OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't my understanding the 5 jw is claiming to have murdered. Do we know from his propoffer.

If he took care of FR And Gilley plus the 3 at DRs house I can't see him killing gr and Chris Sr. Or kr
It is not to say he didn't shoot the other victims but in his mind they weren't the dearth shots. 9 shots in body is a special kind of rage

Correct. Someone besides Jake killed Chris Sr, Gary and Kenny. We also have to consider the source (an admitted killer) and go with the evidence, too.

ETA: I also remember Gary Rhoden's dad saying they found two different types of ammunition at that crime scene.

I still think BILLY is initially standing by the table in the kitchen area where the .40 casing was found. I think he is there when he is telling Chris to call his phone. I also think that .40 casing is the shot that hit Gary first and dropped him where he stood, the blood pool closest to the treadmill. THen Billy steps over and shoots gary two more times in the face. Then maybe 1.5 or 2 steps to shoot Chris in the face several times.

I am beginning to believe JW did shoot CRsr , one symbolic shot.
Just to show to their selves, “we all did this”
It was important that every W took part in killing CRsr.
So, to me, this means G4 did the same. He did fire at least one shot at CRsr.

I bet in the fog of war, adrenalin going off the charts, testosterone in the stratosphere causing clouding vision. I bet there were some random.off the chart shots. I doubt these clowns had situational awareness knowing who was doing what at any moment. Gw4 was there and he most like pulled a rigger. He couldn't allow JW get all the credit. Imo 4 just looks his father's part. Jay looks mama's part. More tech savvy...stereotyping a bit...jmo

I still think BILLY is initially standing by the table in the kitchen area where the .40 casing was found. I think he is there when he is telling Chris to call his phone. I also think that .40 casing is the shot that hit Gary first and dropped him where he stood, the blood pool closest to the treadmill. THen Billy steps over and shoots gary two more times in the face. Then maybe 1.5 or 2 steps to shoot Chris in the face several times.

Sounds plausible. Explains the blood pool in that area. It would put him away from the line of fire coming from outside.

The real story might give him the death penalty
Not if he told the real version later in the proffer.

ETA: If he lied all the way through, it would be a problem, but I don't think prosecution would allow that. They would know if he was lying. They wouldn't go into court with a new deal for Jake and confession if they knew he was lying.

JMO

Anyone get booted off the live trial coverage on WCPO? Now it's not listed on their app at all, the live coverage

Gary autopsy, head wounds

ME: Third wound has stippling. Intermediate more than 3 inches away.

Two different exit wounds.

Two entrances and two exits, but can't tell which one goes with which.

Not if he told the real version later in the proffer.

ETA: If he lied all the way through, it would be a problem, but I don't think prosecution would allow that. They would know if he was lying. They wouldn't go into court with a new deal for Jake and confession if they knew he was lying.

JMO
Possibly but why would AC not use the 2nd version of the proffer or why would the defense not have to use the 2nd proffer which would blow their case of George not being there.

Possibly but why would AC not use the 2nd version of the proffer or why would the defense not have to use the 2nd proffer which would blow their case of George not being there.

This is my theory only, may not be accurate. I think its the way the prosecution wants to start and end the description of the crimes. Beginning with the defense version, presenting evidence that discredits it, then ending with the real version. If Jake changed his story, it was all done in the same proffer. Recall, the confession interview lasted around 12 hours. LE interviews with perps often go that way - story changes as they go along.

JMO, ICBW

Thank you for finding this! I knew it was testified to by one of the family members that found him. I would have been replaying some testimony to find it!
I hadn't seen this testimony. Luke was an excellent witness. I'm also interested in the question he answered about "someone" beating up CR and Kenneth retaliating.

Hands of Gary. Some wounds on his forearm and back of hand that could be from a fight, but could also be from something else. Some bruising on top of shoulder, another on the back of left calf. Look like they happened around the time of his death, but not sure if they happened at the time of his death. Not sure if defensive wounds.

Toxicology on Gary: Positive for cocaine and caffeine. No other substances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406