GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresh me on tomorrow. I can't keep everything straight in my mind,

4 defendants, Jake's confession and plea, all these motions, the DP regarding Billy, Angela's phone calls and absence from court, Jake accused of mental illness, guns in cement on FWF, murder vehicles one purchased for that night, .... Wow..!

State is suppose to turn over the proffer no later than the 13th. I do not see the actual proffer being filed in court. They may not even file that they gave it to them until later.

Refresh me on tomorrow. I can't keep everything straight in my mind,

4 defendants, Jake's confession and plea, all these motions, the DP regarding Billy, Angela's phone calls and absence from court, Jake accused of mental illness, guns in cement on FWF, murder vehicles one purchased for that night, .... Wow..!

State is suppose to turn over the proffer no later than the 13th. I do not see the actual proffer being filed in court. They may not even file that they gave it to them until later.
Will there even be a hearing tomorrow? I thought it will just be a “here ya go” hand over of some kind...

No hearing to my knowledge. I think will just be given like most of the other discovery was given outside of court.

We will have to agree to disagree on the FW issue. I think of the BOY BLUE fire. And harboring a fugitive, among other suppositions...MO
As well as - what is in bucket #1?

IMO, bucket #1 has something important in it. LE has also made a glaring point of it by it's omission from the most recent Discovery. IF LE had labeled the buckets 1-4 and we would not have known of an extra mystery bucket.

My thoughts run to - does B#1 relate to a different case? A case that we don't know about yet? Maybe something that related to FW and BW(II) era? Previous crimes of the W4?

JMO, MOO

IMO, bucket #1 has something important in it. LE has also made a glaring point of it by it's omission from the most recent Discovery. IF LE had labeled the buckets 1-4 and we would not have known of an extra mystery bucket.

My thoughts run to - does B#1 relate to a different case? A case that we don't know about yet? Maybe something that related to FW and BW(II) era? Previous crimes of the W4?

JMO, MOO

Yes! Bucket #1
I like your thoughts!
Any of your ideas could be it.
MO.
I will go for ' a previous crime of BW' from long ago, as in years ago. Just a guess.
I didnt think the cement bucket idea was a new one for certain W's.

JMO, MOO

I kind of thought Bucket 1 may have part of the SKS in it and it was not recovered. JW may have mentioned them in a certain order and said in the first Bucket I put whatever... in the 2nd bucket I put whatever and so on. There is an etrace for the SKS but not a comparison and there is a comparison for the Glock and 1911. So they at least got the part of the SKS that had a serial number on it.

I kind of thought Bucket 1 may have part of the SKS in it and it was not recovered. JW may have mentioned them in a certain order and said in the first Bucket I put whatever... in the 2nd bucket I put whatever and so on. There is an etrace for the SKS but not a comparison and there is a comparison for the Glock and 1911. So they at least got the part of the SKS that had a serial number on it.

Can you explain what you mean by "not recovered."
And also
...not a comparison for sks, but there is a comparison for the glock and 1911.
What does comparison mean in this context?
Does the etrace show the previous owner or original owner?
I'm sorry to be so dense on the entire gun issue.

I tried google.

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/undefined/etrace-fact-sheet-june-2020/download

eTrace is a web-based application that is used to track the purchase and/or history of weapons used in violent crimes. The system, available in both English and Spanish, is key in generating leads to help solve violent crimes across the country.
These leads help law enforcement agencies quickly identify potential gun traffckers and suspects in criminal investigations.
Using eTrace, crime guns can be tracked from their original manufacturer or importer, through the wholesale/retail distribution chain, to the frst person who bought them.
The data in eTrace comes from local, state, federal, and international law enforcement agencies.
Authorized users can search eTrace using a variety of felds including gun serial number, type of crime, date of recovery and names of individuals involved.
In addition, participating law enforcement agencies can opt to share frearms trace data with all other eTrace users in their state. eTrace thus allows its users to detect patterns of violent crime across jurisdictions.
#

I can see how comparison may be used here.

I tried google.

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/undefined/etrace-fact-sheet-june-2020/download

eTrace is a web-based application that is used to track the purchase and/or history of weapons used in violent crimes. The system, available in both English and Spanish, is key in generating leads to help solve violent crimes across the country.
These leads help law enforcement agencies quickly identify potential gun traffckers and suspects in criminal investigations.
Using eTrace, crime guns can be tracked from their original manufacturer or importer, through the wholesale/retail distribution chain, to the frst person who bought them.
The data in eTrace comes from local, state, federal, and international law enforcement agencies.
Authorized users can search eTrace using a variety of felds including gun serial number, type of crime, date of recovery and names of individuals involved.
In addition, participating law enforcement agencies can opt to share frearms trace data with all other eTrace users in their state. eTrace thus allows its users to detect patterns of violent crime across jurisdictions.
#

I can see how comparison may be used here.

I believe comparison to be used in discovery as in they compared the Glock and 1911 guns to casings, bullets etc. found at the scenes. They did not have the part of the SKS they would need to compare it seemed. I do not know for sure that is how its meant but it seems that may be it.

I believe it was not found, was not recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay