OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem that Billy had to eliminate Chris Sr because he knew of the
Arson scheme and could use that to keep SW from the WAGS. I also think that if Chris Sr knew, Kenneth knew of the scheme. It was not all Jake and Angela's push.
Chris Sr could have sent them all up the river.
I definitely believe BW had his own motives to kill Chris Sr and KR. Unfortunately, GR was collateral damage in his eyes. Jealousy, revenge, and pure evil comes to mind concerning BW. Oh, and he is definitely an uneducated fool. Jmo

Sounds like JW killed 5 of the 8 victims supposedly? If so then yeah he would need the plea deal to avoid DP. Just for argument sake, say GW4 really did not shoot anyone...this is best strategic move for the Ws perhaps. JW has deal to avoid DP...mommy gets her lil sentence, GW4 didn't actually shoot anyone so maybe he won't get DP, Dad only shot 3/8 (like that's better?) so maybe he won't get DP. Oh and they did not "harm" any babies.
I mean, maybe this is the plan they are hoping for here defense wise?
What a bunch of messed up people!
I so agree...... bunch of messed up people!

He is getting ready for the fight of his life in the big house. He looks like he has been hitting the weights.
Right. He actually looks physically healthy.
Remember how awful he looked in 2016. The drugs?
G4 actually looks healthy too.
Mentally, they are all still screwed up.

Makes me wonder how drugged out the three (or four) of them were on the night of 4/21.
Or even if they were ever “ sober” or drug free in the preceding months.

Wonder if BIG BAD BILLY BOY has lost weight.

Originally it was in AC opening statement. I believe it was said again today. I was just looking, tweets are still sparse but I do believe I did see it today.
I thought they stopped yesterday where they were headed for Frankie's. I could be wrong but thought I saw a post.

I don’t know if I believe Jake’s version of events, is he taking more of the fall so GW can get a lighter sentence? No DP? He knows they weren’t walking away. By all accounts GW had more gun experience & hunting experience. Jake was the momma’s boy. There is just something in my gut that’s telling me Jake wasn’t that collected that he was able to shoot/kill, gather cameras, evidence and drive from scene to scene. I’m sure i’ll never know but something just doesn’t sit right with this version to me.
I totally agree, Jake is taking the blame to shield GW as much as he can. I too don't believe GW didn't shoot anyone he was the avid hunter not Jake.

There was a question about Billy deciding the date. Here’s a tweet. This source is somewhat a colorful writer but has had reliable info.

Also leads me to wonder if Billy or G4 covered Dana. By this time, having killed 5 people, Jake must have been totally crazed and devoid of feelings or exact memory of some details.

I agree the cross-examination of Jake by GW4's defense should prove very interesting-- especially if they hope to convince jurors that Jake caved in and took up the prosecutor's theory that GW4 was active and present in the murders if they insist on going with the defense that GW4 was at home when the murders occurred.

Bad idea. IMO, they should have just gone with their client was only a bystander.

Or they may just be playing on the psyche of the jurors by saying GW4 was not at the crime scene hoping there will be at least one holdout and GW4's case declared a mistrial. Perhaps they believe after enough time passes, sentiment will be diminished over the case and they can negotiate a better deal for GW4 with the state rather than try the case again.

I shared an example earlier today of a recent Florida case I followed with 3 defendants where one of the defendants had a mistrial because jurors were not unanimous about sending a woman that never stepped foot on the crime scene to prison for life which is the automatic sentence in Florida for Murder-1. Juror sympathy for GW4 can be very powerful. MOO

By defense saying "George wasn't there..." he laid down the hurdle for the jurors to jump over to convict. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeptemberDaffodil