GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
GW4 can say all he wants to that he did not kill anybody (what ever that means) but you can bank on it that he is just as guilty as Billy and Jake is. George Wagner Iv is a hot head, if he didn’t shoot someone the night of the Rhodens/Giley murders how did GW4 talk the most about how he was going to hurt Mike DeWine, Charles Reeader and the BCI Agent, what I’m trying to say is if GW4 chickened out the night of the Piketon Massacre do you all think that Billy and Jake would let him talk so bad a$$ at the family meeting where the Wagner where planing revenge on everybody, remember they thought GW4 was not going to be arrested that was their Ace in the Hole to break all of them out of jail. GW4 Did shoot someone that night if not the other family members could not trust him, JMO

If the defense gets a chance in court, we may hear a few more things about what they claim JW may have said about G4. JMO.

Could the 2 left shoe prints at CRSR's possibly have been in a hallway or at the end/beginning of a hallway. In the hallway of a house trailer, seems to me they would have to run "single file". That might be why it was only left shoe prints from two different people. As they ran out single file, they stepped in blood on their left?? JMO
I am not exactly sure why there would be a bloody shoeprint at DR. It seems they were all shot in bed. I could see them moving one of the victims to try to find their phone or something and blood getting on the floor and was stepped in and I can think of other ways. Strange it was a left one also.

I am not exactly sure why there would be a bloody shoeprint at DR. It seems they were all shot in bed. I could see them moving one of the victims to try to find their phone or something and blood getting on the floor and was stepped in and I can think of other ways. Strange it was a left one also.
The blood on the size 11 shoe was able to continue making prints I think, and Luminol could have picked up a left print not visible to the naked eye.

Shoe print not visible to the naked eye until sprayed with luminol.
luminol_shoeprint.jpg

BVDA - Luminol

The blood could have been from Chris's. If you have alot of blood on your shoe then drive down the street to another house all you have to do is stand long enough for some of the not yet dried blood to stick to various types of flooring or even outside ground.

I walked on a porch that had been painted earlier in the day but wasn't all the way dry yet. I left footprints through out the house. (No wet porch sign.)

The shoeprint photo shows what looks to me like thick blood prints. Alot of blood, hard to clean off.

Last edited:
Interesting they need a Motion to get Jake to court to testify and the prosecutor can argue against it but with Scheiderer it's just a subpoena and they can't stop it so it looks like he will be testifying.

I think Nash will zero in on his "fishing" from the Bond Hearing, where he accused the Case of being just the Jake and Angela "show" and George wasn't involved other than George and Jake doing everything together.

It's going to be an interesting day, not long now. Who do you think is sweating the most?

Hope I can get a good result regarding sound, I don't want to resort to laying my head on the lap top anymore!

Last edited:
Who is sweating the most is:
View attachment 327042
Yes hope sound is good!

Wednesday

12/22/2021 09:00 AM MOTION HEARING

2:00PM England Time for you!

Trial set for George Wagner IV in Pike County mass slaying case after brother's plea

Thanks CC, I will be there, well here. Got my snacks and drinks in ready.
Actually filled freezer and cupboards due to such high Omicron numbers here. Sounds like Boris Johnson is going to announce another lockdown maybe Boxing Day or day after. I won't be going out anymore between now and Christmas Day, hanging on hoping that part of the family can get together.

Shoe prints were in living room near entryway not near hallway. Bullet casings on porch, in living room, and bullet under house. I think he was shot by the front door in the torso twice with alot of blood, thus getting blood on their shoes near front door.

Why left shoes? Right shoes probably only left smears, left happened to leave prints they could use. Looks like hardwood type floor from photos.

"The autopsy states he was shot nine times in the head, chest, stomach and forearm, possibly a defensive wound."
New information released in unsolved Rhoden family massacre

Scheiderer Bond Hearing link previous post - time stamp to floor photo
Three left shoe prints, no right shoe prints. Wonder if George walks with a limp? Puts more weight on left foot?

Three left shoe prints, no right shoe prints. Wonder if George walks with a limp? Puts more weight on left foot?

My opinion on that.

I believe Jake, just Jake, shot at Dana's and Frankie's and also shot Chris at least once.

I believe he was wearing the size 11W and he left the 2 prints in Chris's living room and also left his 11W print at Dana's from the blood he stepped in at Chris's.

For him to leave 2 left shoe prints at Chris's means he stepped in alot of blood and there was enough to get a tread print at Dana's. I think luminol could have been used if the print wasn't real obvious.

I think the 10.5W belongs to George. I think George made that shoe print.

I think they left smear marks quite possibly with their right feet but their left feet left real tread marks that the shoe print expert could compare and analyze.

I think it is left prints that show the tread simply because they were more careful avoiding the blood with their right feet. Like stepping right foot first and the left foot is in the blood. Possibly stepping over a body right foot first.

This could be more likely if they were right footed. Like being right handed your right foot is dominant.

Why step in blood at all?

I think they stepped in blood leaving their foot prints because they were the 2 moving the bodies. They had to be up close stepping in blood to do that.

I think the 10.5W shoe print will be a big factor in convicting George. Angela admits buying the shoes and the receipt, Wamart video and shoe print expert testimony ties George tightly to these murder shoes.

It places him right in the center of the homicides of Chris and Gary. Right at the scene where at least 2 guns were used and where 13 shots were fired.

What will Nash say about this? His client being set squarely in the middle of a murder scene?

I can tell you what he has to say, this:

MOTION NUMBER 76 -
DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF SHOE PRINT EVIDENCE AND OPINIONS

Nash is desperate to get this piece of solid evidence that ties his client to 8 murders, thrown out. This piece of evidence makes it impossible for Nash to say George had nothing to do with the 8 murders and is only guilty of doing everything with Jake short of murder.

I don't think the importance of the 10W foot print can be underestimated.

Last edited:
Shoe prints were in living room near entryway not near hallway. Bullet casings on porch, in living room, and bullet under house. I think he was shot by the front door in the torso twice with alot of blood, thus getting blood on their shoes near front door.

Why left shoes? Right shoes probably only left smears, left happened to leave prints they could use. Looks like hardwood type floor from photos.

"The autopsy states he was shot nine times in the head, chest, stomach and forearm, possibly a defensive wound."
New information released in unsolved Rhoden family massacre

Scheiderer Bond Hearing link previous post - time stamp to floor photo
CC
Think about this,(If they was dragging Big Chris to the bedroom, one Wagner was at the head backwards walking and the other Wagner was carrying the feet so there you have 2 left shoe prints) JMO

CC
Think about this,(If they was dragging Big Chris to the bedroom, one Wagner was at the head backwards walking and the other Wagner was carrying the feet so there you have 2 left shoe prints) JMO

That could be why, thanks! Happened because of how they were dragging/picking them up. Holding them one on arms one on legs.

I think George and Jake moved the bodies. Got up close, stepped in blood.

Interesting if Scheiderer testifies.

Last edited:
My opinion on that.

I believe Jake, just Jake, shot at Dana's and Frankie's and also shot Chris at least once.

I believe he was wearing the size 11W and he left the 2 prints in Chris's living room and also left his 11W print at Dana's from the blood he stepped in at Chris's.

For him to leave 2 left shoe prints at Chris's means he stepped in alot of blood and there was enough to get a tread print at Dana's. I think luminol could have been used if the print wasn't real obvious.

I think the 10.5W belongs to George. I think George made that shoe print.

I think they left smear marks quite possibly with their right feet but their left feet left real tread marks that the shoe print expert could compare and analyze.

I think it is left prints that show the tread simply because they were more careful avoiding the blood with their right feet. Like stepping right foot first and the left foot is in the blood. Possibly stepping over a body right foot first.

This could be more likely if they were right footed. Like being right handed your right foot is dominant.

Why step in blood at all?

I think they stepped in blood leaving their foot prints because they were the 2 moving the bodies. They had to be up close stepping in blood to do that.

I think the 10.5W shoe print will be a big factor in convicting George. Angela admits buying the shoes and the receipt, Wamart video and shoe print expert testimony ties George tightly to these murder shoes.

It places him right in the center of the homicides of Chris and Gary. Right at the scene where at least 2 guns were used and where 13 shots were fired.

What will Nash say about this? His client being set squarely in the middle of a murder scene?

I can tell you what he has to say, this:

MOTION NUMBER 76 -
DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF SHOE PRINT EVIDENCE AND OPINIONS

Nash is desperate to get this piece of solid evidence that ties his client to 8 murders, thrown out. This piece of evidence makes it impossible for Nash to say George had nothing to do with the 8 murders and is only guilty of doing everything with Jake short of murder.

I don't think the importance of the 10W foot print can be underestimated.
Great reasoning. I like you theory about right/left foot placement. Makes more sense to me than anything I've come up with

7am would suit me rather than 2pm or 4pm like poor Niner. If it's a long hearing I've been listening until 10pm or later on one case I followed.
I'm ashamed to admit I rescheduled a gift-exchange event to Thursday so as not to interfere with Wednesday's hearing. Gave a really lame excuse for which I now feel guilty.

Great reasoning. I like you theory about right/left foot placement. Makes more sense to me than anything I've come up with

Yah. If your right footed your so careful stepping over things using your right foot but the left can land in what you don't want. Like a big puddle, your right foot goes over it but your left foot still lands in some of it.

They never should have gotten close to the bodies after they were shot then they wouldn't have left prints.

They thought they could tamper with the crime scenes make it look all Cartel, dragging bodies into a back room then of course leaving bloody footprints because that's what happens when you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ