GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Video embedded. (may take a second to load)
It is extremely interesting and has a lot of information in it. I was shocked how they came to get into CRsr house and many other things.

Yes, I don't think anyone ever knew or discussed that the Wagners had used a ruse to get into CRsr Home that evening.
I am paraphrasing, but… A big Drug Deal. A lot of money?
And JW,GW were hiding and - I may have this wrong, shot at Crsr/ home from a distance?
We need an exact transcript of that whole discussion.
This info opens up so many possible discussions if we can now talk about the “underlying current” of drugs.

Yes, I don't think anyone ever knew or discussed that the Wagners had used a ruse to get into CRsr Home that evening.
And JW,GW were hiding and - I may have this wrong, shot at Crsr/ home from a distance?
This info opens up so many possible discussions if we can now talk about the “underlying current” of drugs.

The stuff they said about JW and G4 ex's and the children, there is no telling what they said about the R's, which I have always thought they probably may have said similar things about them also.

The stuff they said about JW and G4 ex's and the children, there is no telling what they said about the R's, which I have always thought they probably may have said similar things about them also.

I was shocked about the way someone (was it AW, it was not clear) dictated the rules of how or what the intimate sexual relations between JW and his wife and GW and his wife would be.
I never imagined that.

I think since BW had pulled a gun on him a week before, it was never thought that CRsr would willingly let BW come in.

I think since BW had pulled a gun on him a week before, it was never thought that CRsr would willingly let BW come in.

That was my thought too. Almost doesn’t make sense. Unless Business is business. Personal is personal.
But apparently Business and personal mixed that night.
Does anyone think this plays into the question of when was KR killed? Makes me think he had to be first.

Prosecution lays out 'other bad acts' by Wagner family that could be included at trial

Some of the accusations include Jake trying to control Hanna Rhoden involving both the child they shared and another child by another father. Assistant Prosecutor Angie Canepa said Jake pressured Hanna to put his name on that second child's birth certificate and leave the biological father out of the picture.

George Wagner was said to be involved in some of these high-pressure tactics and did the same with his own ex-wife. Tabitha signed over custody of her child with George with the promise of visitation which she says has rarely happened and was supervised by the Wagners.

Tabitha's mother apparently messaged Hanna Rhoden on social media warning Hanna not to do the same after Jake allegedly asked her to sign a similar agreement. Hanna said she wouldn't sign - saying they'd have to kill her first.

"Hanna basically suggested her own death," said Canepa. She was dead four months later, along with six other family members and Hannah Gilley.

Another of George's exes fled the state and has tried to get her Social Security number changed because of her fear of the Wagner family.

The family also set up a fake drug deal to try to get into the Rhoden complex, which Canepa said was another sign of conspiracy within the family.

Also Monday, Judge Randy Deering did deny a change of venue motion filed by the defense. He said they'd try to seat a jury.

Last edited:

Evan Millward
-
@EvanMillwar
Anchor/reporter
@WCPO
in #Cincy.

NOW: Prosecutors say there is evidence that there was a family vote to proceed with killing the Rhodens/Gilleys - involving George Wagner IV (who is in court right now). Special prosecutor Canepa says that's what Angela Wagner (mom) told them when she took her plea deal.

NOW: Canepa describes the "other acts" evidence as showing the Wagner family operated with groupthink - earlier she described it as "all for one and one for all."

NOW: Canepa - and court docs I just got - says there's evidence Billy (dad) and Jake (brother) threatened Chris Rhoden, Sr with a gun the week of the murders. She's asking the court to allow this with the "other acts" evidence.

NOW: Canepa says the "other acts" evidence prosecutors want to introduce will help show level of preparation - and that each family member had their own role in the "unit" - and then they all have a cover-up story.

NOW: Canepa says Wagners threatened to shoot Tabitha (George's ex) - isolated her from her own family - and basically ran her off, "flee for her life." She lived with them for a time.

Wagners really really were abusive to others. Just when I think I can't be surprised anymore, more evidence comes out.

We all missed it. The Wagner's getting into Chris Sr's by faking a drug deal and 2 of them hidding then starting shooting. Scheiderer said a casing was on the porch and under house so this makes sense that they got Chris to open the door then started shooting. I was sure they got Chris to open the door then started shooting from the porch or near the porch.

B@#$%&'s

PS. I hope and pray the details come out about Kenny at trial.

337B3BCB00000578-3555162-image-m-15_1461452447017.jpg

Ohio village massacre victims photos released as gunman hunt continues | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
At 1:14:50-54 AC states that Chris Sr was the first point of contact between the R's and the W's.

I think this absolutely supports my theory that Kenny was killed as a last minute addition and was only killed because he saw the W's vehicle in Chris Sr's driveway that night. That is to say he may not have seen the W's per se but the vehicle they purchased for that night and would be able to describe it to LE and LE may have connected it back to the W's. But especially that even though Kenny may not have seen the W's, the W's most certainly saw him, therefore was included as a last minute addition to their murder spree. No hostility or overkill in his murder leads me to believe this. My opinion only.

Missed the first part, thanks @Cool Cats for the link. I thought Ms. Canepa sounded not exactly worried, concerned maybe, not her usual confident speaking. She is a brilliant attorney, but the defense lawyers are as well. The Rhodens, Manleys, and Gilleys must be weary waiting for justice. I continue to be confident justice will be served.

Yes let's think positive glass 1/2 full not 1/2 empty!

That after this sorry mess is all said and done through the snails crawl of court, that all 4 Wagner's will be locked away with the keys flushed away.

Maybe Tony will get a civil trial if there are any assets.

But justice will be served. I believe it for sure.

I'm looking forward to posting their Ohio prison mug shots and the prisons each will be sent to. That information will be available for the public.

I sent a "prison approved" care package for Reader but I wouldn't even think of sending one to any of the Wagner Crime Family.

Last edited:
Wagners really really were abusive to others. Just when I think I can't be surprised anymore, more evidence comes out.

We all missed it. The Wagner's getting into Chris Sr's by faking a drug deal and 2 of them hidding then starting shooting. Scheiderer said a casing was on the porch and under house so this makes sense that they got Chris to open the door then started shooting. I was sure they got Chris to open the door then started shooting from the porch or near the porch.

B@#$%&'s

PS. I hope and pray the details come out about Kenny at trial.

337B3BCB00000578-3555162-image-m-15_1461452447017.jpg

Ohio village massacre victims photos released as gunman hunt continues | Daily Mail Online
BBM

We all missed it

We didn't all miss it on Kenny. I have said many times Kenny was killed last and was not part of the plan but was added because he saw the W vehicle at his brothers that night and more importantly the W's saw him. Or alternatively The W's found out during the murder from Chris or Gary that Chris had told Kenny about the purposed drug deal. As in "You won't get away with this because I told Kenny about the drug deal and that you were coming over tonight."

JMO

BBM

We all missed it

We didn't all miss it on Kenny. I have said many times Kenny was killed last and was not part of the plan but was added because he saw the W vehicle at his brothers that night and more importantly the W's saw him. Or alternatively The W's found out during the murder from Chris or Gary that Chris had told Kenny about the purposed drug deal. As in "You won't get away with this because I told Kenny about the drug deal and that you were coming over tonight."

JMO

Good catch RAISINISBACK!

I'll give you 50% off my swamp property!

So glad to see you post and that you are doing so much better!

At 1:14:50-54 AC states that Chris Sr was the first point of contact between the R's and the W's.

I think this absolutely supports my theory that Kenny was killed as a last minute addition and was only killed because he saw the W's vehicle in Chris Sr's driveway that night. That is to say he may not have seen the W's per se but the vehicle they purchased for that night and would be able to describe it to LE and LE may have connected it back to the W's. But especially that even though Kenny may not have seen the W's, the W's most certainly saw him, therefore was included as a last minute addition to their murder spree. No hostility or overkill in his murder leads me to believe this. My opinion only.
Makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member