OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no Johnny B...I was just saying that because someone said maybe AW was wearing her stripes still in court to make her boys look less guilty. IMO all the men participated and it's very possible AW was there also. Why buy the ladies commando boots? I also remember Sheriff Reader saying all 8 murders did not take that long. I wouldn't put it passed her to have drugged those kids to sleep either, while thEry were gone, JMO. I think they all were a part of the evil committed that night.

I agree. These charges are not just made up. They are indicted. All 4.

My belief is they all want to sway public opinion of the Rhoden's and HG. At least their lawyers will in court.

I won't be swayed. Although there may have been troubles, rumors, video or whatever, they murdered 8 family members. Many young adults. It didn't need to come to this no matter what. Someone(s) was a force that it bothered enough to in order a kill. How sick. Mad son, son, daughter in law? Just to cover up an image of their family in the town/county/state & steal HR's daughter? Just sick human being's with a sick mind set.

"We reached out to people initially that we thought might have video," DeWine said during a media session in his Cincinnati office. "We were able to obtain some video."

Shot to death on April 22 were these victims:

• Christopher Rhoden Sr., 40.
  • His ex-wife, Dana, 37.
  • Their three children, Clarence "Frankie,'' 20; Hanna, 19; and Christopher Jr., 16
  • Christopher Rhoden Sr.'s brother, Kenneth, 44, and their cousin, Gary Rhoden, 38.
  • And Frankie Rhoden's fiancee, Hannah Gilley, 20.
Just before meeting with reporters, DeWine's office sent a news release requesting more footage from residents and businesses near the Rhoden family property.

"This is just an attempt to get anything that has been missed," he said.

Leonard Manley, the father of Dana Rhoden, said his former son-in-law had at least two video cameras mounted to a building near the entrance of his trailer. When motorists arrived at this driveway, a sensor would turn lights on.

“You could clearly see the cars and even the people inside," said Manley, sitting outside his home Tuesday about 85 miles east of Cincinnati.

He said he believed Christopher Rhoden Sr. kept the cameras on at all times but Manley did not know if authorities had video from those cameras. DeWine and investigators have chosen not to release details of their investigation, now nearly three weeks old.

Manley’s youngest daughter, Bobby Jo Manley, told The Enquirer that Kenneth Rhoden also had a video security system at his trailer about eight miles away. She said she knew they were there because she had cleaned his trailer on occasion
Massacred Ohio family used video surveillance, survivors say

‘The OXY prescribed in Percocet, Percodan, Lortab, Loricet, Vicodin, etc is known as oxycodone (short-acting, 3-4 hrs), has only 5 mg and is enhanced with either aspirin or Tylenol (aka acetaminophen). The true “OXY” that is synonymous with the drug trade is OxyContin (long-acting)and is prescribed as 80-120 mg. The two have similar sounding name but are very different drugs. There is a very slight chance of addiction if oxycodone is taken for long periods but there is very little chance if taken as prescribed. But obviously if you misuse it— like take a larger amount, or take more frequently or by a different route (as in oral vs snorted) then your chances go up. OxyContin is so much stronger and has a continuous presence of giving pain relief. 90% likely to become addicted. Sorry to get OT but just wanted to explain how the two drugs are NOT the same.
As an nurse you probably know that doctors make their own rules. Some Dr's prescribe Oxycontin for a hangnail and others won't prescribe it for a cancer patient. I would say that prescriptions of Oxycontin vary from Dr to Dr and are prescribed according to what that Dr deems as needed for pain.

I know my DIL and Grand DIL were both prescribed it after childbirth. But both had complications requiring surgery ( C-section requiring bedrest for a week and a severe tear with considerable blood loss during birth requiring bed rest for two weeks.)

In Hanna's case since none of us are privy to her medical records we have no way of knowing what kind of pain she was in after child birth. I personally do not think she was prescribed any strong pain meds as Kendra said they went fishing that day, and I can't see anyone that was in enough pain to need Oxycontin would be out fishing four days after giving birth.

I personally think the "foam cap" was caused by chest trauma and it is my personal opinion that trauma was caused by being hit in the chest when she sat up after hearing her mother being shot. But that is my opinion only and I have nothing to support that theory.

OTOH the "foam cap" is becoming as tiresome as the "fowl" and "insect" discussions.

JMO

There is a special on Oxygen in like 45 min everybody. Should be interesting to see what they air considering not much has happened since the last episode.
Two hearings tomorrow: JW at 10 am and AW at 1:30 pm.

Check the links a ways back in the thread for news articles. They'll tell you when RNs next court date occurs. IIRC, its sometime in Jan or Feb.

Thank you!

Oh no what happened to Bizzle?

He got diagnosed w/ diabetes and one month later I had to put him down. He passed away February 18th & I had him cremated. I still think about him daily, he was my son.
Click the link below.
Imgur
P1vOa6E

Authorities called the slayings well-planned executions, with the killer or killers taking pains to cover their tracks. Surveillance cameras at the properties were either destroyed or taken. Thirty-two shots were fired, but investigators will not discuss if the killers took the shell casings or if they found any bullet fragments. Nor will they discuss if they know the types of weapons used.

That leads to speculation the killer is walking among them. Family members, not to mention the police, are convinced someone knows more than they are saying.

And that weighs heavily on the extended family, many of whom still can’t sleep and find themselves looking at people with suspicion.

Stacie Rigsby, Kenneth Rhoden’s former wife and Kendra Rhoden’s mother, has changed the locks on her doors, made adjustments to secure her windows and often asks a friend to spend the night with her. She is convinced damage done to her mailbox in early May is tied to the killings. Two weeks later, the family reported a masked man on the property who ran off, according to police reports.

Authorities investigated the incidents. They called each a coincidence. You can’t convince Rigsby of that.

Also in May, Geneva Rhoden came home to find her apartment door tampered with, according to a police report. No one had gotten into the apartment.

That did little, however, to assuage her surviving children.
Stacie Rigsby, Kenneth Rhoden’s former wife and Kendra Rhoden’s mother, has changed the locks on her doors, made adjustments to secure her windows and often asks a friend to spend the night with her. She is convinced damage done to her mailbox in early May is tied to the killings. Two weeks later, the family reported a masked man on the property
Does anyone know if Kenneth ex wife live close to one of the homes where the shooting took place? I wonder who the masked man was on her property right after the murders and what where they looking for? JMO

Charles Reader was on the tv show tonight, What Ever He Saw was really, really bad , that man was in fear, hart broke and a nervous wreck all rolled in one, inside of him while he was trying to do his interview, I see now why Angela does not want the murder scene photos at their trials, JMO.

Stacie Rigsby, Kenneth Rhoden’s former wife and Kendra Rhoden’s mother, has changed the locks on her doors, made adjustments to secure her windows and often asks a friend to spend the night with her. She is convinced damage done to her mailbox in early May is tied to the killings. Two weeks later, the family reported a masked man on the property
Does anyone know if Kenneth ex wife live close to one of the homes where the shooting took place? I wonder who the masked man was on her property right after the murders and what where they looking for? JMO
Johnny, that is a really good question.

Charles Reader was on the tv show tonight, What Ever He Saw was really, really bad , that man was in fear, hart broke and a nervous wreck all rolled in one, inside of him while he was trying to do his interview, I see now why Angela does not want the murder scene photos at their trials, JMO.
I can't agree more.

Ohio family clings to hope 3 months after 8 were killed

"...Authorities investigated the incidents. They called each a coincidence. You can’t convince Rigsby (Kendra's mom - Kenny's Ex) of that.

Also in May 2016, Geneva Rhoden came home to find her apartment door tampered with, according to a police report. No one had gotten into the apartment.

That did little, however, to assuage her surviving children..."

Kendra's mom lives in Waverly ( home to the Pike County Courthouse) and it's 24 miles NE of Chris Sr.'s place.

Waverly
Village in Ohio

Last edited:

It's on their facebook pages where they live and remember reading where back then.

Ohio family clings to hope 3 months after 8 were killed

"...Authorities investigated the incidents. They called each a coincidence. You can’t convince Rigsby of that.

Also in May, Geneva Rhoden came home to find her apartment door tampered with, according to a police report. No one had gotten into the apartment.

That did little, however, to assuage her surviving children..."

Kendra's mom lives in Waverly ( home to the Pike County Courthouse) and it's 24 miles NE of Chris Sr.'s place.

Waverly
Village in Ohio
Cool Cat
IMO one of the killers dropped something that night, I read an article when this was going on and it talked about someone was sneaking around in the woods behind Big Chris house a night or two after the murders happened that is why they made the statement in the article reason for leaving police at the Rhodens homes 24/7 but it was taken out of the news like other have disappeared so this is JMO!

Cool Cat
IMO one of the killers dropped something that night, I read an article when this was going on and it talked about someone was sneaking around in the woods behind Big Chris house a night or two after the murders happened that is why they made the statement in the article reason for leaving police at the Rhodens homes 24/7 but it was taken out of the news like other have disappeared so this is JMO!
I don't think a Wagner would dare step foot over there with all the cops but I'm not surprised someone was lurking considering just a couple weeks later someone was seen lurking around KR's Ex's house, vandalizing her mailbox, then Miss Geneva's door is tampered with enough for her to file a police report.

No wonder they towed away the trailers! I can imagine they would for sure be broken into by some creep, and burglarized etc...I wonder what is going to happen to them now?
....2 Cents.....

I have no doubt that the murder scene was horrific though I wouldn’t judge that by Charlie’s total inability to control his emotions. IMO he is a weak man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee