OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If nobody is 'near' the victims when the first shots are fired they were taking a big chance of missing one or both victims. Then CR brings out his own gun collection. Plan gone to you know what.

Yes most if the shots ti CRSR's face were from within a 3ft or closer distance. A couple were just shy of contact wounds, very little area between the end of the gun and CRSR's shin. They made a darker circle of debris around the wound.
Wow, I didn't realize that there was stippling. So, the first shot or two were from outside into the trailer through the open door? Has it been discussed yet if CRSr got off a shot or not? Part of me hopes he did, and another part of me hopes it was over quickly for him, with each shot reportedly, by the ME, being potentially fatal.

Either that or stayed inside, but stepped away. That was still a risky move, if true. Whether inside (out of view) or outside (in the dark), Billy was taking a huge risk that he would also be shot. It's why I'm not sure this version of Jake's story is completely accurate. We'll see.

I agree! You would have to really trust your sons aim with a high powered rifle to be standing right next to the target

Wow, I didn't realize that there was stippling. So, the first shot or two were from outside into the trailer through the open door? Has it been discussed yet if CRSr got off a shot or not? Part of me hopes he did, and another part of me hopes it was over quickly for him, with each shot reportedly, by the ME, being potentially fatal.

IIRC, it hasn't been established that Chris Sr had a gun at the ready. All the guns shown yesterday were found inside his locked safe. Not to say there wasn't another gun somewhere in the living room, etc. but they haven't mentioned it yet if there was. Come to think of it, the BCI agents who testified earlier would have mentioned that.

Either that or stayed inside, but stepped away. That was still a risky move, if true. Whether inside (out of view) or outside (in the dark), Billy was taking a huge risk that he would also be shot. It's why I'm not sure this version of Jake's story is completely accurate. We'll see.
I was thinking about the lighting. Wasn't it LM who mentioned in an early article that CRSR had very bright motion lights set up so when someone pulled in the whole place lit up?

Edit: Or on a video?

I was thinking about the lighting. Wasn't it LM who mentioned in an early article that CRSR had very bright motion lights set up so when someone pulled in the whole place lit up?

Edit: Or on a video?

I don't recall anything about bright lights, but that may be true. I just don't remember it. Leonard did talk about Chris having security cams.

I thought I saw a couple of holes near the .22cal size when Hanshaw testified. Waiting to see. I don't think any calibers have been matched to bullet holes, yet.
No Walther Colt 1911 22lr (JW's gun) were used/found at 4077 UHR or in CR or GR. CR hit in arm with .30 cal SKS rifle, the rest were .40 cal Glock handgun. I re-watched GW's bond hearing over the weekend, the SKS was said to be his and he is also a "Glock Man". According to JW and AC's opening, BW used the Glock and JW used the SKS at 4077 UHR, BW shot KR with the Glock and JW shot DR, HR, CRJr., HHG and FR with the .22.

It's pretty wild to visualize. Gary Rhoden was standing close to Chris. Both were standing near the front door, because some of the blood spatter on the porch was Gary's. Whomever did the close range shooting to Chris was at risk of Gary attacking him. Right?

Unless a third person was holding a gun on Gary or some similar scenario. I just can't see Gary standing there watching someone shoot Chris that many times, including the shot under the chin, without either trying to get away or attacking the shooter. JMO
Only if BW didn't have his gun drawn, then GR would think someone was shooting at BW too? JW and GWIV were supposedly under vehicles...according to AC via JW's proffer.

JW if using SKS shot CRsr once, that bullet did the catastrophic damage to his arm, but if we look at the diagram where bodies were dragged from, both were inside the home by the chair, that's where blood is and where they were dragged from, plus CRsr had to have been behind screen door and by internal door which was open to get the wood in him from door jamb, he had to have been behind the path of the SKS bullet for the wood to shear off the door then following path from outside to inside it went into his face, so IMO he was behind screen door just inside the home when first shot, he then moved back inside further and BW (or JW according to defense) shot him over and over again, BW shooting of CRsr seems very personal, (I am not one who believed there was a fight, no way would CR sr with his arsenal of guns allow BW to walk up to his trailer if there was a fight or BW had threatened him with a gun without being armed, nd having GR armed also) CR sr took his and his families safety very seriously, he had cameras all over the place, and they were not just to protect his grows, so he and BW IMO were ok and had no issues with each other in CRsr eyes, but the way he killed CRSr was overkill and BW had issues with CR

BW then shot both CR and GR inside the trailer, likely he shot him first in chest and abdomen from front, then when he was on floor, he did those 5 bullets in linear fashion to his face as he was not moving likely dead or close to dead due to fatal chest wound through heart, he was then likely shot under chin,

It has not been mentioned, that I recall, if CRSR or GR were armed or fired a weapon

I agree! You would have to really trust your sons aim with a high powered rifle to be standing right next to the target
It also kind of blows out of the water GW4s whole, I only went along so Dad didn't kill my brother. Actually, had one or both boys suddenly had a change of heart and shot/incapacitated or killed GW3, I doubt they'd even have had to serve much time. But that didn't happen, of course.

JW if using SKS shot CRsr once, that bullet did the catastrophic damage to his arm, but if we look at the diagram where bodies were dragged from, both were inside the home by the chair, that's where blood is and where they were dragged from, plus CRsr had to have been behind screen door and by internal door which was open to get the wood in him from door jamb, he had to have been behind the path of the SKS bullet for the wood to shear off the door then following path from outside to inside it went into his face, so IMO he was behind screen door just inside the home when first shot, he then moved back inside further and BW (or JW according to defense) shot him over and over again, BW shooting of CRsr seems very personal, (I am not one who believed there was a fight, no way would CR sr with his arsenal of guns allow BW to walk up to his trailer if there was a fight or BW had threatened him with a gun without being armed, nd having GR armed also) CR sr took his and his families safety very seriously, he had cameras all over the place, and they were not just to protect his grows, so he and BW IMO were ok and had no issues with each other in CRsr eyes, but the way he killed CRSr was overkill and BW had issues with CR

BW then shot both CR and GR inside the trailer, likely he shot him first in chest and abdomen from front, then when he was on floor, he did those 5 bullets in linear fashion to his face as he was not moving likely dead or close to dead due to fatal chest wound through heart, he was then likely shot under chin,
I completely agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member