GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what the dates are. That was right around the time they moved or right before they moved. They also could have retrieved items that belonged to each of them and tested them for DNA. I bet they were suspects long before they were announced as persons of interest.

Yup. At time of searches they suspected the Wagners and got their DNA profile and I am sure tried to match their DNA to all the evidence collected.

But DNA in reports is probably other people's DNA also, not necessarily just the Wagner's.

Last edited:
The discoveries are the same for each , could that be because they each was charged the same before the plea deals ?
The discovery has been the same for each the whole time. So whoevers DNA it is would be the same for all of them in discovery. It could or coud not even be their DNA. It could be some that was tested of another. There are quite a few discovery documents with DNA listed in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay