OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #81

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and a few interesting bits from JW, he says BW asked him to shoot him after he came out of CRsr, and he said CRsr had a why expression on his face,

and JW really doesn't like his daddy, he was asking for the moon on a stick with some of his requests when he made his proffer, but one thing he did ask was the charges to be dropped against AW and GW but not BW,

I wonder if that's because he didn't like his dad, or because his dad participated in the shooting? Or both?

Well now we know why BCI has so many recordings (Bond Hearing) of George making fun of Jake's religion. According to trial testimony Jake was telling George all the time that George was going to hell.

Then Jake sees that his wife looked up witches on her phone and he thinks negatively of her for that, as if she is into that or something.

But it is fine to murder 8 people. Never heard of this type of religion.

I keep wondering if the jury will find Jake believable or think he is just a liar. It seems like the jury will need to believe Jake to convict George.
^^BBM

There were 25+ days of testimony and evidence against GW4 before Jake's testimony. I trust his conviction won't be 100% reliant on Jake!

This family is comprised of the worst of the worst humans -- in discussing Jake's proffer, in their opening statement, GW4's defense stated how Jake tried to get the charges dismissed against both AW and his brother but not his father. They stated Jake made claims about his mother that she confessed to.

I don't doubt Jake would do the same for his brother before he was shown the evidence the prosecution already had against GW4.

I also recall the defense twisting Jake's proffer so much during the opening that the Judge called for a recess and before the trial resumed, he instructed the jurors that opening statements were not to be construed as evidence. (And no admonishment was required during the prosecutor's opening statement). MOO

I used Thursday to revisit the opening statements. I found it was a good refresher:

Topix can be referenced only as presented by evidence in court.
Topix conversations, activities, etc are not permitted unless a conversation is specifically admitted into evidence and linkable via a court exhibit.

Bottom line: WS will not permit bringing over rumors or speculation from any website or chat room.

I understood Jake made this accusation when he used EA's phone on their wedding night. He googled something "witch" related and google suggested witchcraft, spells, etc., which he took to mean that EW had visited such sites previously and became suspicious. Later when they were in Missouri, during a game of 21 questions, EA admitted she joined a cult as a teen. I didn't see anything referencing the Amish in the accusation per the Tweets. MOO
I was using Amish as an example. I said Amish type upbringing. It was my opinion. Where did your version of JW testimony come from? That is nothing like the reporting I read of his testimony this morning.. He didn't Google anything. Never heard EA joined a cult as a teen. He was watching a video on her phone. Yeah right. He didn't have his phone?

I wonder if that's because he didn't like his dad, or because his dad participated in the shooting? Or both?
IMO, the shooting was the last straw. AW says she was responsible for nagging BW about how he had to take charge to protect Sophia. She was worried that Jake would bring both Hanna and her unborn child of another father back into their home, or the boyfriend would molest Sophia. BW allegedly gave Jake the ultimatum that he fought until Hanna allegedly told Jake that if their daughter was ever molested, he'd have to deal with it and that he took to mean, accept it. MOO

I think he really doesn't like his daddy; he found another way to add to BW troubles when he remembered in July that BW shot FR twice, before that memory surfaced <modsnip: insinuating misconduct of officials> BW was in a similar position to GW,
now JW can testify in BW trial that he actually saw his daddy shoot FR, gives the state a more solid case if JW wishes to say he saw daddy shoot FR, I think state will have learned from this trial and they will make BW trial focus more on BW and less on JW and AW, so JW saying he saw BW actively participating as a shooter helps them in prosecuting BW IMVOHO

Last edited by a moderator:
AW says she was responsible for nagging BW about how he had to take charge to protect Sophia. She was worried that Jake would bring both Hanna and her unborn child of another father back into their home, or the boyfriend would molest Sophia

Where can I find this? Please & thanks!

The post I made earlier was just FYI, not gospel or carved in stone. I myself just ran across PL&A and thought I'd throw that out there. I made no claims and didn't expect it to be dissected. I just saw Anjanette Levy on L&C describe today in court and she says she "is taking notes constantly." Basically that is what Big E does, he takes notes while in the courtroom. I have no idea who he is or what his background is but Levy uses him too when she can't be there herself.
That is very interesting.

I think he really doesn't like his daddy; he found another way to add to BW troubles when he remembered in July that BW shot FR twice, before that memory surfaced <modsnip: insinuating misconduct of officials> BW was in a similar position to GW,
now JW can testify in BW trial that he actually saw his daddy shoot FR, gives the state a more solid case if JW wishes to say he saw daddy shoot FR, I think state will have learned from this trial and they will make BW trial focus more on BW and less on JW and AW, so JW saying he saw BW actively participating as a shooter helps them in prosecuting BW IMVOHO
BW's goose is cooked for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it been confirmed who made the recording yet? If so, where can I find it?

Whether SVG reporter (D Myers?) recorded it himself or bought if off the street, wouldn’t the publication of it still be against judges orders? Is this guy just trying to anger the judge and possibly get every reporter ejected from the arena - and possibly everyone else?

This is as ugly as the trial itself.
Sounds of what to me is someone shuffling papers. Who in the gallery has papers to continually shuffle???

^^BBM

There were 25+ days of testimony and evidence against GW4 before Jake's testimony. I trust his conviction won't be 100% reliant on Jake!

This family is comprised of the worst of the worst humans -- in discussing Jake's proffer, in their opening statement, GW4's defense stated how Jake tried to get the charges dismissed against both AW and his brother but not his father. They stated Jake made claims about his mother that she confessed to.

I don't doubt Jake would do the same for his brother before he was shown the evidence the prosecution already had against GW4.

I also recall the defense twisting Jake's proffer so much during the opening that the Judge called for a recess and before the trial resumed, he instructed the jurors that opening statements were not to be construed as evidence. (And no admonishment was required during the prosecutor's opening statement). MOO

I used Thursday to revisit the opening statements. I found it was a good refresher:

I'm not seeing evidence against George yet, other than Jake's testimony, except he signed fake custody documents.

I would love to write out a list of evidence that directly ties George to the murders but can't come up with anything without Jake confirming George's involvement.

What am I missing? Is there an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence against George that could convict him without Jake's testimony? And then Angela's testimony will probably implicate George as well.

I could write out a long list of how Jake implicates George in the murders.

I wish someone would list all the evidence against George that doesn't come from Jake.

Last edited:
Sounds of what to me is someone shuffling papers. Who in the gallery has papers to continually shuffle???

That made me chuckle. I remember watching one day and thinking "who is making all that noise shuffling papers around by their mic". The camera person must've noticed it too because about that time the camera swung around - it was the judge .

To be clear, I do NOT think the judge is selling recordings out on the sidewalk. JMO.

Last edited:
JW accuses EA of witchcraft, really? I'm going to guess that paranoid dumbass JW found something that was about the Amish type upbringing EW had and called it witchcraft. And he thinks her upbringing was in a cult. JW is really uneducated isn't he? IMO.
Well I missed that. It's getting close to Samhain, she might turn him into a worm (no offense to worms but they're pretty good fish food).

BW's goose is cooked for sure.

It's amazing that he's insisting on going through with a trial. I'm guessing his attorneys are doing this per his demands.
With all of the work the prosecutors have put into GW4's trial, it should be easier for them to explain the crime, suspects, evidence, etc. to a second jury.

Where can I find this? Please & thanks!
Also, see opening statements re. AW admissions to the prosecutor posted up-thread. Revisited Thursday -- good refresher.. :)

Courtney Francisco
@CFranciscoWCPO

He told jurors he thought Hanna gave up her parenting standards. Although, he said he would have taken her back even though she was pregnant with another man's baby. He went so far as to ask her to pretend it was his baby.
9:17 AM · Oct 28, 2022

Jmo Jake told George was there but did he really say what he was doing at each place? He described Billy’s actions and words. According to the tweets I’ve read he didn’t describe actions or words of George in much detail. Only basically he was there. So was he there or did Jake have to put him there? Jmo he said George helped dig the hole. That he was strong as an ox. Do you need the strength of an ox to dig a hole? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member