OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/jamespilcher

Good morning from Pike Co. - Jake Wagner is here in the courthouse and we're expecting him to testify against his brother George in the murder trial…

Quick morning thread for Jake Wagner testimony against his brother George Wagner IV here in Pike Co massacre case. We're on 15 minute break.

They picked up right as Jake, George and Billy Wagner returned home from homicides at about 4:30 a.m. on April 22. They stripped down to underwear, threw clothes into burn area and went into house to change. Then burned clothes, surveillance hard drive and shell casings

Jake says he cut guns into pieces with a grinding tool and tried melting them with acetelyne torch but ran out of gas. So he buried parts in hole under support in new barn - George helped dig the hole.

Later he went to hospital to offer to take care of Kylie - Hanna's newborn daughter. Was told the Manleys would take her. Wagners then filed for custody of Sophia within a day. Never had to use forged documents.

Continual tweets:
Later he and his father dug up gun parts and put them in 4 5-gallon buckets filled with concrete. Used them for anchors for a 4 ft x 8 ft goose house he built for his grandfather to float on lake at Flying W Ranch. Gave it to him for birthday or Father's Day.

Last tweet before I go back upstairs: Jake says family never talked about homicides. "I could not bear to think what I was doing at the time and what I had done without having immense guilt."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory