GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Billy, Angela and George goes to court trying to beat the 8 murders charges they still have 13 other charges to try to beat also.
The only thing that the 3 Wagners is doing now is buying time staying out of prison, JMO

Something is up with Angela Wagner trial, Billy and George Wagner the 4th attorneys has already filed for all information from Edward Jacob Wagner plea agreement for their on defense but the only thing Angela Wagner attorneys has filed for is money $, IMO Angela Wagner will take Life without Parole.

Something is up with Angela Wagner trial, Billy and George Wagner the 4th attorneys has already filed for all information from Edward Jacob Wagner plea agreement for their on defense but the only thing Angela Wagner attorneys has filed for is money $, IMO Angela Wagner will take Life without Parole.

Who here would like to see AW get those phone privileges restored?
And fast! (wink, wink)

MO I feel sure she will say all kinds of terribly incriminating things...

I agree, I think the last thing she wants to do is sit in a court room and have to look at pictures of the victims and their homes. Listen to how many stupid mistakes that just she alone made that got them caught. To have to hear that they are not in fact masterminds but amateurs. She won’t do it.

These are the 3 recent requests for Expert/Expenses to be paid in AW case and the documents that go along with them.

**Moderator approved documents obtained from courtview.**

06/23/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED
06/24/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED
07/06/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERT EXPENSES FILED

Attachments

• video.pdf
    52.7 KB · Views: 52
  • iinvestigate1.pdf
    167.9 KB · Views: 38
  • investigate 2.pdf
    164.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Maybe ones made by the killers themselves or ones that were made from some of the defense many suspects. I could see having a couple suspects but when you have that many it seems like quite a reach. They are just the ones we know of from these documents. There are quite a few expense requests for the 4 of them, could be more suspects in those.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know a lot of evidence that has already been made public by the Prosecution shows how heavily involved AW was in the entire process of the murders, but since the other acts filed in BW's case back in April of this year lists "instance of Defendant threatening Angela Jo Wagner with a gun", do you think AW will try to claim she only went along with everything because she was afraid of BW?

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2021-4-5_15-30-18-png.291435/

I know a lot of evidence that has already been made public by the Prosecution shows how heavily involved AW was in the entire process of the murders, but since the other acts filed in BW's case back in April of this year lists "instance of Defendant threatening Angela Jo Wagner with a gun", do you think AW will try to claim she only went along with everything because she was afraid of BW?

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2021-4-5_15-30-18-png.291435/

No. Then she would be admitting that she did the crimes. Plus, she or Billy or both could say it never happened. That whoever said it is lying. Actually Billy already has denied it. A legal assistant said in court at his last Hearing they would be disagreeing with every one of the Other Acts listed and try to get them thrown out.

These are the 3 recent requests for Expert/Expenses to be paid in AW case and the documents that go along with them.

06/23/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED
06/24/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERTS AND/OR EXPENSES FILED
07/06/2021 REQUEST FOR COURT-PAID EXPERT EXPENSES FILED

So it was over a year ago that they were reviewing at least 13 possible other suspects for Angela's defense. So now what? Did these alternate suspects commit the crimes with Jake? This confession of Jakes sends the other suspects theory pretty much down the drain I would imagine.

Background on alternative suspect. (2-1-20)

Review of discovery relative to alternative suspects. (2-3-20)

Background on alternative suspect D. (2-9-20)

Review of discovery - background - criminal history of suspect F. (2-10-20)

Background on alternative suspect G. (2-19-20)
Background on alternative suspect H. (4-2-20)
Background on alternative suspect I. (4-28-20)
Background on alternative suspect J. (5-16-20)
Background on alternative suspect K. (5-21-20)
Background on alternative suspect L. (5-31-20)
Background on alternative suspect M. (6-15-20)

Last edited:
Mod Note/Reminder:

Since Topix is not an approved source, and not permitted to be referenced on WebSleuths, additional speculation around it’s entry in the discovery document shouldn’t be discussed on thread.

Thanks for understanding,
Tiff

Another defense strategy Jake torpedoed with his confession and disclosure of hidden evidence:

Wagner's attorney questions the use and analysis of shell casings found at the scene that were linked to shell casings found later on Billy Wagner's property.

Wagner's attorney maintains they can't be linked without the gun, which the prosecution doesn't have.

He also said they could have been compromised by being out in the elements for more than a year.

Billy Wagner returns to court for a hearing in Pike County massacre case

Last edited:

I believe this infi resulted from road rage incident report where a driver called 911 saying Billy held gun to Angie's head. When pulled over glock found in Angie's purse. From an article titled father in rhoden murders hadhistory of felonies

So it was over a year ago that they were reviewing at least 13 possible other suspects for Angela's defense. So now what? Did these alternate suspects commit the crimes with Jake? This confession of Jakes sends the other suspects theory pretty much down the drain I would imagine.

Background on alternative suspect. (2-1-20)

Review of discovery relative to alternative suspects. (2-3-20)

Background on alternative suspect D. (2-9-20)

Review of discovery - background - criminal history of suspect F. (2-10-20)

Background on alternative suspect G. (2-19-20)
Background on alternative suspect H. (4-2-20)
Background on alternative suspect I. (4-28-20)
Background on alternative suspect J. (5-16-20)
Background on alternative suspect K. (5-21-20)
Background on alternative suspect L. (5-31-20)
Background on alternative suspect M. (6-15-20)

For clarity- What document or link does this information go with?
Thanks

Mod Note/Reminder:

Since Topix is not an approved source, and not permitted to be referenced on WebSleuths, additional speculation around it’s entry in the discovery document shouldn’t be discussed on thread.

Thanks for understanding,
Tiff
My apologies for my earlier post on this subject. I thought it would be okay since that website was specifically named in the court document. How do I contact a moderator for clarification prior to posting something I'm unsure about?

My apologies for my earlier post on this subject. I thought it would be okay since that website was specifically named in the court document. How do I contact a moderator for clarification prior to posting something I'm unsure about?

You can click on the “report” link at the bottom of any post. When the “report reason” box pops up, you can state you are not reporting the post but have a question.
———
Thank you @Cool Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members