OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we witnessed the first domino fall today.

I really wasn’t sure what we would see transpire today. When Rita came into the courtroom alone and sat at the defendant’s table, she looked very distressed and like she had been crying. She sat there alone and looked up several times as if she was saying a prayer.

She looked incredibly relieved when Gerlach and the others filed into the courtroom. I think I even saw a couple of relieved and grateful smiles exchanged.

What struck me the most was the sincere exchange between AC and Rita. There was a really grateful smile on Rita’s face as well as a very consoling smile back by AC. You don’t see that often in a courtroom. They both knew and acknowledged they had done the right thing.

When RN testified in front of the GJ 7/18, I think she just thought she was telling a “little white lie” for her daughter. I can’t speculate as to what she might have known about the murders then. I don’t know what has happened in the last two weeks, but it must have been a profound moment of truth for RN.

Gerlach has represented Billy in past crimes and somehow gotten him off with a fine and a slap on the wrist. MOO, I have no doubt Fred was paying for Gerlach’s representation of RN in court, and that FW is completely enraged with what happened in court today.

I’m sure Fred would love to “talk” with Rita after today’s court date. That’s why Gerlach asked what was probably a rhetorical question, can RN talk to Fred?

I hope Rita has some protection because Fred must be furious with her, and Gerlach for that matter.

The truth is slowly starting to unravel.

Who will be next?
Rhoden Family Massacre Live Stream

What strikes me is the small exchange between Rita and Miss Geneva. At the end of the video Rita stops and looks as if she is touching Miss Geneva's arm and saying a few words to her. Miss Geneva kind of leans her head back then looks over at Lenny with a very puzzled look as if to say "Does she think saying I'm sorry makes up for the loss of our kids and grandkids?" I have watched that few seconds at the end three times now and get the same impression each time.

JMO

I watched live and I agree with everything Rita did but I would’ve been like “no wait, I want the state to agree to no jail time for my change of plea.”

She should’ve fought for herself a little more up on that stand (and I thought she was going to when she was questioning the maxiumum jail day amount)

Why, of course! Lol
RSD's thick accent is hard to understand sometimes so maybe I can put what RSD was trying to say in Okie language. If Jake was so upset and demanding visitation rights with baby K after the murders, who was not his child, how ballistic would he be before the murders if he thought he was going to lose SW who he thought was his child? I can imagine that Hanna having a serious relationship with another man and posting pictures of that man with SW sent him over the edge.

JMO

I trust AC's judgment, and I trust mine. What I saw today was a woman who believes in God and had to turn on one of her children. It hurt her. She might also believe that she could be in danger for doing so. For once I didn't see acting. I saw genuine emotion. MOO
I think what we saw today was a woman who had to come face to face with the fact that her daughter was beyond saving, and had been for a long time. Now, will Fred come to the same realization about her son?

JMO

I think what we saw today was a woman who had to come face to face with the fact that her daughter was beyond saving, and had been for a long time. Now, will Fred come to the same realization about her son?

JMO
I could be wrong but I really think that Fredericka was one of those parents that blame everyone else when Billy got into trouble even though it was his fault, and it started from toddler to full grown man, it could have pass down to the grandsons.
Does anyone know what Billy’s disability was for him to get SSI?

I could be wrong but I really think that Fredericka was one of those parents that blame everyone else when Billy got into trouble even though it was his fault, and it started from toddler to full grown man, it could have pass down to the grandsons.
Does anyone know what Billy’s disability was for him to get SSI?
I don't think it has ever been said why he was on SSI, but I don't think the acorn fell far from the tree in regards to Billy and Fred. Remember Fred was present for those revenge talks and apparently never turned a hair during them, Rita was not. I think Billy learned to be vengeful at his mother's knee.

JMO

Here's an article mentioning Jake and CG taking a DNA paternity test:

Pike County: 'That's all we've got left. Just those kids.'

"..No father's name is listed on her birth certificate. Family and friends say her mom had been in three on-again, off-again relationships during the time in which Kylie was conceived. And two of those men said they will take paternity tests, perhaps as soon as this week, to determine paternity. They both want to raise the baby girl.

Jake Wagner, 23, said there's a 50/50 chance he's Kylie's father. He and Hanna Rhoden dated for nearly three years before they welcomed her half-sister, Sophia, now 2 1/2 years old. If Wagner is her father, that would mean her half-sister would become her full sister.

Charlie Gilley, 21, has never held Kylie. But he aches to, he said. He's seen pictures of her.

"Have you seen her photo? She looks just like me,'' he beamed. "Don't you think?"

He, too, has hired a lawyer. And just like Wagner, he is awaiting the material needed to have his DNA tested to establish paternity.. "

This was about the baby K's paternity, not SW's parenthood. My understanding of the forged documents were about SW. MOO...

I wonder what they found a few weeks ago when FW PROPERTY was searched again. Soon after was RN trial was suppose to begin and then was postponed and now she excepts a pleas deal. IMO they may have received a tip from RN about something hidden there and it has resulted in a pleas deal.
MOO

This was about the baby K's paternity, not SW's parenthood. My understanding of the forged documents were about SW. MOO...

Forged docs were about SW. What the poster wanted to know about was if DNA tests were done to determine Kylie's paternity. Which I provided an article for that specific thing.

AT THIS POINT WE CAN ALL ASSUME

#1. Kylie is Charlie Gilley's daughter

#2. Sophia is Jake's daughter

It's been established. Discussed for 3 years and 8 months with same results.

Last edited:
Forged docs were about SW. What the poster wanted to know about was if DNA tests were done to determine Kylie's paternity. Which I provided an article for that specific thing.

AT THIS POINT WE CAN ALL ASSUME

#1. Kylie is Charlie Gilley's daughter

#2. Sophia is Jake's daughter

It's been established. Discussed for 3 years and 8 months with same results.
#1 It's public knowledge that baby K is CG's daughter, proved through a DNA test and the results made public by MSM.

#2 I have yet to read anything in MSM or anywhere else that a DNA test was done to determine if SW was Jake's child.

So once again, if he had concrete proof through a DNA test SW was his biological daughter why did he need a forged custody document to back that up after Hanna, who was SW's mother, died? Being the biological father it would seem custody would go to him automatically unless he had a public record of being abusive or was an addict or unfit in some other way of caring for her.

And if the forged custody document was for baby K then why did he want her badly enough to forge a custody document to try to get her?

Just wondering.

JMO

Call me crazy, but in my opinion this “plea agreement” is most likely being orchestrated by the W’s. I feel like FW was/is paying Gerlach to represent RN in an effort to protect the others. Judging by what was said on all of those sneaky jailhouse phone calls, they are definitely scheming up something. Actually judging by everything I’ve read of FW, GWIII, and AW, they seem to always be scheming... So why wouldn’t they be now?
My feeling is that they had Gerlach make a deal with the prosecution in which RN only says the bare minimum (I didn’t sign those documents, Angie asked me to lie, I’m very sorry now). This helps AC and Junk with motive and untruthfulness during the the W4’s trials. However, Angie will lie about the reason for and date of these forgeries and her lawyers will do their everything to create reasonable doubt. IMO of course. Reading through most of the discovery documents, I feel they will have enough digital and physical evidence to prove all of the W4 guilty even without RN testifying.

Call me crazy, but in my opinion this “plea agreement” is most likely being orchestrated by the W’s. I feel like FW was/is paying Gerlach to represent RN in an effort to protect the others. Judging by what was said on all of those sneaky jailhouse phone calls, they are definitely scheming up something. Actually judging by everything I’ve read of FW, GWIII, and AW, they seem to always be scheming... So why wouldn’t they be now?
My feeling is that they had Gerlach make a deal with the prosecution in which RN only says the bare minimum (I didn’t sign those documents, Angie asked me to lie, I’m very sorry now). This helps AC and Junk with motive and untruthfulness during the the W4’s trials. However, Angie will lie about the reason for and date of these forgeries and her lawyers will do their everything to create reasonable doubt. IMO of course. Reading through most of the discovery documents, I feel they will have enough digital and physical evidence to prove all of the W4 guilty even without RN testifying.

I was thinking along these lines too. Maybe this is what AW meant by you don’t need to testify against us— like, cut bait now, don’t sit thru a trial. Then we’ll do damage control and spin what we have to as far as why the custody docs exist and the signing dates.

To go along with this post—- I read and Caylees Advocate pointed out that there were “no promises made” to anyone during this plea agreement. IMO Gerlach asked if RN could have contact with FW because FW needs to know every bit of info RN can give her. I’m guessing they are going to or already have had some sort of talk or meeting.

I wonder if RN being grilled on the stand during the pretrial hearing a few weeks ago where all the discussion of the "mystery man" in the back of the courtroom at grand jury hearing had some bearing on RN doing the right thing and pleading guilty yesterday. Maybe she got a pretty good dose of what her actual trial would be like and decided it wasn't worth going through that again in order to continue to lie. Maybe that opened her eyes to just how harsh the reality of her situation was. Just a thought, my curiosity/opinion

I wonder if RN being grilled on the stand during the pretrial hearing a few weeks ago where all the discussion of the "mystery man" in the back of the courtroom at grand jury hearing had some bearing on RN doing the right thing and pleading guilty yesterday. Maybe she got a pretty good dose of what her actual trial would be like and decided it wasn't worth going through that again in order to continue to lie. Maybe that opened her eyes to just how harsh the reality of her situation was. Just a thought, my curiosity/opinion
So did Rita Newcomb admit to lying about the policeman in the grand jury proceedings?

RN was just along for the ride. She was being used. She managed to extricate herself from the situation with the least damage possible. I hope she walks away from this gang of psychos and leaves them to their own fate. She has no cards to play, has no control over what the W's do. She should keep as far from them as possible.

Prosecution and investigators will probably keep tabs on what RN does and on any attempts the W's make to contact her.

The state's recordings of her phone calls with AW must have revealed quite a lot. It was probably the main reason she made an agreement today.

MOO

Betty P, I respectfully disagree. IMO RN didn't take the deal because she was lead to that path by her Christian faith (I do not trust these Oh-so-Holy-grandmothers) I think she only had two choices; take the plea deal or continue to commit perjury and lie before the courts. Once the prosecution determined her signature was forged if she continued to lie it would only have became worse for her and her family. And unless AW (or whomever forged the documents) is charged with forgery it cannot be brought up in the murder trials. IMO RN didn't do what is right or have a lightbulb go off and realize her family is cold-blooded murders I think she didn't have a choice.

Betty P, I respectfully disagree. IMO RN didn't take the deal because she was lead to that path by her Christian faith (I do not trust these Oh-so-Holy-grandmothers) I think she only had two choices; take the plea deal or continue to commit perjury and lie before the courts. Once the prosecution determined her signature was forged if she continued to lie it would only have became worse for her and her family. And unless AW (or whomever forged the documents) is charged with forgery it cannot be brought up in the murder trials. IMO RN didn't do what is right or have a lightbulb go off and realize her family is cold-blooded murders I think she didn't have a choice.

All of the W4 (BW, AW, GW and JW) are charged with forgery of custody documents--count 18 in their indictments. So, yes, the issue of forgery will be brought forth at the murder trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill