GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAGNER, ANGELA JO

This week on Wednesday and Thursday this Motion was filed. I am posting because I think it shows that Angela, for now anyway, is still going forward towards trial. No sign yet of her giving a guilty plea.

If she is requesting experts it would likely be to counter the bloody shoe print evidence and counter the matching shell casings evidence.

06/23/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED
06/24/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED

Regarding George I wonder if the Prosecution won and the subpoenas George's attorneys want have been denied.

06/21/2021 JOURNAL ENTRY GRANTING MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENAS FILED

Last edited:
WAGNER, ANGELA JO

This week on Wednesday and Thursday this Motion was filed. I am posting because I think it shows that Angela, for now anyway, is still going forward towards trial. No sign yet of her giving a guilty plea.

If she is requesting experts it would likely be to counter the bloody shoe print evidence and counter the matching shell casings evidence.

How does that work, is AW going to say Jake is lying during trial?

How does that work, is AW going to say Jake is lying during trial?

Yup. If Jake says his mom was involved in planning the murders by doing this and that the defense has no choice but to discredit him. I do not see how they could give Angela a defense without discrediting Jake.

George's attorneys seem to want to discredit him by saying he lies and has a mental illness. The mental illness contributes to his lying I think is how it goes.

Jake: "George did this and that."

Defense: "Jake is mentally ill and lies, he's making up (lying about) all these things due to his mental illness."

Last edited:
WAGNER, ANGELA JO

Regarding George I wonder if the Prosecution won and the subpoenas George's attorneys want have been denied.

06/21/2021 JOURNAL ENTRY GRANTING MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENAS FILED

I tend to think the defense can file a motion to have their own mental and medical evaluation done of JW. Not sure it would be approved, but seems it may.
Defense probably would rather have Meyer's medical and mental records about JW which would probably be more damning since he was going to use them for JW mitigation phase if it got to that.

Let's see, well I imagine George didn't know what Jake was going to do, Jake did this himself.

Took 3 guns, had delusions George was there with him then went into some psychotic frenzy leaving different sized shoe prints to convince LE George had been there.

Used George's Glock to further implicate him and then towed the extra car around since he couldn't drive both, telling himself George was really driving it.

How could a mentally ill man all alone pull off what DeWine said was a sophisticated operation?

Not hard, he watched Boondock Saints.
Very very slim possibility. I believe G4 is grasping at straws that are slipping frothing & further out of his reach. But this my opinion.

Very very slim possibility. I believe G4 is grasping at straws that are slipping frothing & further out of his reach. But this my opinion.

I was actually joking. The point was that it would be tough for George's defense to explain George not being involved with the conspiracy and the murders and the cover up.

1.) 2 different sizes of bloody shoe prints.

2.) Angela specifically saying she bought the shoes for George.

3.) 3 guns.

4.) One of the guns is a Glock and according to George's uncle George is known as a Glock man. The uncle helped him buy a Glock off Facebook and even went with him to a HWY rest stop to purchase the Glock.

5.) Why did he dye his hair black when Jake dyed his?

6.) Jake and George have lived together their whole lives and worked together, co-owned an over road truck together, shared bank accounts, were for 2 1/2 years raising their children together, vacationed together, moved to AK together, went to Walmart together, were home schooled together, made decisions - even personal ones by voting together, committed crimes together such as arson and theft according to the Other Acts Evidence...etc...

Point is how will the defense overcome all this? All this togetherness?

Prosecution:

"So they did all this together, including crimes, and you would have the Jury believe that George had no idea Jake was putting together home made silencers? Spying for months before the murders? Buying murder kit items? That Jake was upset over custody? That Jake was burning the VCR? That Jake took and hid the Glock gun - the same type you use?

Waaay too much evidence and witness statements etc... To prove George had his hands clean the whole time. Before, during and after.

From Other Acts Evidence and Scheiderer's Testimony.

Last edited:
Cool Cats,
7. They were even arrested together.

4 peas same pod. They are where they belong for the rest of their lives. Imo

Hey! Good call Ohio 63!

So true. From the same car on their way to get their truck for their trucking job.
Angela home cooking dinner and pretending she's the kids' mom.
Billy and his sister working for FWF taking a horse out of state to the vet.

Just another day for the Wagner Crime Family - until it wasn't.

Some give Jake "credit" for apologizing. Well think back to this arrest day and when you do you realize how they acted like they didn't have a care in the world. "We are not murderers we are the Boondock Saints." "What? us lose sleep? No we sleep like babies." "Guilt? Remorse? Of course not, we have the child and we can raise her better." "I hate seeing my daughter cry but she will get over it."

Also go back to all those Chris Graves's articles and their lawyer's articles. You see that Jake would have kept on lying for the next 50 years, lying to his grandchildren and everyone else. Doing updated articles on what a great dad he is.

Jake apologized because he was backed into a corner staring the DP in the eye.
He would say anything to avoid a stint on death row. It's only about securing a plea to avoid the DP which most defendants do.

Canepa even said he wanted to avoid the DP. His plea is all about that.

So I give him zero credit for his "apology." In fact I think it was his lawyer's idea because his lawyer said "he is as sorry as he can be."

What? And how sorry is that?

How sorry before his arrest? Not at all.....It was just another day for the Wagner Crime Family....Just another day....

... 2 Cents ...

Last edited:
I tend to think the defense can file a motion to have their own mental and medical evaluation done of JW. Not sure it would be approved, but seems it may.
Defense probably would rather have Meyer's medical and mental records about JW which would probably be more damning since he was going to use them for JW mitigation phase if it got to that.

Yes the defense gets their own mental evaluations, wiith Billy they already did file a Motion to have him evaluated:

01/11/2021 MOTION OF DEFENDANT FOR IN-PERSON VISITATION BY PSYCHOLOGIST FILED (ORIGINAL) Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C

But could George's defense have Jake evaluated with their own psychologist? Humm....

Last edited:
Yes the defense gets their own mental evaluations, wiith Billy they already did file a Motion to have him evaluated:

01/11/2021 MOTION OF DEFENDANT FOR IN-PERSON VISITATION BY PSYCHOLOGIST FILED (ORIGINAL) Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C

But could George's defense have Jake evaluated with their own psychologist? Humm....

G4 defense could possibly get their own mental and medical of JW is what I saying in my post.

G4 defense could possibly get their own mental and medical of JW is what I saying in my post.

I don't think defense attorneys can do that to prosecution witnesses.

Imagine your a critical witness for the prosecution and the defense lawyers are wanting personal medical information from you and demand that you get evaluated by a psychologist.

Telling them to take a long walk off a short pier comes to mind.

The defense can subpoena the witness and take their deposition, asking them questions with their lawyer present, but they can't ask personal medical and psychological questions and expect the witness to answer that.
Their lawyer would strenuously object.

Last edited:
I don't think defense attorneys can do that to prosecution witnesses.

Imagine your a critical witness for the prosecution and the defense lawyers are wanting personal medical information from you and demand that you get evaluated by a psychologist.

Telling them to take a long walk off a short pier comes to mind.

The defense can subpoena the witness and take their deposition, asking them questions with their lawyer present, but they can't ask personal medical and psychological questions and expect the witness to answer that.
Their lawyer would strenuously object.

I tend to think they can ask for a witness to be evaluated professionally if there is a reason to believe they have a mental issue. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I tend to think they can ask for a witness to be evaluated professionally if there is a reason to believe they have a mental issue. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

QUOTE:

"If there is a reason"

<modsnip>

Here is the defense's reasoning that Jake is mentally ill:

He lied before his arrest saying he's innocent then changed his story to guilty after his arrest. Yup, defense says he is a liar. Well then, a huge chunk of the population would be considered mentally deficient if you go by George's lawyers'definition.

<modsnip>

Sounds like something George totally made up. <modsnip>

I believe George is desperate to go to trial and then be acquitted at trial. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

<modsnip>, like Jake's inappropriate constant smiling at the Judge. He even smiled during his guilty hearing...in front of the 3 families, wow. He doesn't have any type of a conscience in my opinion.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

With all we know about the Wagners , the murders and evidence that has been released, whether any of them have a mental issue ( personally the Wagners are pure evil) or not I just have a gut feeling there is one thing the prosecution has that is the final nail in their coffins. What that is … I don’t know .

QUOTE:
QUOTE:

"If there is a reason"

<modsnip>

Here is the defense's reasoning that Jake is mentally ill:

He lied before his arrest saying he's innocent then changed his story to guilty after his arrest. Yup, defense says he is a liar. Well then, a huge chunk of the population would be considered mentally deficient if you go by George's lawyers'definition.

<modsnip>

Sounds like something George totally made up. <modsnip>

I believe George is desperate to go to trial and then be acquitted at trial. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

<modsnip>, like Jake's inappropriate constant smiling at the Judge. He even smiled during his guilty hearing...in front of the 3 families, wow. He doesn't have any type of a conscience in my opinion.

<modsnip>

I believe it may be possible if the defense can show that JW exhibits a pronounced disposition to lie.
If they can cast doubt on his willingness to tell the truth.

The court would have to weigh the infringement on the witnesses privacy. If his credibility can be challenged with effective cross examination then the judge may rule against a motion to request an evaluation.

Hey! Good call Ohio 63!

So true. From the same car on their way to get their truck for their trucking job.
Angela home cooking dinner and pretending she's the kids' mom.
Billy and his sister working for FWF taking a horse out of state to the vet.

Just another day for the Wagner Crime Family - until it wasn't.

Some give Jake "credit" for apologizing. Well think back to this arrest day and when you do you realize how they acted like they didn't have a care in the world. "We are not murderers we are the Boondock Saints." "What? us lose sleep? No we sleep like babies." "Guilt? Remorse? Of course not, we have the child and we can raise her better." "I hate seeing my daughter cry but she will get over it."

Also go back to all those Chris Graves's articles and their lawyer's articles. You see that Jake would have kept on lying for the next 50 years, lying to his grandchildren and everyone else. Doing updated articles on what a great dad he is.

Jake apologized because he was backed into a corner staring the DP in the eye.
He would say anything to avoid a stint on death row. It's only about securing a plea to avoid the DP which most defendants do.

Canepa even said he wanted to avoid the DP. His plea is all about that.

So I give him zero credit for his "apology." In fact I think it was his lawyer's idea because his lawyer said "he is as sorry as he can be."

What? And how sorry is that?

How sorry before his arrest? Not at all.....It was just another day for the Wagner Crime Family....Just another day....

... 2 Cents ...

If at this date after all the evidence and Jake's guilty plea, anyone believes that George, Angie and Billy were not involved I have some ocean front property in Arizona they might be interested in buying. lol

Just joking. JMO.

With all we know about the Wagners , the murders and evidence that has been released, whether any of them have a mental issue ( personally the Wagners are pure evil) or not I just have a gut feeling there is one thing the prosecution has that is the final nail in their coffins. What that is … I don’t know .

The final nail is Jake's testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member