

Whoa, you must be on Christmas Island. Just kidding. Middle East? I wouldn't have guessed.

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker asks the jury to "look at the evidence from his point of view." "He thought his family was being framed - that’s what Angela told him, that’s what Jake told him.”

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker says George confronted Jake after BCI interviewed him in Montana - asked if he had anything to do with this. Jake swore he didn't. Parker: "Did you hear the recording from Montana? No you didn’t - ask yourself why you didn’t.”

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker gets riled up ending the discussion about Jake and Angela's testimony - "watch my language." He calls Angela "a piece of work" for"dragging her own mom into this case.”

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker now moves onto George's relationship with Tabitha - "they were very young." Shows jury a photo of their wedding - the Rhodens are in it too.

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Reason for showing that is to discuss George's friendship with Frankie. Parker counters state's claim that they weren't actually that close. Parker says they drifted apart as they got married and had kids.

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker says George "broke every rule his father taught him by getting up here and telling the truth. Says "He did it for himself quite obviously but he did it for his son. Jake and Angela have destroyed this man’s life - and his son’s life.”

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Parker says George "didn’t kill anybody and he didn’t go along because it didn’t make any sense." He reads the poem "Judge Softly" - and asks the jury to 'walk in his moccasins' when judging the evidence in this case.

CLOSING ARGUMENTS: Court is taking a short morning break. Parker will finish shortly. Prosecutor Andy WIlson will handle state's rebuttal afterward.

Last edited:

No, he didn't forget.

Parker: Did they ask Jake if George was there when Jake bought the murder weapon at the gun show? No. Do they have any evidence against George? No ... nothing except testimony of "watch my language" brother and his mother, who drug her own mother into this

To say George wasn't friends with Frankie is misstating the situation. Just drifted apart after they started having kids and when George got married.

Parker: I want to point out how hard it was for George to take the stand given his background.

"He was brutally honest with you ... he did it for himself obviously but he did it for his son." Says Jake and Angela have destroyed this man's life. His son is all he has.

Parker reads from poem from 1800s: before you judge a man "remember that there but for the grace of God go I ... remember to walk a mile in his mocassins." Going through pictures and exhibits he wants jury to remember. Says he's almost done but asks for morning break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper