GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you altojack,
Do you have a theory on this?

That truck has a history but no idea what. My thoughts were due to the fact that a few posters were having difficulties over which truck was which. This info may help them out.

Actually, following your link brings into play everyone talking about JMs truck and where he parked it that morning.

Thanks again, my memory isn't always as quick as it used to be in my younger days haha

Raises Hand: I did

I thought for sure they tried to set up the Manley family to take the fall. If they had tried to do so, then I felt the truck was a part of it.

Looks like my gut feel was incorrect…
I felt it was highly possible so that's why I mentioned JM's truck, but all it did was cause a bunch of confusion. After all, it was just something I was curious about. Oh well, better luck next time. :)

I felt it was highly possible so that's why I mentioned JM's truck, but all it did was cause a bunch of confusion. After all, it was just something I was curious about. Oh well, better luck next time. :)

No worries, we all want to figure it out, especially with the many different trucks involved.
Trucks and owners or trucks and people who drive the trucks
or the history of the trucks, or exactly what trucks are in discovery and why. Its all a possible clue!

I think because there were two different posts around the same time about the trucks is what caused the confusion, not your post specifically.

Oprah gifted everyone a red truck in Pike County..... Here's a red truck for you... Here's a red truck for you...
LOL sure seems that way. I went back to the earlier threads about the “trucks”. I was amazed at how many avenues and alleys we have went down in this investigation. It has been a long and often confusing ride. Glad none of us gave up on justice being served. Hopefully justice will be served ALL the way around for EVERYONE involved.

Autopsy reports were very heavily redacted. So there could have been knife wounds that were purposely held back, not made public.
I don't remember an official mention of a knife or knives. Remember when Billy was arrested he had that odd Leatherman tool on his belt, and I think it had a knife.
They could have used knives to disable security cameras, cut wires.
I going over Chris Sr autopsy report. There is two areas redacted completely at the bottom of one page and top of another under the heading “other injuries” . I missed this up to now.
Early in the investigation it was stated that Chris Sr had defensive wounds.
IMO If there were no other injuries other than the gun shots I don’t think this area would be so large.

Any of these?
4066FC8F00000578-4511538-image-m-70_1494961986534.jpg
4066FD6500000578-4511538-image-a-67_1494961715177.jpg
Trailer seized in search for killer of Ohio family | Daily Mail Online
The picture of him and S in front of a dark truck is the truck I’m looking for pictures of. It is the truck that was searched and DNA from the murders were found inside. The picture of the truck shows the front drivers door opened The article did not say who’s DNA it was. Could have been a victim or someone at the murder scene. I’ve asked another person who also recalls seeing the article and picture.
Does anyone else recall this article or seeing the picture?

The picture of him and S in front of a dark truck is the truck I’m looking for pictures of. It is the truck that was searched and DNA from the murders were found inside. The picture of the truck shows the front drivers door opened The article did not say who’s DNA it was. Could have been a victim or someone at the murder scene. I’ve asked another person who also recalls seeing the article and picture.
Is this the photo you were looking for?
424FE55E00000578-4683690-image-a-3_1500034240785.jpg

Pictured, people in laser focus of multiple murder hunt | Daily Mail Online

ETA - Not sure about the DNA part.

Last edited:

An Excursion was searched and they took samples from it but I do not recall the one you are asking about. I must have missed that one. Sorry I could not help. If you find it I would love to see it. Thanks

Last edited:

The article below contains a photo that fits your description. (Not sure if it is in fact the one you are looking for.)

However, the article doesn’t talk about DNA. It refers to the trailers being towed.

ETA: Never-mind you said the door is opened in one you are seeking.

Sorry, I don't remember a photo like this. Would be cool to see if you find it!

The article below contains a photo that fits your description. (Not sure if it is in fact the one you are looking for.)

However, the article doesn’t talk about DNA. It refers to the trailers being towed.

ETA: Never-mind you said the door is opened in one you are seeking.
One question please: If LE is finding evidence on Flying W Farm doesn’t that make Fredericka Wagner an accessories to the murders, just because of the way crimes has been laid out, JMO
PS’ Is the reason the State of Ohio hasn’t arrested Fredericka Wagner again is because of her age and the cost of taking a 79 year old woman to court just doesn’t add up, IMO

One question please: If LE is finding evidence on Flying W Farm doesn’t that make Fredericka Wagner an accessories to the murders, just because of the way crimes has been laid out, JMO
PS’ Is the reason the State of Ohio hasn’t arrested Fredericka Wagner again is because of her age and the cost of taking a 79 year old woman to court just doesn’t add up, IMO

That could only be answered by the State of Ohio. We still don’t know all the facts. We don’t know the States reasons or strategies. We don’t know what Jake told Canepa and team about the placement/disposal of the weapons.

For all we know he could have stated they went to FWF after dark one night and disposed of evidence.

Or on the flip side, he could have conveyed something in his statements to elude to her knowledge and the State knows there are still more cases ahead so there could be a strategy to holding off on things that we are not privy to.

All JMO

They don't care about her age, they had her arrested, spend the night in jail, argued against the Bond she wanted, etc...

Lot's of criminals hide evidence at their mom's house and there is no reason to arrest the home owner unless there is proof they were involved after the fact. Murderers bury bodies on peoples property without the owner knowing, etc...

LE is trained to "sniff out" people who get involved after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino