OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Meant to put this link with my post before.

EDWARD WAGNER​

Custody Record
Age31
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Franklin County Sheriff's Office
ID Number0403***
Custody StatusTransferred
Custody DetailAnother Facility
Due to the current status, updates on this record are no longer available. If you have any questions, please contact the reporting agency.
Record DetailsGet Notified

Meant to put this link with my post before.

EDWARD WAGNER​

Custody Record
Age31
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Franklin County Sheriff's Office
ID Number0403***
Custody StatusTransferred
Custody DetailAnother Facility
Due to the current status, updates on this record are no longer available. If you have any questions, please contact the reporting agency.
Record DetailsGet Notified

Assuming, hoping they planned for this in advance.

I believe Jake Wagner to be in Gallia County OH jail facility? There is no link to provide so this is just my opinion after my own research. There is a phone number for Gallia County that anyone can call and verify if they wish.

Note Gallia County is closer to Pike County than Franklin County is. Jake has been housed in Franklin and if he was moved to Gallia - much closer to Pike - then I suspect something to do with Billy's trial ... ?

1724100276437.png

Note Gallia County is closer to Pike County than Franklin County is. Jake has been housed in Franklin and if he was moved to Gallia - much closer to Pike - then I suspect something to do with Billy's trial ... ?

View attachment 525639

I had thought maybe something to do with the trial, but I am not sure. I think its a pretty small jail but I am not positive of that either. I think Gallia is about 50 mins away or so from Pike.

Could be that a family member would like to have him gone,as in gone before the trial or that someone got tired of a murderer of 8 preaching to them? I am kidding, kind of.
There is no doubt Jake's testimony will be pivotal to Billy's Trial. Jake's testimony will be in the first person, as in present at the actual crime scenes.

I will also be curious as to whether they will further protect Angie before Billy's trial. I believe her testimony will be very damning and valuable speaking to Billy's "Other Crimes".

JMO

There is no doubt Jake's testimony will be pivotal to Billy's Trial. Jake's testimony will be in the first person, as in present at the actual crime scenes.

I will also be curious as to whether they will further protect Angie before Billy's trial. I believe her testimony will be very damning and valuable speaking to Billy's "Other Crimes".

JMO
Yes he is toast with their testimony and without it I would think. It is a lot easier to call someone a liar that is not around to testify.

I had thought maybe something to do with the trial, but I am not sure. I think its a pretty small jail but I am not positive of that either. I think Gallia is about 50 mins away or so from Pike.

The new Gallia County jail increases bed capacity from 22 to 120 and offers updated security systems, video visitation stations, and dedicated areas for food service and medical needs.

The new Gallia County jail increases bed capacity from 22 to 120 and offers updated security systems, video visitation stations, and dedicated areas for food service and medical needs.

Wow nice! Too good for killer JW imo :(.

Well the new jail might be to his liking. He can preach to a whole new flock.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisstressNifer
Back